Superboy Prime vs. Tyrant (Depowered) [Slugfest]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Match takes place in a 12 x 12 x 12 indestructable bunker. Only H2H combat is allowed. First one to lose consciousness loses the match.

Who's the victor?

Slaanesh
SBP 10/10

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Slaanesh
SBP 10/10

Bouboumaster
Tyrant 10/10

skyfather
Tyrant didnt seem fased by physical assaults, but prime is on panel more impressive h2h.

Harbinger
Prime.

xJLxKing
Prime just for the heck of it.

Enyalus
Physically one shotting Jack of Hearts, didn't flinch at SS's punch to the face, had BRB's Stormbreaker throw bounce harmlessly off of him (he even points out 'the blow staggered him not at all!'), physically one-shotted BRB afterwards, physically one-shot Gladiator while being hit from behind with SS's blast (to no effect), proceeded to floor SS with one backhand, physically one-shot Terrax and Legacy in succession, one-shotting Jack of Hearts again, and then physically got the better of an amped Thanos. Ah yeah...he's also durable enough to survive multiple shots from the Ultimate Nullifier.

So...Tyrant, 7/10.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Physically one shotting Jack of Hearts, didn't flinch at SS's punch to the face, had BRB's Stormbreaker throw bounce harmlessly off of him (he even points out 'the blow staggered him not at all!'), physically one-shotted BRB afterwards, physically one-shot Gladiator while being hit from behind with SS's blast (to no effect), proceeded to floor SS with one backhand, physically one-shot Terrax and Legacy in succession, one-shotting Jack of Hearts again, and then physically got the better of an amped Thanos. Ah yeah...

So...Tyrant, 7/10.
Most of those(of not all) prime would be able to replicate.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Most of those(of not all) prime would be able to replicate.

You'll make me a list then if the herald-level characters Prime (unamped) has one-shot?

quanchi112
Most of those(of not all) prime would be able to replicate. IYO. He also never oneshotted Ion or Superboy.

xJLxKing
You'll make me a list then if the herald-level characters Prime (unamped) has one-shot?
1- I though we using Guardian Amp
2- Maybe he won't one shot, but a few hits(2-5).

quanchi112
2- Maybe he won't one shot, but a few hits(2-5). He hit Ion more times than this. Tyrant is above Prime and showed it. Tyrant would absolutely demolish Ion.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
He hit Ion more times than this. Tyrant is above Prime and showed it. Tyrant would absolutely demolish Ion.
I never argued either, so I don't know why you are throwing this in. Also, Ion should he can take a huge amount of beating. Prime kept on hitting him and he kept getting up for more. Prime was also playing with him(laughing, making jokes, using tombstones to mock him..etc)(Throwing spears)

quanchi112
I never argued either, so I don't know why you are throwing this in. Also, Ion should he can take a huge amount of beating. Prime kept on hitting him and he kept getting up for more. Prime was also playing with him(laughing, making jokes, using tombstones to mock him..etc)(Throwing spears) Ion still held his own against Prime. Prime won, but showed he required his full attention. You could throw Ion, the Surfer, BrB, etc. at Tyrant and he would easily wade through them.

xJLxKing
Ion still held his own against Prime. Prime won, but showed he required his full attention. You could throw Ion, the Surfer, BrB, etc. at Tyrant and he would easily wade through them.
A fully powered tyrant? Sure A depowered tyrant? probably, but a depowered tyrant who one uses his fist? Nah

Also, prime was eating lead and so many other stuff just laughing at Sodam.

shokosugi
SBP's durability > Depowered Tyrants durability

Enyalus
A fully powered tyrant? Sure A depowered tyrant? probably, but a depowered tyrant who one uses his fist? Nah

He already one-shotted Tyrant with an overhead two-handed smash type deal. And one-shotted Surfer twice, with a punch and a blast.

So, he can do either.

Hard to gauge Tyrant's true strength without any lifting feats, but one-shotting the people he did proves striking power and standing up to what he did proves durability, so...I thought this a decent matchup.

Also, yes, its basic Prime. No amps.

xJLxKing
Basic Prime<<DP Tyrant 7/10

GA Prime>Dp tyrant

Enyalus
Basic Prime<<DP Tyrant 7/10

GA Prime>Dp tyrant

Yeah, I can see that. GA Prime one-shotted alternate Supermen. Tyrant one-shotted Gladiator going all out. *shrug*

Makes sense.

zeel
2- Maybe he won't one shot, but a few hits(2-5).

hey thats a idea lets use gaurdian amped prime...................and lets compare him to a full power tyrant.

tyrant at least 7/10

kgkg
How is GA Prime even a match for Full Power Tyrant?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by zeel
hey thats a idea lets use gaurdian amped prime...................and lets compare him to a full power tyrant.

tyrant at least 7/10
That's completely retarded. Why even post that idiocy?

zeel
Ion still held his own against Prime. Prime won, but showed he required his full attention. You could throw Ion, the Surfer, BrB, etc. at Tyrant and he would easily wade through them.

very true and by the end pf the fight primes outfit was torn to shreds, ion put up a hell of a fight.

zeel
That's completely retarded. Why even post that idiocy?

never mind you took it outta context. you right no version of prime is touching the full power of tyrant. embarrasment

Doom and Gloom
Tyrant

D_Dude1210
I'm surprised no DC fanboi has posted "SBP thru Speedblitz" yet. big grin

Nihilist
Tyrant was taking hits and blasts from planet busters with no real effect so,meh.

quanchi112

Also, prime was eating lead and so many other stuff just laughing at Sodam. No, Ion was eating lead and still managed to recover to make a decent fight of it. Tyrant would hammer Ion in a few blows. Prime didn't.

carver9
Tyrant 10/10 with about 3 blows.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
Tyrant was taking hits and blasts from planet busters with no real effect so,meh.

