Green Lanterns vs Marvel Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Alan Scott, Kilowog and Sodam Yat

vs

Silver Surfer, Thor, Gladiator, Sentry and Black Bolt

Enyalus
Alan teaches Thor how to read.

Slaanesh
Marvel Heralds..every one of them can take any GL one on one..

Harbinger
Team two for a solid majority.

kgkg
Waiting for Mindset to say Kyle solo's.

Mindset
Originally posted by kgkg
Waiting for Mindset to say Kyle solo's. sad

Way to ruin it.

Now there's now element of surprise.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Way to ruin it.

Now there's now element of surprise.

How about...Kyle makes Yat give him back the Ion Force, then he solos?

Mindset
But he doesn't need it, he could solo everyone w/o even using his ring. awesome

SHAZAM!

manx422
GLs

shokosugi
Ion Sodam Yat solos

guy222
marvel

Slaanesh
Originally posted by shokosugi
Ion Sodam Yat solos

like when he use his face to fight Prime..or like when he and his team got their ass kick by Mongul..

Lord Feron
Sodam yat had so much potential for a good story but then they fu*ked it up. So team 2 ftw.

Juntai
Originally posted by Slaanesh
like when he use his face to fight Prime.. Don't hate. Prime can solo team two.

Warlord
YepYat could be a wild card but until he learns how to use his powers team 2 wins

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Juntai
Don't hate. Prime can solo team two.

well..i have to agree that Prime can solo this..but not Yat..the only good feat he got is holding his own against Prime for a while..other than that he sukzzz

Enyalus
well..i have to agree that Prime can solo this..

I don't.

Naija boy
Marvel heralds clearly take this

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Enyalus
I don't.

why not..who is going to stop him??

Enyalus
why not..who is going to stop him??
No one individually.

But take out the whole team? Nah.

Juntai
No one individually.

But take out the whole team? Nah. His showings thus far suggest as much. He's engaged more powerful teams in greater numbers.

Slaanesh
No one individually.

But take out the whole team? Nah.

the team can't put him down..and i think he can take them down one by one..

Enyalus
the team can't put him down..and i think he can take them down one by one..

Classic Thor's godblast has torn apart the fabric of the universe before. Similar to the Guardian's suicide explosion. Current is more powerful. And he has the rest of the team to deal with. At least two of whom can BFR him.

Juntai
Classic Thor's godblast has torn apart the fabric of the universe before. Similar to the Guardian's suicide explosion. Current is more powerful. And he has the rest of the team to deal with. At least two of whom can BFR him. Still, if they engage him, they're toast. smile

Enyalus
Still, if they engage him, they're toast. smile
Like I said, I don't agree. But looking at what he did during the SC War I can see your point of view.

Slaanesh
Classic Thor's godblast has torn apart the fabric of the universe before. Similar to the Guardian's suicide explosion. Current is more powerful. And he has the rest of the team to deal with. At least two of whom can BFR him.

hem..the godblast..i don't know if Prime can survive that or not..but if he can..then he can take this team..if he can't..than he lose..

Juntai
Like I said, I don't agree. But looking at what he did during the SC War I can see your point of view. He's been doing it since they introduced him in Crisis. Remember him flying right through the Willpower wall around OA, and nearly instantly killing what, like 40 Green Lanterns?
And this was rather effortless.

Juntai
hem..the godblast..i don't know if Prime can survive that or not..but if he can..then he can take this team..if he can't..than he lose.. Magic tickles. smile

Slaanesh
Magic tickles. smile

thanks for the reminder..curse you Eny for making me doubt on Prime awesomeness mad

kgkg
Ya Prime has shown immunity to magic like 3 times including Mordru

Enyalus
thanks for the reminder..curse you Eny for making me doubt on Prime awesomeness mad
Godblast isn't 'magic.' It's the concentration of Thor's godly essence, focused through Mjolnir.

Unless you wanna say all gods are magical, but...that's lame. Don't be lame.

tsscls
Team one.

Harbinger
Originally posted by kgkg
Ya Prime has shown immunity to magic like 3 times including Mordru He took a shot from Mordru and some magic punches from Black Adam. That's enough to say he's immune to magic?

Mekrob
Originally posted by Harbinger
He took a shot from Mordru and some magic punches from Black Adam. That's enough to say he's immune to magic? wtf are we supposed to use?

He said it. He's been shown immune everytime. What do you want?

Harbinger
^ A personal statement from Prime saying he's immune?

Mekrob
^ A personal statement from Prime saying he's immune? 3 times, and 3 times shown.

Now, what's there to show that it might be an assumption?

Harbinger
The fact that he's hasn't exactly taken on magic attacks ala Thor's? Mordru's attack wasn't exactly his strongest, and Current Thor is easily > Black Adam. Prime's got a hell of a resistance to magic, but what he's shown against it thus far hasn't sold me on him having a complete immunity to it. He's shrugged off attacks from magic users. That's great. But could he handle Thor? Not sure.

Kris Blaze
Ala Scott takes 'em to the library.

Mekrob
The fact that he's hasn't exactly taken on magic attacks ala Thor's? Mordru's attack wasn't exactly his strongest, and Current Thor is easily > Black Adam. Prime's got a hell of a resistance to magic, but what he's shown against it thus far hasn't sold me on him having a complete immunity to it. He's shrugged off attacks from magic users. That's great. But could he handle Thor? Not sure. Because Thor's magic attacks are so powerful. His most powerful common attack is wrapping his hammer in energy.

Black Adam > Thor, any Thor, even Rune King.

You might not have been sold, however, every magic attack tried against him has completely failed. So far, he is completely immune. It's an assumption to say that he isn't immune... unless somewhere down the line, he gets hurt.

Even if Thor can effect him with magic, using assumptions, Superboy Prime has a pretty good resistance. It wouldn't exactly add too much. And I doubt Thor could handle Prime, IMO.

tkitna
Originally posted by Mekrob

eek!

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mekrob

laughing

Aztec123
Lanterns for the majority, but kyle dies. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.