Thor and Silver Surfer vs DC Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Mongul
General Zod
Black Adam
Cyborg Superman
Zoom
The General

vs

Silver Surfer
Thor

1 classic
2 current

Enyalus
Um, Marvel guys get swept in 1.

Might split even at 2. If lucky.

D_Dude1210
At the same time????

O_O

Spite.

Scoobless
At the same time?

They take it in scenario 2 (mainly due to the Odin power)

They might do ok in 1.

Does Mongul still have a Sinestro ring?

carver9
1. If surfer and thor use all the power that they posses they could pull some wins. Soul suck, a thousand tornadoes filled with lightning, god blast, planet destroying blast, intangibility, create multiple versions of self, suck into board,etc....

They could pull a 4/10

2. this is spite, thor could basically one shot anyone on dc side and surfer could look at them and hit them with planet destroying blasts. Noone on dc team has enough power to put thor or surfer out of the fight.

Marvel 10/10

Starscream M
the marvel duo gets completely assraped in both scenarios

D_Dude1210
No, they don't! They get squished. stick out tongue

Harbinger
They lose in both scenarios. Hell, Zoom could probably solo in the first.

Kris Blaze
In the first scenario they land a couple of blows and such but are unable to take any wins.

In the second scenario they might take the majority.

Philosophía
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
Mongul
General Zod
Black Adam
Cyborg Superman
Zoom
The General

vs

Silver Surfer
Thor
no expression

Kris Blaze
Inb4 people claiming that 2 of these would beat Thor w/Odinforce

xJLxKing
Zoom can stalemate Thor, or SS. The other can gang up on one of them

Slaanesh
1. SS and Thor got stomp..

2. SS and Thor take the majority..

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Zoom can stalemate Thor, or SS. The other can gang up on one of them

So when has zoom gain the ability to fly

zeel
Originally posted by carver9

Good point but BA can fly and his durability is beyond thors. He gets his hand on thor and thor wont even get a chance to use his hammer. BA is faster stronger and takes hits better then thor. BA has taken hits from SMP and recovered from them quite quickly. Unless thor gets off a god blast like right away thor is done. ANd dont bring up cap vs thor in the cross over.

BA>billy any day of the weak. BA has much better duribility showings and does better in fights then cap ever did. Also magical attacks wont do to much to BA due to the fact that like captian marvel and wonder womana hes highly resistant to them. I wont count out thor and SS but dont see them winning. they will put up a fight but i think thats it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by zeel
Good point but BA can fly and his durability is beyond thors. He gets his hand on thor and thor wont even get a chance to use his hammer. BA is faster stronger and takes hits better then thor. BA has taken hits from SMP and recovered from them quite quickly. Unless thor gets off a god blast like right away thor is done.

Most of that isn't true at all.

Nihilist
1. They duo lose badly.

2. The duo may win some.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
Every heard of running on air. Flash has run to the moon, they he can't fly

Enyalus
Every heard of running on air. Flash has run to the moon, they he can't fly
Zoom doesn't have the Speed Force. His powers don't work the way Wally's do. You can't apply that logic.

The only time he's tagged anyone who was flying was Weather Wizard, by running up a building, jumping off and hitting him.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Zoom doesn't have the Speed Force. His powers don't work the way Wally's do. You can't apply that logic.

The only time he's tagged anyone who was flying was Weather Wizard, by running up a building, jumping off and hitting him.
sad I didn't know that the speed force gives one the ability to run on air. PROOF evil face

Enyalus
sad I didn't know that the speed force gives one the ability to run on air. PROOF evil face
It allows Wally's body to ignore the laws of physics to a certain degree. That would qualify, I suppose.

Still, Zoom doesn't have it. A feat done by a Speed Force user can't necessarily be replicated by Zoom. Unless you have a scan of Zoom flying (you don't), don't bring it up. stick out tongue

xJLxKing
It allows Wally's body to ignore the laws of physics to a certain degree. That would qualify, I suppose.

Still, Zoom doesn't have it. A feat done by a Speed Force user can't necessarily be replicated by Zoom. Unless you have a scan of Zoom flying (you don't), don't bring it up. stick out tongue
That's bull and you know it. It's the same laws like running on water if you running fast enough. Same goes for the air, but you just have to run much faster. That rule most likely is the same. There is nothing to indicate that only Zoom can't do it.

