Justice League Unlimited Aquaman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingD19
Who thinks he's more bad ass than all the other Supermen put together.

Placidity
No he was a noob.

Most powerful character was Amazo.

KingD19
My mistake, I meant did you think that Aquaman was a cooler/more powerful character than the other Aquamen put together? And Amazo was the top dog, although Grundy scared him when he was resurrected with that Chaos Magick.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by KingD19
My mistake, I meant did you think that Aquaman was a cooler/more powerful character than the other Aquamen put together? And Amazo was the top dog, although Grundy scared him when he was resurrected with that Chaos Magick.
Amazo is never scared!!! Just confused. And yea JLU Aquaman is way more bad ass

Csdabest
Wasnt Golden Boy the strongest. That android that can copy any power

KingD19

Raoul
Originally posted by KingD19

aquaman in the comics can be more of a badass than the cartoon one ever was. just recently in the dc holiday special, he called a kraken up from the ocean depths to smash some pirate's ship.

because he can.

KingD19
This Aquaman beat up a dinosaur....a girl dinosaur. -_-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.