Sith Lord Evil Ranking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Blah blah evil and good are subjective blah blah. They're not in Star Wars. Well mostly they aren't.

So basically assign a number of evil from 1 to 10 for any Sith you wish. 1 is they are pretty nice (for a Sith) and 10 being OH THE HUMANITY!

Example:
Darth Nihilus - 10. Completely consumed with destruction. Thinks of only killing entire planets and devouring all life. Even worse than Palpatine as he's now just a Dark Side-driven force of nature.

Eminence
I'd say Sidious is considerably more "evil" than Nihilus is, simply because he plots all of his atrocities. Nihilus is a force of nature, seemingly driven by little more than primal urges and his insatiable hunger; he actually needs to do what he does simply to survive.

Lord Lucien
Screw "no subjectivity", I'm too subjective for that.

Nihilus didn't even seem capable of understanding what morality was, never mind recognizing his own inert evil. Force of nature, FoN. Yeah.

Sidious. Plotted. Knew what he was doing, why he was doing it. Sentient and smart enough to recognize his own "evilness." Totally 10.

Revan gets a big 0, cuz we all know how awesome his "fall" really was. F*ckin' KotOR II.

Malak has to at least be an 8 or 9. Same with Vader, they committed atrocities at the "planetary-destruction" level.

Caedus is 3. He had a family he cared about. Wimp.

I know jack about Bane.

Krayt. I dunno. Maybe like a 6. I can't recall anything he did that's on par with Vader or the like.

Captain REX
I'm going to put Bane up at the 8 to 10 level. Plotted against the Sith as a whole because he felt they made him weak simply by sharing the Dark Side. Started the plotting the culminated with Palpatine.

Krayt is maybe an 8, he did have ten percent of the Mon Cal population executed as revenge for them helping the Alliance.

Elite Hunter
Exar Kun has to be right next to Sidious in terms of evilness (9 or 10). The guy turned many jedi to his cause then had them kill their masters, he killed his own master,started the GSW, drained the life force of an entire species, and he was responsible for the Cron Cluster( 10 stars I believe) going supernova. He also created beasts like the jedi hunting Terentateks(sp) and was partially responsible for Kyp Durron destoring Carida with the sun crusher.

SIDIOUS 66
Sidious is above any sith as far as evilness. His torture of Luke says a lot about his evilness. Instead of just killing Luke, he had to torture him. He takes so much pleasure in his sadistic ways. Not only did he have Bevel tortured and killed, but he sat there and watched as those beetles ate away at his body.

He also seems to take great joy in playing with people's emotions. After Vader officially became Sidious's apprentice, it seemed like Sidious enjoyed upsetting Vader, and made Vader seem more like property than an apprentice. He also loved to put rivals against each other.

It was as if Sidious viewed everyone as property, and if they go against him he has them removed. All his plots, even the little ones cost so many lives.

I would also say Bane was pretty evil, but he was not as sadistic as Sidious was. Bane for some reason reminds me a lot like Apocalypse from x-men, except not as evil.

バルムンク
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Bane for some reason reminds me a lot like Apocalypse from x-men

LMAO I literally just recognised the similarities as you said this... which is kind of odd seeing as I've never been a fan of Apocalypse.

darthbane99
nihilus is very dark...but hes not "intentional" evil,as with sidious is. Nihilus is primal,though to rate his darkness is not relavent to this reply,yet its far wars then sidious. Hail the lord of hunger"hes breach in the force and devours all life,its a primal thing and its a terrible power that must be put to rest" excerpt from kreia

I would rate:
Sidous 10
bane hmm,the rule of two seems weak for a sith,ill give him a 8
darthmaul 10 Completely heartless and cruel.
uthar bane 8 not very dark but indeed foolishness and lack of knowledge isnt relavent in darkness
yuthera 6 just wanted love
marek not a sithlord but self portrayed as one. 7
vader,now hes intersting darkness 9 i would give him a 10 but hes true fall wasnt sidious it was love,since he could not control his rage that love gives,he fell far,but he never really wanted to be of the sith,just a dark jedi in my point of veiw.

Hewhoknowsall
Is it just me, or is Caedus not all that evil at some points? He actually cares about his family and seems to be nice to his subjects for a sith... he also believes that what he does is right. Q: does Sidious think that what he does is right or does he know that it's wrong but does it anyway?

Slash_KMC
Second.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Is it just me, or is Caedus not all that evil at some points? He actually cares about his family and seems to be nice to his subjects for a sith... he also believes that what he does is right.

Caedus fits more into the Revan and maybe Vader (mirroring some similiar characteristics the other sith dont have) "type" of Sith. With him falling for a noble reason, the way troops looked up to him,etc.

