WWH/Rulk/Maestro vs Mongul/Kurse/A-Bomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
who wins

Merc'd
Originally posted by guy222
who wins

Rulk of course wink

Enyalus
Pink, Guy? Really? no expression

Team One takes this easily IMO.

guy222
Jaime's fav color

Indeed my friend

Nihilist
Kurse solos

guy222
I don't think Kurse can solo good friend

Sin I AM
team 1, a-bomb weak link

guy222
Rick did pretty good vs Rulk

Nihilist
I don't think Kurse can solo good friend Why not, he isnt just simply getting beat down, after all it takes hell of a lot just to ko him.

The Nuul
Mongol beats Rulk with ease.
Maestro beats Abomb.
Kurse should beat WWH.

Mongol has the rings and is the only flier in this thread. I dont think Kurse can fly, if he can T2 has two that can fly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Mongol beats Rulk with ease.
Maestro beats Abomb.
Kurse should beat WWH.

Mongol has the rings and is the only flier in this thread. I dont think Kurse can fly, if he can T2 has two that can fly. No way is Mongul beating Rulk with ease. The guy is a beast and only lost when he started heating up and was jumped by multiple heroes.

guy222
Originally posted by Nihilist
Why not, he isnt just simply getting beat down, after all it takes hell of a lot just to ko him.

Lot of power on the 1st Team. I don't see Kurse soloing those guys

1st Team gonna win

Kris Blaze
Team 2, after a decent brawl.

guy222
Cool

Sin I AM
SA-bomb was hanging with him, but in the long run without Hulks interference i think he would've lost

Nihilist
Lot of power on the 1st Team. I don't see Kurse soloing those guys

1st Team gonna win non of team 1 have anythinh Kurse is vulnerable too, all they do is punch.

james2099
There is NO ONE on team 1 that could last 5 minutes against Kurse, all Mongul and A-Bomb have to do is stall or hold on for 2 or 3 minutes until Kurse DESTROYS the first team 1 member he gets his hands on. Kurse could battle team one ALONE and win. Team one lacks the power to put kurse down.....Unless they can generate the same power as both thor and beta ray bill hammers together..FULL POWER....God blast and all.

Sin I AM
non of team 1 have anythinh Kurse is vulnerable too, all they do is punch.

kurse is invulnerable to physical harm now?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Sin I AM
kurse is invulnerable to physical harm now?

Practically...

Sin I AM
i think wwh and maestro are at levels that can cause him physical harm but mongul would cause trouble

Nihilist
i think wwh and maestro are at levels that can cause him physical harm but mongul would cause trouble It took ALL the magical energy from the moljnir and the stormbreaker channeled through energizer just to ko him.

Enyalus
It took ALL the magical energy from the moljnir and the stormbreaker channeled through energizer just to ko him.
Sure, but Thor and BRB can't slug it out like Team One can.

If Mongul has the rings though, Team Two for the pretty easy win. Without it, he and A-bomb get trashed.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Enyalus

If Mongul has the rings though, Team Two for the pretty easy win. Without it, he and A-bomb get trashed.

thats what i was thinking...wasnt maestro twice as strong as hulk? its been awhile since i read future imperfect..and wwh is physically a beast, mayb n h2h they could overwhelm him

Enyalus
thats what i was thinking...wasnt maestro twice as strong as hulk? its been awhile since i read future imperfect..and wwh is physically a beast, mayb n h2h they could overwhelm him
Yup. Twice as strong as...err, base Hulk, I think. Though it could've been savage. He's appeared in other things besides Future Imperfect, though. Those are the ones I prefer to read lol. 'Cause I have FI, but I had issues with the art and so don't like to read it.

Nihilist

If Mongul has the rings though, Team Two for the pretty easy win. Without it, he and A-bomb get trashed. no one team 1 can pack a punch as powerfull/combined as the blast as kurse took.

Sin I AM
true, but energy based attacks and physical punishment are two different things, maybe he can be beaten into submission

Nihilist
true, but energy based attacks and physical punishment are two different things, maybe he can be beaten into submission Maybe, but he never has before or even looked like he was going too.Kurse is one strong guy, he is roughly anywhere between 4x-10x stronger than thor.

