Mr M Mxyzptlk vs Cosmic armor Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins this.

Astner
Seeing what Mxyzptlk did to the Supermen in World's Funnest and then what the Supermen did to Mandrakk, I'll have to go with Mxyzptlk.

shokosugi
cosmic armor supes

Galan007
Supes.

xJLxKing
Superman

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Supes.
Get off Galan's account, Lensherr.

Mxy wins.

psycho gundam
is it possible for superman to be teleported out of the armour?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
is it possible for superman to be teleported out of the armour?
I doubt it

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Get off Galan's account, Lensherr. Meh, imo CA Supes was at pretty much the highest level of power one can attain, without actually being the supreme being.

srug

Astner
Meh, imo CA Supes was at pretty much the highest level of power one can attain, without actually being the supreme being.
This because?

Enyalus
Meh, imo CA Supes was at pretty much the highest level of power one can attain, without actually being the supreme being.

Based on almost nothing. The whole reason he was able to hold limbo in his hand was because he was in a higher dimension at the time, and he didn't have the armor on during that (to me that was the biggest feat.) The female vampire monitor was able to damage it and it didn't repair itself. He withstands Mandrakk's attack of....a billion suns, was it? But no one ever tried doing anything exotic such as reality warping, time stop, matter transmutation, whatever..

Besides that, he was in the 4th dimension for all this. Mxy's automatically higher up, chillin' there in the 5th.

xJLxKing
It has the power to defeat the biggest threat to the multiverse/universe mad

Galan007
He withstands Mandrakk's attack of....a billion suns, was it? But no one ever tried doing anything exotic such as reality warping, time stop, matter transmutation, whatever..

Besides that, he was in the 4th dimension for all this. Mxy's automatically higher up, chillin' there in the 5th. He withstood, and overcame, Mandrakk's 'eternal' power.

And numerically higher dimensions don't necessarily equate to greater power. Take the 6th dimension, for example - it's bings were not impressive at all. Hell, even beings from the 52nd dimension were nothing spectacular.

If you disagree with my opinion.... I could care less, tbh. biscuits

Enyalus
He withstood, and overcame, Mandrakk's 'eternal' power.
ZOMG no way!?

...Guess it wasn't so eternal, was it? Considering he's dead and all, now.

And numerically higher dimensions don't necessarily equate to greater power. Take the 6th dimension, for example - it's bings were not impressive at all. Hell, even beings from the 52nd dimension were nothing spectacular.
lol, those 6th dimensional scientists made me laugh. Id was pretty awesome though. I have zero idea what you mean by 52nd dimension though. According to Flash, a decade or more ago, there's like...14 dimensions in the DCU?

If you disagree with my opinion.... I could care less, tbh. biscuits
I know that's just a front, tough guy. I've seen you crying after I disagree with you. From outside your window, no less. So please, no more lies.

Mindset

I know that's just a front, tough guy. I've seen you crying after I disagree with you. From outside your window, no less. So please, no more lies. lol

Galan007
Guess it wasn't so eternal, was it? Considering he's dead and all, now. Still was >> Spectre/Radiant combined. smile

lol, those 6th dimensional scientists made me laugh. Id was pretty awesome though. I have zero idea what you mean by 52nd dimension though. According to Flash, a decade or more ago, there's like...14 dimensions in the DCU? In an issue of 'Teen Titans' (around 2 years ago) Kid Devil went dimension hopping, and ended up in the 52nd dimension.

I know that's just a front, tough guy. I've seen you crying after I disagree with you. From outside your window, no less. So please, no more lies. You can read me like a book. bashful

(Just don't try 'spreading my pages' again, okay?)

Mindset
Galan don't you think Pre-Retcon Beyonder is weaker than people claim because he 'lacks' feats, or did I make that up?

Enyalus
Still was >> Spectre/Radiant combined. smile
And Mxy's suddenly not? stick out tongue

Spectre's power was all messed up throughout FC. Unable to affect certain beings because of whatever plot device reason (Presence forbidding it or something?). Radiant, too. Since the fight was off-panel, we can't be sure that isn't what happened there.

In an issue of 'Teen Titans' (around 2 years ago) Kid Devil went dimension hopping, and ended up in the 52nd dimension.
Gotcha. Thanks for the reference. I don't read the Titans.

You can read me like a book. bashful
i <3 u

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Galan don't you think Pre-Retcon Beyonder is weaker than people claim because he 'lacks' feats, or did I make that up? Just think the feats he has are over-wanked.

shokosugi
get a room

Galan007
And Mxy's suddenly not? stick out tongueOf course he is. He's owned Spectre a few times on panel now.

Just saying that Mandrakk's power was far greater as well (and CA Supes > Mandrakk.)

Spectre's power was all messed up throughout FC. Unable to affect certain beings because of whatever plot device reason (Presence forbidding it or something?). Radiant, too. Since the fight was off-panel, we can't be sure that isn't what happened there. The 'power problem' you speak of was cleared up by the end of 'Revelations'.

And as far as I know, the last issue of 'Revelations' precedes the last issue of 'FC'.

