Big Boss VS Liquid Ocelot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
Big Boss of MGS4 meets Liquid Ocelot in a CQC fight. who wins?

Zack Fair
I honestly have no idea.

Liquid Ocelot was nasty with his CQC in MGS4.

niduin
big boss easy, if you have played mgs4 and watched the last cut scene big boss completely outskills snake and he defeated liquid ocelot. honestly the only person that was ever beter at cqc than big boss was the boss

Zack Fair
Originally posted by niduin
big boss easy, if you have played mgs4 and watched the last cut scene big boss completely outskills snake and he defeated liquid ocelot. honestly the only person that was ever beter at cqc than big boss was the boss

Solid Snake offers little resistance when Big Boss CQHugs him. All Big Boss did was toss his arm aside and hug him. Nothing more. Big Boss even takes Solid Snake's gun without any struggle. Besides ABC logic isn't correct. Did you miss the part when Liquid Ocelot completely dominates Solid Snake and stabs him with his own knife?

sketch_turner
Liquid Ocelot looks to kill.

Sado22
The Boss wasn't better than Naked Snake. if she was, why did he defeat her? boss didn't throw away her life like Boss fans love to suggest. it was last 10 minutes of her life and she wanted them to count as she said herself. she also knew that Jack had already surpassed her by then and that's why she confronted him (because for one it was her mission and secondly she WANTED snake to surpass her). it was a passing of torch moment and Snake won that fight because he had surpassed her by then.

as for Liquid, i don't think he can beat Boss. Jack spanked Ocelot silly back in the 60's and at that point he was just rusty (having been with green berets who he said ruined him since he hadn't been practicing CQC). towards the end of the game, Jack won again albeit with more trouble. MGS4, Big Boss was a legend as far as CQC was concerned. Liquid Ocelot was great, no doubt, but he was no Big Boss. not to mention, that Snake had stopped using CQC since the freaking 90's after Outer Heaven while its obvious that Ocelot hadn't abandoned it. it'll be a great fight, but Ocelot always knew that Jack was better than him.

i've watched that vid a billion times. As far as David was concerned he was in a life and death situation, loaded his gun, aimed it at Jack was ready and was STILL surprised by Jack, pushed away, tried to attack him and was diarmed....AND THEN HUGGED. all this time Jack wasn't trying to kill David but David was serious about the fight.

Jack>David>Adam wink

~Sado

Zack Fair
Watch it again. Big Boss takes the gun away from Solid Snake without any struggle after he has hugged David. If David had been serious about the "fight" he would have shot Big Boss in the face when he approached him. IMO both of them were holding back.

YrViGwS0Cmg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrViGwS0Cmg&feature=related

Sado22
YOU watch it again. he flips his arm out of the way and pushes him away before David could even say "wtf". after that david ATTACKS him but gets his gun held by Jack and EVEN then David tries to pry it off (you can even hear David grunting with effort but fails) to do so and is then hugged.

no offense mate, but you failed sad

leonheartmm
you watch it
no you watch
no you
ass!
whore!
****!
*****!
****!
yo mamma!
i win!
fail!
f u!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
*head explodes*

snake>b boss

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Sado22
YOU watch it again. he flips his arm out of the way and pushes him away before David could even say "wtf". after that david ATTACKS him but gets his gun held by Jack and EVEN then David tries to pry it off (you can even hear David grunting with effort but fails) to do so and is then hugged.

no offense mate, but you failed sad

LoL

We obviously view it differently, so I'm not going to attempt to change your perception. (Its quite pointless)

So think what you will, I know I will.

Sado22
i have nothing against you but i just don't see it that way. its not pointless if you can point it out. so far you didn't.

niduin
Originally posted by Sado22
The Boss wasn't better than Naked Snake. if she was, why did he defeat her? boss didn't throw away her life like Boss fans love to suggest. it was last 10 minutes of her life and she wanted them to count as she said herself. she also knew that Jack had already surpassed her by then and that's why she confronted him (because for one it was her mission and secondly she WANTED snake to surpass her). it was a passing of torch moment and Snake won that fight because he had surpassed her by then.

~Sado Hm i never thought of it this way, but it makes a lot of sence. i was just going by the fact that he said he didnt stand a chance against her and that she kicked his trash all thruought the game, but i agree that at the end he did surpass her, otherwise the end would be pretty lame, but that only strengthens my orriginal point, i know you werent arguing with that so just know that im not arguing with you on this part sado. Big Boss is the best at cqc and dont bring up the whole thing about megal gear 1/2 that i dont count because they were both so rediculouse, and also this game has a lot of pis most of it is on purpouse kojima has an awesome sence of humor.

if you call otocon while in shaddow moses on mgs4 he talks about all the unbeleivable stuff snake pulled off there and talks about how it should be imposible but he pulls it off anyway its just funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.