Hercules/Maxam vs Namor/A-Bomb vs WWH/Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
who wins

Bouboumaster
I say team 3.

Even if Team one are consisted of talented and skilled class 100 dude and that Team countain both brute power (A-Bomb) and finesse coupled with 80 ton (Namor), Hulk is a team buster of the higest order, especially in the World War Hulk Arc.

All other four members would have to team 2 just to stop the pain he would bring, because if they don't team up to try to pass the K.O., Hulk would just grow more powerful. And it's not even sure that the four of them would put him down.

And Skaar can gives him a hand. I don't know Skaar that much, so I can't say what effect he could have on the fight, but the point is: In this match, with three team of two, Team 3 win, because Hulk kicks ass.

Maxam was a great character

guy222
3rd Team

Warlock and the Infinity Watch great read

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
3rd Team

Warlock and the Infinity Watch great read

Who was your favorite member?

guy222
Adam

What about u my friend

Survivor19
Team 2.
And quicly, if the fight is on the beach.

Also, Skaar has no record of beating bricks at all, so A-bomb takes him. And Namor bfr's Hulk to the water and pretty much rapes him there.

psycho gundam
hulk took out hercules with like...3 shots. maxam stalemated with drax who also stalemated with professor hulk. namor is a non-factor. a-bomb might be tough durability wise, but against king hulk, probably goes down like the rest. and the pic of king hulk holding skaar by the neck like smelly shirt, most likely alludes to a superior strength set.

hulk goes on a rampage and beats all their asses', even his son's.

guysangel
Father and Son team win

golem370
A big battle between one and three

Lord Feron
Team 3 WWH can maybe do it himself. Namor would give some of the others a fight but would get wtf pawned by WWH. (just giving some props to namor stick out tongue )

golem370
I don't think he would beat Maxam or Hercules.

The Nuul
Does Skaar have the old power?

Bouboumaster
Adam

What about u my friend

Thanos, but I liked everyone.

Moondragon were crazy, so is Gamora, Maxam and Adam. Pip bored me a little bit, tough.

guy222
Originally posted by The Nuul
Does Skaar have the old power?

yes

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos, but I liked everyone.

Moondragon were crazy, so is Gamora, Maxam and Adam. Pip bored me a little bit, tough.

Do u remember the Infinity Thrall

starlock
Team 3 for the win

guy222
thumb up

Bouboumaster
Do u remember the Infinity Thrall

No, not at all. embarrasment

guy222
He faught Adam. Comprised of the Infinity Gems

Enyalus
yes
Because of this, Team Three wins a solid majority, if not a clean sweep.

Without the Old Power, I...honestly was going towards Team One. From the World War Hulk arc on Hercules has been a beast. And Maxam is Maxam. big grin

guy222
thumb up

StiltmanFTW
WWH/Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.