Enyalus
Maybe, but he never has before or even looked like he was going too.Kurse is one strong guy, he is roughly anywhere between 4x-10x stronger than thor.
He was twice as strong as Thor prior to Thor putting on his Belt of Strength. Then, Beyonder ups his power even more. It was never said to what. Just more than twice as strong as Thor.

Sin I AM
So is maestro and wwh...i dunno, i just dont see it being easy,, imo rulk and a-bomb are non-existent. they get dealt with quickly, but mongul is the one u have to look out for because if he aint got that ring, i see him gettin koed and the hulks teamin up on kurse

The Nuul
I think Mongul has a few rings now.

Enyalus
lol, Rulk gets no-love. He handled Thor around his classic levels (if we do the sensible thing and assume Thor was holding back like he always does). Wendingo, A-bomb, Savage Hulk, etc...

The Nuul
Loeb factor sucks.

Sin I AM
rulk is pis incarnate, i loathe the character plus Marvel has yet to explain what happened to WWH personality, and y Hulk keeps reverting back to previous incarnations..and A-Bomb? come the **** on!!

Enyalus
rulk is pis incarnate, i loathe the character
Seconded.

He's still one of the strongest on the field if Mongul doesn't have his rings. And all three of Team One are intelligent. Common knowledge Kurse is an elf, right? Or at least that he's magical? How long's it going to take them to figure out a nice iron street sign through the chest will work?

Nihilist
He was twice as strong as Thor prior to Thor putting on his Belt of Strength. Then, Beyonder ups his power even more. It was never said to what. Just more than twice as strong as Thor. iirc he was twice as strong as Thor, then the Beyonder doubled it again.

also Thor stated no mortal force can stop Kurse,it's suggested only magical enregy can stop him.

Enyalus
iirc he was twice as strong as Thor, then the Beyonder doubled it again.
Nah, he just said he'd increase it further.

also Thor stated no mortal force can stop Kurse,it's suggested only magical enregy can stop him.
Good thing the Loeb-force can defy logic, isn't it? Rulk FTW.

Nihilist

Nah, he just said he'd increase it further.

Good thing the Loeb-force can defy logic, isn't it? Rulk FTW. Loeb aint writing this match up, stop trying to come up with shitty way's to give that joke rulk a winuhuh

Enyalus
Loeb aint writing this match up, stop trying to come up with shitty way's to give that joke rulk a winuhuh
Rulk takes Mongul's rings off his fingers and BFRs Team Two into a black hole via star-gate creation FTW. stick out tongue

uhuh

Nihilist
Rulk takes Mongul's rings off his fingers and BFRs Team Two into a black hole via star-gate creation FTW. stick out tongue

uhuh In all seriousness, Rulk would prolly overheat/burn himself out battling Kurse.

guysangel
Team One wins

guysangel
Jaime's fav color

Indeed my friend

True Guydie

And ur a nimcompoop big grin

But I love u

kisses

The Nuul
Originally posted by guysangel
Team One wins

Uh ah.... no

guysangel
Yes they do yes

guy222
Hey Sweetie happy

I think Team 1 wins also

skyfather
If Thor and Bill cant put Kurse down without a amp non of team 1 is,hell they wouldnt beat current Mongul with his rings.

Team 2

StiltmanFTW
Probably Team 1.

Rulk has that Loebpower, WWH could go into Worldbreaker mode and Maestro is just badass.

Kurse and Mongul are no pushovers, though.

skyfather
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Probably Team 1.

Rulk has that Loebpower, WWH could go into Worldbreaker mode and Maestro is just badass.

Kurse and Mongul are no pushovers, though. Bull

Hulk cant just go worldbreaker.

h1a8
He was twice as strong as Thor prior to Thor putting on his Belt of Strength. Then, Beyonder ups his power even more. It was never said to what. Just more than twice as strong as Thor. It is referenced somewhere that that his strength quadrapuled (or is quadrapuled over Thor).

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
It is referenced somewhere that that his strength quadrapuled (or is quadrapuled over Thor).
No its not. But Beyonder does phrase it something to the effect of, "I shall increase Kurse's strength yet again to offset Thor's newfound strength." Something similar.

That might suggest he's 4x Thor's strength....Hm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.