Okay.....

So everybody who takes attacks from a gladiator or surfer can beat Prime in a slugfest?

carver9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Okay.....

So everybody who takes attacks from a gladiator or surfer can beat Prime in a slugfest?

Well, we do know one thing, gladiator punch hard enough to destroy planets. He also have enough strength to move planets and collapse stars.

Surfer is powerful enough to destroy planets with a blast and has enough power to basically do anything.

Now the thing for you too show us is someone that prime has fought that has on panel feats of delivering planet destroying punches.

iceman24567
Prime takes the majority

Tyrant
I'm inclined to say Tyrant.

xJLxKing
No, Ion was eating lead and still managed to recover to make a decent fight of it. Tyrant would hammer Ion in a few blows. Prime didn't.

No, Prime was eating lead, and playing with him. Imageshack keeps saying no image was uploaded so I can't post the image, but yeah he was eating lead, and he played with him.
EDIT: here it is from his respect thread

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion5.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion8.jpg

Slaanesh
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I'm surprised no DC fanboi has posted "SBP thru Speedblitz" yet. big grin

cuz he doesn't need Speedblitz to win this..he will just punch Tyrant face until he submit..

xJLxKing
Imo Prime is more agile in this fight, definitely more durable, but the rest is a coin toss to me.

quanchi112
Okay.....

So everybody who takes attacks from a gladiator or surfer can beat Prime in a slugfest? Did he say that?Originally posted by xJLxKing
No, Prime was eating lead, and playing with him. Imageshack keeps saying no image was uploaded so I can't post the image, but yeah he was eating lead, and he played with him.
EDIT: here it is from his respect thread

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion5.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion8.jpg Ah, ok I read this but forgot he actually ate it. The point I was trying to make was that it didn't affect him like it did Ion.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Imo Prime is more agile in this fight, definitely more durable, but the rest is a coin toss to me. How is he more durable?

Enyalus
Ah, ok I read this but forgot he actually ate it. The point I was trying to make was that it didn't affect him like it did Ion.
Lead is Daxamite K-nite. That's their main weakness, in addition to red sun. Like Kryptonite and red sun are to Kryptonians.

How is he more durable?
I was wondering that, too.

quanchi112

Lead is Daxamite K-nite. That's their main weakness, in addition to red sun. Like Kryptonite and red sun are to Kryptonians.

I was wondering that, too. Yeah, really affects Ion but not so much Prime.

People say Prime wins because he is a dc character and really can't give one good reason.

xJLxKing
Lead is only dangerous to them if it spreads. Because he had the ring/ION force in him, it stopped the malignancy. Prime is more durable because he took a hit from a universe destroyed and basically survived.

shokosugi
tyrant will not survive that

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
tyrant will not survive that
Tyrant survived multiple shots from the UN. And the UN's erased the multiverse in one blast...

Slaanesh
i didn't erased anything when it shot Tyrant..

Enyalus
i didn't erased anything when it shot Tyrant..
It sure as hell erased his legs.

Avlon

Once he lost his lower half, his life was over anyway.

Poor guy.

Slaanesh

for something that can erased the multiverse..that doesn't seem rite don't u think..even Abraxas didn't survive it..the UN must not be at its full power..means that surviving the UN is not that great of a feat for Tyrant..that shot didn't even erased the universe..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
Once he lost his lower half, his life was over anyway.

Poor guy.
Yeah, he was in a puddle on the floor. Reminded me of the mess my sister makes when she gets drunk. sick

for something that can erased the multiverse..that doesn't seem rite don't u think..even Abraxas didn't survive it..the UN must not be at its full power..means that surviving the UN is not that great of a feat for Tyrant..that shot didn't even erased the universe..
It is what it is. Why're we assuming it was weaker than its average showings? It was being wielded by a high powered herald of Galactus and directed by the sentient computer system of his Worldship in the form of Air-Walker. Not to mention Galactus was right there encouraging him to finish him off....

manx422
SBP 10/10

Mekrob
Tyrant survived multiple shots from the UN. And the UN's erased the multiverse in one blast... He only survived controlled blasts... and it had nothing to do with durability, seeing as how it erased everything it hit.

quanchi112
Lead is only dangerous to them if it spreads. Because he had the ring/ION force in him, it stopped the malignancy. Prime is more durable because he took a hit from a universe destroyed and basically survived. You have no proof the blast actually hit him before the time trapper pulled him out of the time stream.

