Odin/Surtur/Seth vs Mephisto/Hela/Pluto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guysangel
Happy Dance

Nihilist
Good fight

Team 1

shokosugi
team 1

guy222
Originally posted by guysangel
Happy Dance

1st Team darling

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

guy222
thumb up

Naija boy
Hela is a weak link.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hela is a weak link.

You really think Hela is the week link? I always thought she was as powerful as Odin and Mephisto. She has held her own against both.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
You really think Hela is the week link? I always thought she was as powerful as Odin and Mephisto. She has held her own against both.

IIRC, Hela has fought and lost to a weakened Odin in her own realm. and been spanked by him another time. Not sure when she fougt mephisto though.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Naija boy
IIRC, Hela has fought and lost to a weakened Odin in her own realm. and been spanked by him another time. Not sure when she fougt mephisto though.

I beleive when her and Mephisto were fighting over the souls of mortals and Thor. It was a Mephisto 4 issus series. vs FF, X-men, Avengers etc.

I cant remember, but I think she actually won.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I beleive when her and Mephisto were fighting over the souls of mortals and Thor. It was a Mephisto 4 issus series. vs FF, X-men, Avengers etc.

I cant remember, but I think she actually won.

Ill be syre to checkk that out. However i just confirmed, in thor 190 Odinactually one shotted and killed Hela.

guysangel
1st Team wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.