OneDumbG0
Still was >> Spectre/Radiant combined. smileAnd apparently below heat vision from 50 Supermen and a green stake from a few nearly depleted GLs...

... bunny

Galan007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
And apparently below heat vision from 50 Supermen and a green stake from a few nearly depleted GLs...

... bunny .... Not even going to get into it. smile

Enyalus
Mxy retcons Supes. uhuh

....then again, that would retroactively retcon Mxy. no expression

Galan007
Mxy retcons Supes. uhuh You've got to love that. Official retcons are something that (normally) only 'real world' writers do. Hell, even the term 'retcon' is a 'real world' writer's term.

Yet Mxy has the power to do such, on a whim. Insane levels of power, he has.

....then again, that would retroactively retcon Mxy. no expression hmm

Mindset
Prime retconned DC on a whim.

Galan007
^
a.) Prime wasn't aware that he was doing such (Mxy was fully aware.)
b.) Prime didn't know what retcons his tantrums were causing (Mxy singled out a specific character and retconned him.)
3.) Prime had to be in a certain place where he could physically strike reality/unknowingly cause retcons (Mxy just did it.)

Mindset
Neither of those changes the fact that Prime retconned DC on a whim.

Galan007
^ You are correct. Prime did retcon.

However, what he did, and what Mxy did, are completely different (as far as how the actions were carried out.)

Enyalus
Yet Mxy has the power to do such, on a whim. Insane levels of power, he has.
Yet CA Supes beats him IYO. stick out tongue

hmm
Well, Mxy's first appearance was in a Supes story, yes? He retcons Supes, he retcons himself.

I didn't know if the emote was a 'What?' or a 'Oh, good point.' So I clarify. :d

Mindset
^ You are correct. Prime did retcon.

However, what he did, and what Mxy did, are completely different (as far as how the actions were carried out.) 2 points make a line

Galan007
Yet CA Supes beats him IYO. stick out tongue thumb up

'Oh, good point.' That one.

Galan007
2 points make a line That. Or.... You just feel like arguing? stick out tongue

Mindset
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar83719_3.gif

Galan007
^ You could've just said "*see avatar*", no?

Mindset
No, I had to make 2 points.

-K-M-
^ You could've just said "*see avatar*", no?

No! damn it now I want to argue mad

Mindset
I haven't been to sleep in over 30 overs

Galan007
No, I had to make 2 points.
attentionwhore
Originally posted by -K-M-
No! damn it now I want to argue mad x2

quanchi112

srug Why, because he beat Mandrakk? What did he do that so impressed you?

Galan007
^ Appeared in 4-D. Obviously. ermm

guy222
nice avatar and sig

supes wins

Enyalus
Teh Dark Side Superman = sec-say.

Galan007
Eny = 313wank

quanchi112
^ Appeared in 4-D. Obviously. ermm no expression

Mindset
^ Appeared in 4-D. Obviously. ermm 3D

Enyalus
3D
Meh, he was in the 4th dimension when he appeared in 3D. Go figure.

facepalm DC.

quanchi112
Mxy wins, easily.

tsscls
Csmic Armor Supes, given Myx's showing against SBP.

tsscls
Originally posted by quanchi112
Mxy wins, easily.

Shit, sorry Quanch.
I change my answer. Thanos 10/10

Enyalus
Thanos would pull Superman out of the armor, tripwire it, toss Mxy in it, then remote detonate it for the kill.

Easy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
Csmic Armor Supes, given Myx's showing against SBP. That was accomplished with prep and with Annataz.

quanchi112
Shit, sorry Quanch.
I change my answer. Thanos 10/10 This thread has nothing to do with me.

tsscls
This thread has nothing to do with me.
Quanch, every thread you post in has something to do with you. You're awesome!

quanchi112
Quanch, every thread you post in has something to do with you. You're awesome! thumb up I am Thanos.

tsscls
thumb up I am Thanos.
Of course!!
Thnaos<Darkseid, but you're basically right.

tsscls
j/k

TricksterPriest
That was accomplished with prep and with Annataz.

Oh NOW you want to call extenuating circumstances. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
Thanos would pull Superman out of the armor, tripwire it, toss Mxy in it, then remote detonate it for the kill.

Easy. laughing out loud

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh NOW you want to call extenuating circumstances. roll eyes (sarcastic) It helps his argument now.

Enyalus
laughing out loud

What's funny? Thanos with prep has PC Supes PIS skills.

Galan007
What's funny? Thanos with prep has PC Supes PIS skills. When you said 'tripwire it' I just got a chuckle.

Please don't yell at me. whatdididocry

Enyalus
Please don't yell at me. whatdididocry
How can I say anything negative when you show me that emoticon?

The only thing that comes to mind is, 'Awwww.'

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh NOW you want to call extenuating circumstances. roll eyes (sarcastic) When did I ever say there weren't extenuating circumstances.Originally posted by tsscls
Of course!!
Thnaos<Darkseid, but you're basically right. Never heard of Thnaos. Thanos(me)>Darkseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.