The Monitor easily survived it along with his shield as well.

starlock
Tyrant for the win

xJLxKing
You have no proof the blast actually hit him before the time trapper pulled him out of the time stream.

The Monitor easily survived it along with his shield as well.
What? did you even read the issue or are you just saying this.

Ty the time the time trapper found SBP, the universe was already destroyed. Also, monitors are very powerful. If we base it on what we have seen so far from the monitor in COIE, then they are powerful.

Enyalus

Ty the time the time trapper found SBP, the universe was already destroyed. Also, monitors are very powerful. If we base it on what we have seen so far from the monitor in COIE, then they are powerful.

The Monitor in COIE was killed by a girl. stick out tongue

xJLxKing
The Monitor in COIE was killed by a girl. stick out tongue
Lowballing

quanchi112

Ty the time the time trapper found SBP, the universe was already destroyed. Also, monitors are very powerful. If we base it on what we have seen so far from the monitor in COIE, then they are powerful. Yes, i read it. Prime was transported away before the blast hit him which makes perfect sense because the Monitor would have sensed him.

These Monitors were getting their asses kicked by top tiers assembled by the Monarch. Did you read countdown?

quanchi112
Lowballing You are referencing the Monitor which is completely different than the Monitors in countdown.

xJLxKing
You are referencing the Monitor which is completely different than the Monitors in countdown. Okay, then what makes you think they are weak?? They survived a universal explosion so what makes you think they are weak in the first place?

Kris Blaze
Okay, then what makes you think they are weak?? They survived a universal explosion so what makes you think they are weak in the first place?

Their powerlevel is inconsistent.

Apparently they're fast enough to like hit Barry Allen, but alternate Batman was giving one real trouble it seemed.

xJLxKing
Their powerlevel is inconsistent.

Apparently they're fast enough to like hit Barry Allen, but alternate Batman was giving one real trouble it seemed.
Did one of them do something to Ion. I forgot what?

Kris Blaze
Did one of them do something to Ion. I forgot what?

The one that beat Barry Allen, also seemed to give Ion a real scare. During the "war" in countdown however they performed poorly.

quanchi112
Okay, then what makes you think they are weak?? They survived a universal explosion so what makes you think they are weak in the first place? Top tiers taking it to them. Most of the Monitors skipped town before the blast. One survived it.

xJLxKing
Top tiers taking it to them. Most of the Monitors skipped town before the blast. One survived it.
Which mean they are weak? Let me guess, you believe that DP Tyrant can survive it.

The fact that the universal blast destroyed everything in the universe besides time trapper, monitor, some roaches, and SMP shows how powerful the attack is.

quanchi112
Which mean they are weak? Let me guess, you believe that DP Tyrant can survive it.

The fact that the universal blast destroyed everything in the universe besides time trapper, monitor, some roaches, and SMP shows how powerful the attack is. I think he could if the Monitor's shields did.

Prime wasn't shown to be anywhere in the universe at the time of the explosion. Time trapper pulled him out.

Ion can take him on for an extended period of time while Tyrant easily wrecks Ion and others. Tyrant is in another league imo.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Physically one shotting Jack of Hearts, didn't flinch at SS's punch to the face, had BRB's Stormbreaker throw bounce harmlessly off of him (he even points out 'the blow staggered him not at all!'), physically one-shotted BRB afterwards, physically one-shot Gladiator while being hit from behind with SS's blast (to no effect), proceeded to floor SS with one backhand, physically one-shot Terrax and Legacy in succession, one-shotting Jack of Hearts again, and then physically got the better of an amped Thanos. Ah yeah...he's also durable enough to survive multiple shots from the Ultimate Nullifier.

So...Tyrant, 7/10.

Yes and exchanged with Galactus as well

xJLxKing
I think he could if the Monitor's shields did.

Prime wasn't shown to be anywhere in the universe at the time of the explosion. Time trapper pulled him out.

Ion can take him on for an extended period of time while Tyrant easily wrecks Ion and others. Tyrant is in another league imo.
Dude you seriously need to read the issue and stop posting BS. Prime took the attack when it was right in front of him. He only got knocked out, but no bruise, or bleeding. He was then spotted by the Time Trapper AFTER the explosion.

I ask you again, what makes you think Thanos Shield can hold the explosion, and your answer is because a monitor's shield could. HAHA laughing out loud

quanchi112
Dude you seriously need to read the issue and stop posting BS. Prime took the attack when it was right in front of him. He only got knocked out, but no bruise, or bleeding. He was then spotted by the Time Trapper AFTER the explosion.

I ask you again, what makes you think Thanos Shield can hold the explosion, and your answer is because a monitor's shield could. HAHA laughing out loud I read it and that makes no sense. Time trapper pulled him out before the blast.

Thanos' shield have held off a being whose power level was much greater than Galactus for over two minutes. He can survive this explosion as well.

Avlon
I read it and that makes no sense. Time trapper pulled him out before the blast.

Thanos' shield have held off a being whose power level was much greater than Galactus for over two minutes. He can survive this explosion as well.