But then again Vergere and more specifically Lumiya didn't want him to be a "palpatine sith" He has his "nice points" that help make him a good leader( ex. being in the front lines with his soldiers) but like other sith he has his evil points such as choking the officer who made a "mistake" that lead to Allana being rescued by the jedi which is something Vader would have done. Then he also killed his aunt,tortured his nephew and all that stuff to his family and he ordered his fleet to glass the forests of Kashyyyk

Eminence
Three 'y's, one 'k,' goon.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Eminence
Three 'y's, one 'k,' goon.

What are you talking about noob stick out tongue

Eminence
Oh sh-

Pyron_Knight
I'm curious what people here would rate Dooku.

Janus Marius
Hm. Good question.

1. He killed Master Syfo Dias.

2. He attempted to bring the galaxy into a war which would kill millions, possibly billions as a means to an end.

3. He paid two bounty hunters to kill Senator Amidala.

4. He attempted to execute her again, along with two Jedi.

5. He was a royal dick to Ventress and just about anyone else who worked under him. He was also supposively a racist, but I still think that addition was kinda lame and unprecedented in his behavior.

6. He believes cloning is okay. Well, okay, that's not a bad thing, but he basically paid for millions of clones to be grown so they could be blown apart by robots which he was also paying for. That's just the supersized version of a rich kid playing with toy soldiers.

7. He probably did some bad stuff in the comics and the cartoon series, and a bunch of other spin-off bullshit that I didn't read because I don't have tons of money.

So he's pretty morally bankrupt. Perhaps higher than I thought before putting this together, but he's hardly a Sith when you think about his real reasons for doing any of this.

Major Valerian
Yep. Dooku's morality is just phucked up. That's it.

I'd agree with REX completely about Bane. Anyone who's read the books would rank him highly on this. Personally, I'd give him a 10.

Palpatine is just insanely evil. 10. 'Nuff said.

As for Vader, he's not very difficult to rank. I don't think he ever fell completely to the dark side. He may have done terrible things as a Sith, but even then he questioned himself and his master's motives. In my opinion, redeemed Sith didn't truly ever fall. Hence, I won't rank 'em highly.

Eminence
With maybe three exceptions, he kills pretty much everyone he fights, and the only people he doesn't kill are the ones who get ****ed up the most. Anakin loses an arm, Obi-Wan gets his skull cracked open, Tholme gets his eye cut out and a ceiling dropped on his head...

The man is mean.

Major Valerian
Never said he wasn't... LEARN TO READ, dickhead.

Sorry, master. Forget I said anything.

Eminence
WTF. You ninja'd me.

I see a promotion coming.

Major Valerian
You get ninja'd by me all the time. You just never notice.

And the promotion depends on you, doesn't it?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Major Valerian
You get ninja'd by me all the time. You just never notice.

And the promotion depends on you, doesn't it? Well if you've seen the Dragonball movie that I just got back from, you'd realize that it really depends on you having faith in yourself. Know who you are.

I'm pissed off is what I am.

Eminence
I saw the last fight, skipped the rest.

"I am Goku. I am Oozaru. To be at one with myself, I must be two."

Srsly.

And Goku vs. Piccolo consisted of them throwing random ki blasts at each other and missing horribly.

Janus Marius
Dragonball... movie? Why?

Lord Lucien
*rubs thumb and index finger together*

Janus Marius
Ah, the Cash Cow's utters are sore. I see.

Eminence
*Udder, goon.

Janus Marius
Udder mistake on my part, sorry.

Eminence
Wha--

Damn.

Janus Marius
That was a perfect set up.

Eminence
I DID NOT FALL INTO YOUR TRAP

Janus Marius
Ackbar disagrees.

Eminence
Ackbar's my thirteenth cousin twice removed. We never disagree.

Janus Marius
I got him a sweet job doing outsource for eMachines. He agrees with me now.

Eminence
There is no such thing as a "sweet job" when it comes to eMachines.

Janus Marius
Yeah, but the call volume must be low.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Well if you've seen the Dragonball movie that I just got back from, you'd realize that it really depends on you having faith in yourself. Know who you are.

Was it that bad ?

Major Valerian
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Well if you've seen the Dragonball movie that I just got back from, you'd realize that it really depends on you having faith in yourself. Know who you are.

Why did you do such a thing?

Slash_KMC
What else does he do ? He has limited options to choose from.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
What else does he do ? He has limited options to choose from.
He has more options than he knows what to do with! He just hasn't realised!

Eminence
I'm working on him...

Major Valerian
What about that promotion?

Eminence
Weren't you just Major'd?

Am I behind?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Captain REX
Krayt is maybe an 8, he did have ten percent of the Mon Cal population executed as revenge for them helping the Alliance.

Plus he ordered that the remaining 90% be hunted down and put into labour camps.

He also sabotaged the Vong terraforming project (okay, Darth Maladi actually did it but Krayt gave the order) which left billions of people deformed, destroyed the Galactic Alliance and put the galaxy back under the Empire's rule.

