Puppet Guardian: New MMORPG from Japan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spintrip
Puppet Guardian is a different kind of MMORPG from Japan which combines qualities of a board game with MMORPG game play. Its Beta release began in February. PuppetGuardian.com

Cold Breath developed the game. Their first game was a huge hit in Japan, called Livly Island, which is now operated by Sony Entertainment.

Give the game a try. While it may not be for hardcore WoW players. Its unique feel and sensibility and emphasis on making connections with other players make it fun. It's free to play and you don't need downloads.

The Blog's called:The Heart of Puppet Guardian

Let me know what you think.

k1Lla441
I tried it, so far theres really nothing there that i cant get on runescape, and it looks kinda funny.

Spintrip
Really glad you tried it!

Actually it's totally different from Runescape. The range and detail and quality of the items you acquire is better. The magic functions are cooler. And the whole concept centers around team building to defeat monsters and pool resources.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.