What being was this? I hope it's not *snicker* Omega....

quanchi112
What being was this? I hope it's not *snicker* Omega.... Are you questioning his power level?

xJLxKing
I read it and that makes no sense. Time trapper pulled him out before the blast.

Oh god!
http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion2.jpg

You can see everything is destroyed. There was NO WAY time trapper was able to save Prime before the explosion happened because it was right in front of his face.

Galactus can't destroy the Universe only if he was at his full capacity.

quanchi112
Oh god!

You can see everything is destroyed. There was NO WAY time trapper was able to save Prime before the explosion happened because it was right in front of his face.

Galactus can't destroy the Universe only if he was at his full capacity. You can see superboy Prime being pulled but that is the time trappers home which isn't the same universe.

Time trapper can pull him out at any moment which happened imo before the blast.

xJLxKing
You can see superboy Prime being pulled but that is the time trappers home which isn't the same universe.

Time trapper can pull him out at any moment which happened imo before the blast.
Oh god, you are useless!

Enyalus
Oh god, you are useless!
To be fair, if you are using the surroundings of TT to judge whether or not the universe was destroyed, that's a fallacy. TT is not only in another universe, but at the very end of time itself (as actually stated at the top of the scan.)

If you're using the very small portal TT opens which shows Prime apparently floating...well, I can't tell that the universe he was in is destroyed at that point. Not from that pic. How can you?

xJLxKing
To be fair, if you are using the surroundings of TT to judge whether or not the universe was destroyed, that's a fallacy. TT is not only in another universe, but at the very end of time itself (as actually stated at the top of the scan.)

If you're using the very small portal TT opens which shows Prime apparently floating...well, I can't tell that the universe he was in is destroyed at that point. Not from that pic. How can you?
There was no indication of anybody saving prime. He was right in front of it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superboy Prime was right there, at point blank range when the blast was unleashed. It is highly unlikely that Time Trapper removed him, before he was hit with the blast. Unlikely.

Enyalus
There was no indication of anybody saving prime. He was right in front of it.
I agree that the blast hit him, and that he was KO'd by it. I'm just playing devil's advocate...there's not really conclusive evidence either way.

I also don't think Thanos' shields survive a universal explosion. But Thanos' shields + his own durability? Yeah, I think there's a decent chance he survives it.

Then again, that doesn't have much to do with this thread. Why was Thanos brought up again? lol

Avlon
Are you questioning his power level?

No need to. He was a crappy overrated clone. smile

Enyalus
No need to. He was a crappy overrated clone. smile
Don't diss people Spiderman beats.

Spiderman's PIS aura > Superman's.

xJLxKing
I agree that the blast hit him, and that he was KO'd by it. I'm just playing devil's advocate...there's not really conclusive evidence either way.

I also don't think Thanos' shields survive a universal explosion. But Thanos' shields + his own durability? Yeah, I think there's a decent chance he survives it.

Then again, that doesn't have much to do with this thread. Why was Thanos brought up again? lol
Where ever quanchi is, there is thanos.

I don't see Thanos surviving a blast that is universal. The reason is that this isn't a+b-c=survive The shield won't get rid of the energy just hold it for a few seconds, and then it will come all together.(something like a theory big grin)

Enyalus
I don't see Thanos surviving a blast that is universal. The reason is that this isn't a+b-c=survive The shield won't get rid of the energy just hold it for a few seconds, and then it will come all together.(something like a theory big grin)
Pretty sure that since the blast expands in a wave, most of it is going to be past Thanos by the time his shields give. He used his tech shields against Galactus and Omega. But he's got his own energy shields as well, if he knew he was going to be facing such force directly.

quanchi112
Oh god, you are useless! Great comeback. Your scan proved nothing too by the way. smile Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superboy Prime was right there, at point blank range when the blast was unleashed. It is highly unlikely that Time Trapper removed him, before he was hit with the blast. Unlikely. If he can pull him out of the timestream at any time why would he wait until it blasted him? How much sense does that really make?Originally posted by xJLxKing
Where ever quanchi is, there is thanos.

I don't see Thanos surviving a blast that is universal. The reason is that this isn't a+b-c=survive The shield won't get rid of the energy just hold it for a few seconds, and then it will come all together.(something like a theory big grin) Galactus concentrated his blast on Thanos shields. This universal chain reaction destroying blast was also survived by a Monitor easily along with another of his shields. Thanos survives it easily.

quanchi112
No need to. He was a crappy overrated clone. smile How was he overrated?

Enyalus
Galactus concentrated his blast on Thanos shields. This universal chain reaction destroying blast was also survived by a Monitor easily along with another of his shields. Thanos survives it easily.
Yo Quan, off topic for a bit: You think Skreet upgraded Thanos' shielding systems along with his teleportation devices and warp drives?

Rage.Of.Olympus
If he can pull him out of the timestream at any time why would he wait until it blasted him? How much sense does that really make?

Because, Superboy Prime was the one who ripped Monarch open, and was seen right before the explosion. It never said he went back in time and got him from a point before the explosion thus erasing that moment.

Superboy Prime was seen right before the explosion, and then we see Time Trapper, pulling out a "lost" Superboy Prime and directing him to the 31st Century etc.

