Richards vs Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this is a battles of smarts and tech savvy. Reed is challenged by Stark in an armor building contest they both have 1 year of prep and unlimited funds to complete their suits. They will face off against each other in their suits. Last one standing wins

Mekrob
Anti-Galactus suit

/thread

Galan007
^ Didn't Tony have some kind of Celestial suit in a recent 'What If'?

shokosugi
Reed is a pretty boring character with stupid powers so MArvel came up with the idea to make him one of the smartest marvel character. its funny if you ask me.

Mindset
facepalm

shokosugi
rofl

The Illuminati
Originally posted by shokosugi
Reed is a pretty boring character with stupid powers so MArvel came up with the idea to make him one of the smartest marvel character. its funny if you ask me.

FTR Reed was originated as one of the smartest people on the planet prior to his powers (I.E.) the rocket ship into space on his own merit.

wink

Survivor19
Reed wil ljust build his armor from Cosmic Cubes... He wins.

godking
Stark wins Reed is smarter in books smarts but lacks the cunning that Stark has.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mekrob
Anti-Galactus suit

/thread

Blair Wind
Anti-Galactus suit

/thread

Reality Gem. Suit based on that.

/thread

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Blair Wind

/thread

Anti-Galactus Suit Fueled with the Power Gem

/Thread

rotiart
With full resources? Probably Tony...
When tony had extremis he was able to hack c.l.o.c. In a fee moments... Going on to say that while reed is a builder his software savvy is lacking...

Tony could find some way to hack whatever suit reed designs..

However barring some software problem... Reed redesigns c.a.p. And unleashes the beast on tony.

Bouboumaster
http://creative.myspace.com/groups/_mcb/mycupojoe/week008/ff/FF6.jpg

Mekrob
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Didn't Tony have some kind of Celestial suit in a recent 'What If'? He used Arishem's body...

/thread Besides what Bou said, do they even have the Gems anymore?

kgkg
He used Arishem's body... It was Ziran.

Did Reed ever use this Ani-Galactus suit?

Nihilist
Originally posted by kgkg
It was Ziran.

Did Reed ever use this Ani-Galactus suit? Irrc he fought C.A.P with it.

AlmightyKfish

/thread

That wouldn't work, as you need the other gems to be able to properly control the Reality Gem. If Thanos couldn't properly control the RG I honestly doubt tony could control it's power then use it to make armour.

Anyway,
Reed calls Galactus,asks for some tech and WTFPWNS Tony.

Mekrob
It was Ziran.

Did Reed ever use this Ani-Galactus suit? K, all I know is that is was one of them, and the story sucked.

He one-punched C.A.P with it, or at the very least destroyed him.

Mindset
It was Ziran.

Did Reed ever use this Ani-Galactus suit? Yea, he oneshotted C.A.P, the machine that was tearing through all the heroes of Marvel Earth. Albeit it was not fighting back, but still. smile

Galan007
He used Arishem's body... Tony does that again, ftw. thumb up

kgkg
Originally posted by Galan007
Tony does that again, ftw. thumb up He used Reed's tech to do it wink

kgkg
K, all I know is that is was one of them, and the story sucked.
Story wise it sucked. But had good jokes wink

Impressive.

Galan007
He used Reed's tech to do it wink And that's what he'll do again. thumb up

Entity
Reed's the smartest man in the world.

So the math of Big Bang Bomb + Power Gem = Win, seems more then enough for his mind to manage on his own. lol

Seriously thou, while in all rights Reed should win this. He's just not the kinda guy to do what it takes to take someone out from the get go. He's a more find out whats going down and counter it kinda guy.

Therefore Tony wins. Tony's kinda what Victor would be if he was a partying, drinking womanizer instead of an evil megalomaniac douche.

Mindset
Originally posted by Entity
Reed's the smartest man in the world.

So the math of Big Bang Bomb + Power Gem = Win, seems more then enough for his mind to manage on his own. lol

Seriously thou, while in all rights Reed should win this. He's just not the kinda guy to do what it takes to take someone out from the get go. He's a more find out whats going down and counter it kinda guy.

Therefore Tony wins. Tony's kinda what Victor would be if he was a partying, drinking womanizer instead of an evil megalomaniac douche. I disagree with almost everything you said.

Which means you're wrong

kgkg
Reed's the smartest man in the Universe

Entity
I would certainly think there are species in a universe as diverse as Marvel 616 that have IQs that far surpass 300.

Wouldn't you think?

Originally posted by Mindset
I disagree with almost everything you said.

Which means you're wrong

Care to clarify and perhaps provide some rationality to your argument?

Not saying your wrong just asking for farther explanation as to why I am. confused

chomperx9
since oscorp now has stark industries stark doesnt have the dough to build any fancy armor anymore so have to give it to reed. if stark sitll had the dough i would give it to him cause he is a better engineer

kgkg
I would certainly think there are species in a universe as diverse as Marvel that have IQs that far surpass 300.

Wouldn't you think? The things Reed has done very few in the Universe have reach his level of intellect. This is evident in the inventions has he has made over the year. Something civilization millions of year ahead could not.

It's safe to say he is one of the smartest in the universe.

Also remember the Alien Entity.

Mindset
Doom > Reed

shokosugi
Reed is like the Dr. Strange of Science.

he can pull anything out of his ass to defeat an opponent.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by shokosugi
Reed is a pretty boring character with stupid powers so MArvel came up with the idea to make him one of the smartest marvel character. its funny if you ask me. please, do us all a favor and choke on something in the privacy of your own home.

thanks.

-pg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.