Deadpool vs Jason Vorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
who wins?

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
who wins?
Here's the story: Deadpool is at the simpson's house, chasing Spider-pig around with a bazzooka in his hands. The simpsons, themselves have taken off due to the merc's visit, so they don't have to deal with him, and are vacationing in Canada: the only place they're allowed now.

Deadpool: COME BACK HERE!!! I WANT BREAKFAST!!!
(BOOM!!!! Couch explodes)
Deadpool: AW MAAAAN!!! I was gonna use that!!! NOW I'll make you suffer, Porky!!
(at the name, Porky, Spider-pig gets mad and attacks the merc with a mouth; attatching himself to his.....well I won't say.)
Deadpool: YEOWWWWWWWW!!!! GET OFF OF ME!!! THAT NEVER HEALS RIGHT!!!
(Suddenly, the door swings open, and in comes a man with an eye patch, dressed like...well...James Bond. At first he's shocked at the sight before him and just stares.)
Deadpool: HEY!!! WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT!!
Man: Spider-man. With a pig attatched too his....
Deadpool: I'M NOT SPIDER-MAN!!!!(Knocks Spider-pig off him and points his bazzooka at the man.) Now, Mr. Interruptmewhenimonajob, who the heck are you, and why do you dress like a congressman?
Man: I'm Nick Fury: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Deadpan....
Deadpool: The name's, DEADPOOL!!!! Get it wrong again, and I'll blow you right out of this strangely colored town!!
Fury: Deadpool. Right. Anyway, I need you to go to Crystal Lake in order to stop an unkillable menace. In return, we promise to give you all the video games you want...plus the affection of a certain lady.
Deadpool: What's wrong with just paying me? Not that I'll pass on any of it, of course.
Fury: One word: Bailout.
Deadpool: You can't afford it? GEEZ!!! No wonder nobody will work for you anymore. Anyway, what's with this Jason Vorhees character?
Fury: He's...wait....how'd you know?
Deadpool: It's the title of this arc!!! Duh!!!
Fury: .....hokay....anyway he's a hockey masked killer that only shows up on Friday the 13th of every year. He's seemly unstoppable and somebody's gotta save the citizens of Crystal Lake before too much blood is shed. If you can find a way too stop him, we'll add a year full of freedom from the authorities to your payment. Otherwise, your job is just too get the citizens out.
Deadpool: Deal!!! Just remember, I want Syrin most of all.

So who wins?

Trackz
deadpool should

psycho gundam
meh, dp wins via grenade toss.

wade would have to be sleep walking in order for jason to land a single blow on him (freddy vs jason sick), and even then it won't amount to anything.

PRAYERRUN
Yeah, but Jason has that weird teleport thing.

XanatosForever
Last I checked, Jason didn't originate in comics. erm

PRAYERRUN
no but he is in them.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
no but he is in them.

That's not good enough. Illegal thread. Reported.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.