OneDumbG0

Thanos' shield have held off a being whose power level was much greater than Galactus for over two minutes. He can survive this explosion as well. Prime was hit by the blast. As you can see from the below scans from the The Superman-Prime Respect Thread, Superman-Prime still had his black suit on at the moment Monarch exploded. When we see Time-Trapper pull him out and throw him into the future, Superman-Prime's black suit is in tatters. So unless you believe that Time-Trapper flinging him through the future or the farmer's ray-gun blast reduced his suit to tatters, Superman-Prime was hit by the blast:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p18.jpg

http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion4.jpg
http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion5.jpg

This doesn't explain how Earth-51, as a planet, or that lil sapling at the end actually survived complete annihilation. Apparently, all life in the universe was destroyed... or something like that. I dunno.

quanchi112
Yo Quan, off topic for a bit: You think Skreet upgraded Thanos' shielding systems along with his teleportation devices and warp drives? No. His best shields imo were used against Omega. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Because, Superboy Prime was the one who ripped Monarch open, and was seen right before the explosion. It never said he went back in time and got him from a point before the explosion thus erasing that moment.

Superboy Prime was seen right before the explosion, and then we see Time Trapper, pulling out a "lost" Superboy Prime and directing him to the 31st Century etc. He wasn't lost imo he was just being pulled in. Time trapper wouldn't pull him through right after the blast since he gets to choose, but it makes perfect sense to pull him through right before the blast. The Monitor also sensed that only he and his shield survived the blast.

Slaanesh
He wasn't lost imo he was just being pulled in. Time trapper wouldn't pull him through right after the blast since he gets to choose, but it makes perfect sense to pull him through right before the blast. The Monitor also sensed that only he and his shield survived the blast.

so..u believe Prime is KO because TT save him??his cloth were torn because TT save him??u have no prof that TT save him..he was at point blank..

Rage.Of.Olympus
He wasn't lost imo he was just being pulled in. Time trapper wouldn't pull him through right after the blast since he gets to choose, but it makes perfect sense to pull him through right before the blast. The Monitor also sensed that only he and his shield survived the blast.

So basically, you missed the fact that Superboy Prime's costume which was intact before the blast was in pieces when Time Trapper extracted him or the fact that he was in point blank range when the blast was unleashed?

Also the Time Trapper said he was lost.

The Monitor was wrong as anyone who read that issue would know.

quanchi112
so..u believe Prime is KO because TT save him??his cloth were torn because TT save him??u have no prof that TT save him..he was at point blank.. He was pulled out imo right before the blast. His clothers were torn by getting pulled through the time stream.
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So basically, you missed the fact that Superboy Prime's costume which was intact before the blast was in pieces when Time Trapper extracted him or the fact that he was in point blank range when the blast was unleashed?

Also the Time Trapper said he was lost.

The Monitor was wrong as anyone who read that issue would know. Trapper said lost in time. I already answered the costume torn up.

The Monitor wasn't wrong. Prime was gone because he was being pulled through the time stream.

xJLxKing
Pretty sure that since the blast expands in a wave, most of it is going to be past Thanos by the time his shields give. He used his tech shields against Galactus and Omega. But he's got his own energy shields as well, if he knew he was going to be facing such force directly.
Doesn't that move in an instant? Pure energy should move much faster.

Enyalus
Doesn't that move in an instant? Pure energy should move much faster.
Sorry, I'm not clear on what you're meaning by 'that' but I assume the 'pure energy' part you're talking about Monarch's explosion.

OneDumbG0
He was pulled out imo right before the blast. His clothers were torn by getting pulled through the time stream.Highly unlikely for three reasons. First, Superman-Prime never talks about his sudden removal from the battle, e.g. "I was just fighting Monarch, what happened?!" Surely someone who was still conscious and fighting an opponent and was abruptly yanked from the fight's conclusion would wonder what happened?

Second, when we see Superman-Prime's body floating here when Time-Trapper is looking at him, he's sprawled out as if he's been knocked out, whereas right before the end of the fight, he was fighting mad:

Third, in connection with the image Time-Trapper has of him, we see no remains of any cape. And he clearly had a good portion of his cape left right before the explosion:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p16.jpg

Therefore, his sprawled out nature and his lack of a cape came before he was ever pulled through the timestream into the future. It cannot have happened during that. Superman-Prime took Monarch's blast.

Slaanesh
He was pulled out imo right before the blast. His clothers were torn by getting pulled through the time stream

he got KO because he got pulled through the time stream?? laughing that doesn't sound rite don't u think..TT send him through the time stream after that and landed on Earth..he seem to be just find..

Enyalus
Does it matter? This match is KO or kill taking the win.

Prime has been KO'd by less.

Slaanesh
he did??when??

Enyalus
he did??when??
Guardian suicide rings a bell.

Slaanesh
he didn't got KO..he just got warp to another dimension or something like that..

xJLxKing
Sorry, I'm not clear on what you're meaning by 'that' but I assume the 'pure energy' part you're talking about Monarch's explosion.
Yes, that's what I am talking about.