Enyalus
That's bull and you know it. It's the same laws like running on water if you running fast enough. Same goes for the air, but you just have to run much faster. That rule most likely is the same. There is nothing to indicate that only Zoom can't do it.

Except 1) Zoom doesn't run fast. 2) There's no air in space for Flash to run on.

Sin I AM
love

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
love
Have I mentioned that I like your sig?

xJLxKing
Except 1) Zoom doesn't run fast. 2) There's no air in space for Flash to run on.

He lives in a different time line which he can manipulate at his will. Time move however he wants it to be.

Enyalus
He lives in a different time line which he can manipulate at his will. Time move however he wants it to be.
Which has nothing to do and does not help your case that he's able to run on air or in space, at all.

xJLxKing
Which has nothing to do and does not help your case that he's able to run on air or in space, at all.
Actually it does. When someone moves fast enough, time stops, or slows down. When he slows down his time, he is increasing speed in the real timezone, real world(where wally/flash is).

Enyalus
Actually it does. When someone moves fast enough, time stops, or slows down. When he slows down his time, he is increasing speed in the real timezone, real world(where wally/flash is).

Don't be like Allankles or h1 and make up your own theories based on real world physics when the comics don't support them at all.

Nihilist
Don't be like Allankles or h1 and make up your own theories based on real world physics when the comics don't support them at all. thumb up

xJLxKing
Don't be like Allankles or h1 and make up your own theories based on real world physics when the comics don't support them at all.
I won't but you also have to admit that if your are fast enough you can move anywhere. Also, it's not a theory, it happens. There is a lizard which can run on water. I think it's called Jesus Lizard(nickname)

Mindset
It isn't able to run on water simply because of speed.

Harbinger
The Basilisk Lizard.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
It isn't able to run on water simply because of speed.
Yes, I know, it the size, and weight that matter as well, but it doesn't weaken the thoery(which isn't mine)

I saw it on a video running from a snake, I laughing none stop.

Mindset
You were trying to use it to support your stance, but it doesn't.

If all it had were speed it would not be able to run on water.

xJLxKing
You were trying to use it to support your stance, but it doesn't.

If all it had were speed it would not be able to run on water.
It would if he was much faster.

Besides comic characters do it as well. THAT's what matters.

Mindset
If that's what matter why did you bring up something else that doesn't prove your point?

xJLxKing
Based on?
It's a theory that people believe in. I certainly don't think it's a good theory, but it's interesting

Enyalus
There's no water nor air to run on in space. Therefore, Zoom can't run to the moon, as you suggested with your Flash analogy. He also can't because he doesn't have the Speed Force nor does he actually 'run fast,' but instead moves ahead of the local timeline.

All this is moot anyway, because Zoom also can't breathe in space nor can he survive the near-absolute-zero temperatures of space.

xJLxKing
There's no water nor air to run on in space. Therefore, Zoom can't run to the moon, as you suggested with your Flash analogy. He also can't because he doesn't have the Speed Force nor does he actually 'run fast,' but instead moves ahead of the local timeline.

All this is moot anyway, because Zoom also can't breathe in space nor can he survive the near-absolute-zero temperatures of space.
That's very stupid. You are trying to apply human logic into comic logic. Flash went to the moon, but when he stopped, he lost breath and went down. He didn't freeze because that would be stupid. Same logic can be used for Zoom.

Also, what does the speed force do to Flash that makes him run on air?

Avlon
Villains stomp in both scenarios.

Spitestomp.

Raoul
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
Mongul
General Zod
Black Adam
Cyborg Superman
Zoom
The General

vs

Silver Surfer
Thor

1 classic
2 current

wanna tell me how that isn't spite?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Raoul
wanna tell me how that isn't spite?

Well, let's see.

Thor has the odinforce.

Let's sit on that for 5 minutes before Avlon makes a couple of stupid suggestions.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Well, let's see.

Thor has the odinforce.

Let's sit on that for 5 minutes before Avlon makes a couple of stupid suggestions.
Odinfoce does not mean he can take a guy who took Superman WW, and so much more very easily.

He won't be stopping Zoom.

Kris Blaze
Odinfoce does not mean he can take a guy who took Superman WW, and so much more very easily.

He won't be stopping Zoom.

No, actually, it means EXACTLY that.

Mekrob
BA sharing some power with Isis stomped Shazamilly.