Basically, everything that Luke, Han, Kenobi etc, all the "movie era" Star Wars heroes fought for and accomplished, all of that was undone by Darth Krayt.

Major Valerian
Originally posted by Eminence
Weren't you just Major'd?

Am I behind?

Not really... but I progress really quickly, master.

ares834
Originally posted by chilled monkey

Basically, everything that Luke, Han, Kenobi etc, all the "movie era" Star Wars heroes fought for and accomplished, all of that was undone by Darth Krayt.
WHich is why Legacy is lame. IMO. PLus Krayt is a pretender to the sith legacy.

Janus Marius
Krayt is to Sith Lords as Tyra Banks is to daytime TV.

Captain REX
Yeah, I still believe that though Krayt borrowed from the Sith teachings, he was not truly a descendent of the Sith. The Sith ended with Vader and Sidious, as far as I'm concerned...

He still did some pretty dick things, though.

captzero05
I have a question about Sith Lords:
Is Darth Maul one of them?

ares834
Yes, he is. All sith from the rule of two are sith lords.

CadoAngelus
I never did get the rule of two from palpatines era (a probably more). because regardless of the fact that there was apprentice and master, apprentice or master still trained deciples, e.g. Dooku training dark jedi (most noteably Ventress) and Palpatine training force sensetive hands (most noteably Mara Jade)...

Krayt would about a 3, because he's still, for the most part, Jedi (i'm going by his sense of honour and mercy). Bane, probably 7-8...

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
I never did get the rule of two from palpatines era (a probably more). because regardless of the fact that there was apprentice and master, apprentice or master still trained deciples, e.g. Dooku training dark jedi (most noteably Ventress) and Palpatine training force sensetive hands (most noteably Mara Jade)...

Krayt would about a 3, because he's still, for the most part, Jedi (i'm going by his sense of honour and mercy). Bane, probably 7-8... It's kind of in the nature of the Sith to betray their masters, so taking on a secret apprentice isn't out of the ordinary. The Dark Jedi like Ventress, Bulq, Mara Jade etc. were just that, Dark Jedi, used as agents, assassins, and in Jerec's case, Inquisitor. Those like Lumiya and Marek may have received a smattering of Sith knowledge, but compared to the Two, it wasn't enough to elevate them to that level.

Anon E. Mous
Define Smattering.

Marek was strong enough to pull a star destroyer out of the sky with the force. He also had extremely powerful force lightning.

I can't say about Lumiya because i dont know anything about her.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Define Smattering.

Marek was strong enough to pull a star destroyer out of the sky with the force. He also had extremely powerful force lightning.

I can't say about Lumiya because i dont know anything about her. You don't need Sith training to be a powerful Force-user. Desann was a fallen NJO Jedi and summoned Lightning without Sith training.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous

That was nothing more then an impressive display of tk. There is nothing "sithly" about that feat at all. And there are Dark Jedi/force witches,etc that can summon force lightning.

mattatom
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
That was nothing more then an impressive display of tk. There is nothing "sithly" about that feat at all. And there are Dark Jedi/force witches,etc that can summon force lightning. Oh and i swear the novel says something like "Directed it's fall" rather than pulled it out of space.

Also Plo Koon and Luke can do lightening though it's ither referred as Electric Judgement (Plo) or Green Lightening to Luke. (I think.)

Anon E. Mous
OK, you guys beat me.

I give up.

Pyron_Knight
Ya know Dooku wasn't that bad of a guy on the whole. he wanted to put in a government that worked since the current one didn't. He had some selfless ideals for the betterment of the galaxy.

Anon E. Mous
How did the current system not work? It was pretty good in my opinion.

Anon E. Mous
Not that my opinion means much

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Ya know Dooku wasn't that bad of a guy on the whole. he wanted to put in a government that worked since the current one didn't. He had some selfless ideals for the betterment of the galaxy. Road to Hell...

Dooku wasn't that great. He was racist, bigoted, an elitist. He apparently ordered the genocide of an entire species, and I remember one Clone Wars cartoon episode involving aliens being genetically-altered in to monsters. That and he wanted to wipe out the Jedi, overthrow a government, and was using a galactic civil war to do so. The guy was an ass. Not quite Palpatine, but still an ass.

CadoAngelus
he seemed like the pompus arrogent type, and he seems like he would show the same traits as a jedi...

i think, because he was a count (and therefore must be part of a wealthy family) he picked up traits that most familys with a lot of money do...thinking he's better then everyone else around him...

Red Nemesis
Highway?

Lord Lucien
Road.

Slash_KMC
Highroadway.

Red Nemesis
I SHO SHORRY!

Slash_KMC
You watch South Park right ?

Lord Lucien
What was name of TV series again? I forgot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.