Enyalus
he didn't got KO..he just got warp to another dimension or something like that..
He was both KO'd and fell into another dimension lol.

shokosugi

he wasn't KO'd but the Guardian suicide.

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
he wasn't KO'd but the Guardian suicide.
confused

Slaanesh

hem..i just look at it..his eyes is close..hem..

nah..he's fine..

Enyalus
hem..i just look at it..his eyes is close..hem..

nah..he's fine..
big grin You're right. Power nap. That's what it was. That's how he keeps his strength up.

Slaanesh
big grin You're right. Power nap. That's what it was. That's how he keeps his strength up.

how bout this..when he was incinerated..he close his eyes..and when he was shown again..he was just opening his eyes rite after being warp to another dimension..that is possible rite??or is it not??

Enyalus
how bout this..when he was incinerated..he close his eyes..and when he was shown again..he was just opening his eyes rite after being warp to another dimension..that is possible rite??or is it not??
lol, in all seriousness...he was KO'd.

So was pre DOS Doomsday. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Highly unlikely for three reasons. First, Superman-Prime never talks about his sudden removal from the battle, e.g. "I was just fighting Monarch, what happened?!" Surely someone who was still conscious and fighting an opponent and was abruptly yanked from the fight's conclusion would wonder what happened?

Second, when we see Superman-Prime's body floating here when Time-Trapper is looking at him, he's sprawled out as if he's been knocked out, whereas right before the end of the fight, he was fighting mad:

Third, in connection with the image Time-Trapper has of him, we see no remains of any cape. And he clearly had a good portion of his cape left right before the explosion:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p16.jpg

Therefore, his sprawled out nature and his lack of a cape came before he was ever pulled through the timestream into the future. It cannot have happened during that. Superman-Prime took Monarch's blast. The whole problem is this is never addressed and it's up to use to figure out exactly what happened.

Either way he would still remember battling Monarch and tearing the suit open but as far as I can remember(I read these issues months ago the delays keep pissing me the ---- off) he doesn't really explain what happened right before he was pulled through the timestream.

I think he was pulled out right at the last moment and him being dragged through the time stream destroys his costume and what not.

It's fine if you want to disagree, but it's really speculation either way. I also think the Monitor would have been aware of Prime's survival in his universe.

quanchi112
he got KO because he got pulled through the time stream?? laughing that doesn't sound rite don't u think..TT send him through the time stream after that and landed on Earth..he seem to be just find.. I believe being pulled through the time stream would seriously disorient you. When he ended up in the future he gathered his bearings.

Slaanesh
I believe being pulled through the time stream would seriously disorient you. When he ended up in the future he gathered his bearings.

dude..seriously..u think he was KO because he got pull through the time stream..fine..i don't want to argue if u seriously believe that..

OneDumbG0
I think he was pulled out right at the last moment and him being dragged through the time stream destroys his costume and what not.And I'm telling you from the way his body is sprawled out and has no cape, he must have been pulled out after the explosion because in the instant before Monarch exploded he SMP was fighting mad and had his cape.
It's fine if you want to disagree, but it's really speculation either way. I also think the Monitor would have been aware of Prime's survival in his universe. It's a supported conclusion on my end. It's a contradicted and unsupported speculation on your's. Monitor-51 said he was the only thing left alive and he was proven wrong in the next panel when he saw a lil sapling on the ground.

xJLxKing
And I'm telling you from the way his body is sprawled out and has no cape, he must have been pulled out after the explosion because in the instant before Monarch exploded he SMP was fighting mad and had his cape.
It's a supported conclusion on my end. It's a contradicted and unsupported speculation on your's. Monitor-51 said he was the only thing left alive and he was proven wrong in the next panel when he saw a lil sapling on the ground.
Don't try and argue with that weird lunatic. He just doesn't want to admit that Prime>DP tyrant because that would mean Prime >Thanos

quanchi112
And I'm telling you from the way his body is sprawled out and has no cape, he must have been pulled out after the explosion because in the instant before Monarch exploded he SMP was fighting mad and had his cape.
It's a supported conclusion on my end. It's a contradicted and unsupported speculation on your's. Monitor-51 said he was the only thing left alive and he was proven wrong in the next panel when he saw a lil sapling on the ground. And it was ravaged from being pulled through the time stream imo.

It just happened and the Monitor quickly was aware of something that did indeed survive.

Why would the time trapper pull prime out the instant after the explosion when he could pull him out right before it happened?

xJLxKing
And it was ravaged from being pulled through the time stream imo.

It just happened and the Monitor quickly was aware of something that did indeed survive.

Why would the time trapper pull prime out the instant after the explosion when he could pull him out right before it happened?
laughing out loud Why would he pull him out in the first place?

quanchi112
Don't try and argue with that weird lunatic. He just doesn't want to admit that Prime>DP tyrant because that would mean Prime >Thanos Prime was hurt by the Monarch's previous explosion anywho on a much smaller scale as manprime. Prime is nowhere near Tyrant's level.

These Monitor's were getting beaten up and down by top tiers yet one of these survived? By that logic are we to assume a top tier can kill them but a universal explosion can't, no.

