Spider-Man,Luke Cage & Beast vs Mr Incredible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins this fight?

Mr Incredible- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Incredible

Placidity
Team 1. Beast is useless btw.

Sin I AM
i was thinking the same thing, i cant think of any practical use for hank other than a distraction...but id give the team 6 outta ten

golem370
Well he's strong agile and has experience and skill.

Sin I AM
like he said before, useless

golem370
No not useless

Sin I AM
sorryyour right he could provide a temporary distraction

golem370
You don't think he could hurt Mr Incredible roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wei Phoenix
Mr. Incredible stomps them. Way stronger than all of them.

Sin I AM
NOPE, Beast is a terrible melee fighter

Wei Phoenix
Mr. Incredible's training montage is a greater feat than any of them have.

3:20
bAc_z4PYYpg

golem370
Spider-Man in the movies stop a speeding train and movie Spider-Man not as powerful as in the comics. Spider-Man,Luke Cage & Beast combined lift around 45tons. Spider-Man and Beast are more agile and have better reflexes. Luke Cage beat Ironclad who lifts 60 or so tons.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man in the movies stop a speeding train and movie Spider-Man not as powerful as in the comics. Spider-Man,Luke Cage & Beast combined lift around 45tons. Spider-Man and Beast are more agile and have better reflexes. Luke Cage beat Ironclad who lifts 60 or so tons.

1. We aren't talking about movie Spider-Man. Anyway Mr. Incredible also stopped a speeding train.
2. Mr. Incredible easily lifts over 100 tons.
3. You can't combine the strength of Cage and Beast, even if you could it would still be way under Mr. Incredible.

The Nuul
Mr Incredible stomps.

KillAll
i'd say mr incredible also... dead bodies will be flying everywhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.