BA just doesn't care here.

xJLxKing
No, actually, it means EXACTLY that.
Thor can't stop Zoom from hitting him a million times. Each hit is much stronger then Superman's hit.

Mekrob
Thor can't stop Zoom from hitting him a million times. Each hit is much stronger then Superman's hit. It took Zoom a million hits to barely effect PG. erm

Philosophía
Poor Kris.

Trying to raise Thor's stock by himself, like others have done with Silver Surfer (forum is filled with "Classic version slightly wins, current stomps !!111one"wink, when the truth is nobody else really cares about backing the character anymore.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mekrob
It took Zoom a million hits to barely effect PG. erm
PG?

Mekrob
PG? The Power Gem... in DC!!!

Power Girl

xJLxKing
The Power Gem... in DC!!!

Power Girl
I didn't see that. I don't have all the appearances of Zoom. Besides why are you trying to low ball Zoom

Philosophía
I didn't see that. I don't have all the appearances of Zoom. Besides why are you trying to low ball Zoom

Because Zoom has bigger balls than him.

Mekrob
I didn't see that. I don't have all the appearances of Zoom. Besides why are you trying to low ball Zoom It's like the most recent example of Zoom doing so.

I'm not trying to low ball him. But saying each one of a million blows is harder than Superman can punch is about the same as I'm doing, but with an opposite effect.

xJLxKing
It's like the most recent example of Zoom doing so.

I'm not trying to low ball him. But saying each one of a million blows is harder than Superman can punch is about the same as I'm doing, but with an opposite effect.
Can you tell me the issue?

Avlon
Well, let's see.

Thor has the odinforce.

Or (B) I can just relax while you continue to make a fanboy ass of yourself.

Thor is teh skeeeyfathz!!! laughing out loud

Yea, choice (B) is more fun.

Mekrob
Can you tell me the issue? 38, 39, or 40 of Trinity.

xJLxKing
38, 39, or 40 of Trinity.
Oh that's why I didn't see it. I don't read Trinity since 37, or something like it.

Mekrob
It's probably in his respect thread...

Kris Blaze

Badabing
Kris and Avlon, please be civil.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
Good point but BA can fly and his durability is beyond thors. He gets his hand on thor and thor wont even get a chance to use his hammer. BA is faster stronger and takes hits better then thor. BA has taken hits from SMP and recovered from them quite quickly. Unless thor gets off a god blast like right away thor is done. ANd dont bring up cap vs thor in the cross over.

BA>billy any day of the weak. BA has much better duribility showings and does better in fights then cap ever did. Also magical attacks wont do to much to BA due to the fact that like captian marvel and wonder womana hes highly resistant to them. I wont count out thor and SS but dont see them winning. they will put up a fight but i think thats it.

Black adam being stronger than classic thor is debatable and black adam being more durable than classic thor is also debatable. I know one thing though, thor has been hit by some of the most powerful attacks in mu and I have never seen his face melted like black adam face was melted when Martian manhunter hit him with that heat vision. Do you think that would have melted thors face? I'm safe to say that it wouldnt have.

All of this is pointless since classic thor is more powerful than black adam by a pretty decent gap.

Enyalus
Not sure how many times I have to refer to the respect thread and pull up incidents BEFORE 2007 where Thor had the Odinforce. The Destroyer? Thor might as well have been fighting The Thing :/
I'll back you up, lol.

Odinforce allows Thor to grow to be 1,000 ft. tall and stand equal to Surtur in strength. With the Odinforce the shockwaves from his blows with Mjolnir caused the moon to shatter. This was while he was battling on Earth. Like Kris brought up, he took down the Balder-empowered Destroyer. Prior to that, he took the head off a Desak-empowered Destroyer with one hammer throw. He's also killed Bor, who by statements is on Odin's level. And with a fraction of the Odinforce he was able to shatter an amped Frost Giant, as well as shatter Ulik the Troll King's axe and then one-shot him faster than he could follow. I could also toss in him owning an amped Loki and Fenris at the same time without Mjolnir or the Odinpower, and doing the same to Durok under the same circumstances.

All this, and I haven't even brought up the godblast or anti-force blast.

And as was already brought up, Zoom couldn't put down Power Girl with his punch blitz. He also couldn't even really affect Superman with his punch blitz in Countdown. And current Thor's durability > Superman's, so Zoom definitely isn't sending Thor flying across the country. He isn't Wonder Woman or Jay.

Team Two wins in scenario two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.