Tyrant crushes top tiers in packs while Prime doesn't. This has nothing to do with Thanos.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Why would he pull him out in the first place? To use him in the future. He wouldn't wait till after he got tanked by a universal explosion if he can pull him out at any moment imo.

xJLxKing
To use him in the future. He wouldn't wait till after he got tanked by a universal explosion if he can pull him out at any moment imo.
Oh god. eek! eek!

Is there any clue that he wants to use him. Don't you think he would talk to him.

Listen dude, you are probably the only guy on this forum that believe Time Trapper would even try and save prime. Not only that but you believe that he was save when you clearly see that his cape was on before the explosion, but after the explosion he has no cape(just like OneDumbG0 said).

You can argue all you want about the possibilities, and the maybes, and the if's, but as of now he survived it because proof is right in front of your face. What's even more shocking is that he was shrinking back to his younger look(where he is superboy prime).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Trapper said lost in time.

Okay.

I already answered the costume torn up.

You did?

So you think him being pulled through the time stream is what turned his costume/armor into shreds?

The Monitor wasn't wrong.

Yes he was. In that same page, he was proven wrong. After stating that, he found a form of life, a little sappling etc.

He was wrong, about that and as most evidence proves, about Prime.

Prime was gone because he was being pulled through the time stream.

Says you. Evidence says otherwise.

kgkg
Prime has claimed he can survive Universal nullification

iceman24567
Lol Quan trying to pass his speculation off as fact is the funniest shit ever.

Nihilist
Okay.....

So everybody who takes attacks from a gladiator or surfer can beat Prime in a slugfest? Yeah, it's clear that's exactly what i am saying.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lol Quan trying to pass his speculation off as fact is the craziest shit ever.

quanchi112
Oh god. eek! eek!

Is there any clue that he wants to use him. Don't you think he would talk to him.

Listen dude, you are probably the only guy on this forum that believe Time Trapper would even try and save prime. Not only that but you believe that he was save when you clearly see that his cape was on before the explosion, but after the explosion he has no cape(just like OneDumbG0 said).

You can argue all you want about the possibilities, and the maybes, and the if's, but as of now he survived it because proof is right in front of your face. What's even more shocking is that he was shrinking back to his younger look(where he is superboy prime). I have already addressed why his uniform was torn to shreds.

He was transported right before the blast engulfed him when he reverted back to younger Prime. You have your opinion and I have mine and neither is conclusive it's only speculation.

wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay.

You did?

So you think him being pulled through the time stream is what turned his costume/armor into shreds?

Yes he was. In that same page, he was proven wrong. After stating that, he found a form of life, a little sappling etc.

He was wrong, about that and as most evidence proves, about Prime.

Says you. Evidence says otherwise. The evidence is speculative at best in any event.

The notion that it takes more than a universal destroying blast to beat Prime is pure fanboyism. The funny thing is it ko'd Prime and even you admit as much but it didn't ko the Monitor. These Monitors could be killed by top tiers yet took this blast better than Prime according to you.

xJLxKing
The evidence is speculative at best in any event.

The notion that it takes more than a universal destroying blast to beat Prime is pure fanboyism. The funny thing is it ko'd Prime and even you admit as much but it didn't ko the Monitor. These Monitors could be killed by top tiers yet took this blast better than Prime according to you.
Prime was shrinking down. Who knows how much it would take to KO with Full GA.

quanchi112
Prime was shrinking down. Who knows how much it would take to KO with Full GA. A Monitor easily did it. Prime didn't(according to you) and this isn't about the ga Prime.

xJLxKing
A Monitor easily did it. Prime didn't(according to you) and this isn't about the ga Prime.
Again, your view of monitor is very funny. If they can survive a universal attack, it just shows that they are strong, not weak.

quanchi112
Again, your view of monitor is very funny. If they can survive a universal attack, it just shows that they are strong, not weak. Stronger than Prime. They were also able to be beat by top tiers. The logic is so astounding that it takes more than a universal blast to defeat Prime is laughable.

xJLxKing
Stronger than Prime. They were also able to be beat by top tiers. The logic is so astounding that it takes more than a universal blast to defeat Prime is laughable.
It's laughable that you believe that Time Trapper saved Prime from the blast, and on top of that you try to use that as a fact laughing out loud

quanchi112
It's laughable that you believe that Time Trapper saved Prime from the blast, and on top of that you try to use that as a fact laughing out loud Don't take it personally. By the logic you were using a Monitor is more durable than Prime. I don't even think you realized what you were doing. I gave my opinion and if you want to see it as a fact by all means.

xJLxKing
Don't take it personally. By the logic you were using a Monitor is more durable than Prime. I don't even think you realized what you were doing. I gave my opinion and if you want to see it as a fact by all means.
No, you tried to use your opinion as fact to make Prime look weaker.

One Monitor survived the Explosion, so yeah his shield is powerful.

iceman24567

One Monitor survived the Explosion, so yeah his shield is powerful. thumb up

shokosugi

One Monitor survived the Explosion, so yeah his shield is powerful.

quan got owned.

quanchi112

One Monitor survived the Explosion, so yeah his shield is powerful. The Monitor made Prime look weaker. He easily survived it while Prime got ko'd by it iyo. All you proved is that Monitor can easily take something that ko's Prime. These same Monitors were being pressed by a group of rag tag top tiers that Monarch had assembled.

xJLxKing
The Monitor made Prime look weaker. He easily survived it while Prime got ko'd by it iyo. All you proved is that Monitor can easily take something that ko's Prime. These same Monitors were being pressed by a group of rag tag top tiers that Monarch had assembled.
1- Post proof
2- Prime already recruited a monitor
3- What makes you think all monitors are the same level.

quanchi112
1- Post proof
2- Prime already recruited a monitor
3- What makes you think all monitors are the same level. Proof of what?

Your point?

The fact that a team of top tiers could actually engage all of them. laughing

xJLxKing
Proof of what?

Your point?

The fact that a team of top tiers could actually engage all of them. laughing
Again!
post proof that all monitors have the same power level? YOU proved that they don't!!! that's why I am laughing so hard.

quanchi112
Again!
post proof that all monitors have the same power level? YOU proved that they don't!!! that's why I am laughing so hard. No, need. They were all treated the same and the bulk of them weren't stopping the heroes Monarch assembled.

How did I prove they don't? How many Monitors were killed by the universal explosion?

xJLxKing
No, need. They were all treated the same and the bulk of them weren't stopping the heroes Monarch assembled.

How did I prove they don't? How many Monitors were killed by the universal explosion?
Yes, you have to proof it because you are using them to try and win your argument but you aren't trying to back up your opinions.

Your post proved that they are more likely different levels.
How?
Some fled, some survived. Others scared ION, while others were scared/recruited by Prime. Another was very powerful(COIE). Other defeated by team as you claim.

quanchi112
Yes, you have to proof it because you are using them to try and win your argument but you aren't trying to back up your opinions.

Your post proved that they are more likely different levels.
How?
Some fled, some survived. Others scared ION, while others were scared/recruited by Prime. Another was very powerful(COIE). Other defeated by team as you claim. No, it didn't. They were all capable of being defeated by a prepared top tier.

None of them died by the blast as far as I can remember unless you can prove otherwise.

xJLxKing
No, it didn't. They were all capable of being defeated by a prepared top tier.

None of them died by the blast as far as I can remember unless you can prove otherwise.
Some fled, that guy said it. He said that his fellow monitors fled before the end. We saw one of them surviving.

quanchi112
Some fled, that guy said it. He said that his fellow monitors fled before the end. We saw one of them surviving. I didn't see any Monitors stick around. I already made my point. Before Monarch's final upgrade he could defeat his own forces while the winners of his little contest took it to all of the Monitor's.

Since you believe it ko' d Prime then it defeated per forum rules. So , we know that a universal destroying blast can defeat Prime, but it can't defeat the Monitor.

xJLxKing
I didn't see any Monitors stick around. I already made my point. Before Monarch's final upgrade he could defeat his own forces while the winners of his little contest took it to all of the Monitor's.

Since you believe it ko' d Prime then it defeated per forum rules. So , we know that a universal destroying blast can defeat Prime, but it can't defeat the Monitor.
You are pointless. You don't even understand what we are arguing about.

quanchi112
You are pointless. You don't even understand what we are arguing about. Says the guy who compares the one Monitor to 52 of them. You don't even understand dc history. erm

xJLxKing
Says the guy who compares the one Monitor to 52 of them. You don't even understand dc history. erm eek! OMG this whole time you try to say that every monitor is the same level. I said they are not. YOU STILL have to proof how they are the same power level.

quanchi112
eek! OMG this whole time you try to say that every monitor is the same level. I said they are not. YOU STILL have to proof how they are the same power level. Reread countdown. I know they sounded a retreat from a top tier army so even at best they are around top tier. That isn't impressive. This doesn't bode well for Prime's durability.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown13p11.jpg

quanchi112
Oh yeah it says right here in the scan that his brethren all flee. Meaning that he was the only Monitor to take the universal surviving blast. My memory is so awesome.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown13p17-1.jpg

xJLxKing
Oh yeah it says right here in the scan that his brethren all flee. Meaning that he was the only Monitor to take the universal surviving blast. My memory is so awesome.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown13p17-1.jpg
God you are useless.

You are now saying they are the same power level? Or are you changing you argument that they are on different level

quanchi112
God you are useless.

You are now saying they are the same power level? Or are you changing you argument that they are on different level I wanted to put the scans up to prove the explosion didn't kill a single monitor even though you claimed it did. Whatever power level they are on it's short of defeating a top tier army.

xJLxKing
I wanted to put the scans up to prove the explosion didn't kill a single monitor even though you claimed it did. Whatever power level they are on it's short of defeating a top tier army. Again you post crap. Where did I say that they died. Quote me!!!

One monitor proved that he can tank a universal attack not the others.

quanchi112
Again you post crap. Where did I say that they died. Quote me!!!

One monitor proved that he can tank a universal attack not the others. You said some fled while some survived. No, they all fled save one.

Again you post crap. Where did I say that they died. Quote me!!!

One monitor proved that he can tank a universal attack not the others. They all fled save one and the Monitor who remained easily survived.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>