Moon Kinight/Blade vs Punisher/Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Fight NY City

who wins.

Sin I AM
team 2, i dont see blade taking out punisher

Harbinger
Deadpool and Punisher.

The Nuul
DP solos, Frank is good help though.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Sin I AM
team 2, i dont see blade taking out punisher

gtfo and take your phailz with you.

t2 - cos dp is harder to put down then everyone combined.

Survivor19
Team 2 ftw.

Trackz
blade can take out punisher, he's everything he is and more. I haven't read the current moon knight series to know his capabilities, deadpool however would be i na tight spot against Blade if he keeps hallucinating as much as he does (in the wolverine fight, and I'm pretty sure he hallucinates in his current series as well, not positive)

snoopdogg
Blade and DP are the only superhumans here. Those two fighting each other would be fierce. I can see Frank taking down MK, and MK and DP taking Blade down somehow.

Wei Phoenix
Which version of MK?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Which version of MK? I'm assuming it's current version. If it's the moon enhanced MK then team 1 wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by Trackz
blade can take out punisher, he's everything he is and more. I haven't read the current moon knight series to know his capabilities, deadpool however would be i na tight spot against Blade if he keeps hallucinating as much as he does (in the wolverine fight, and I'm pretty sure he hallucinates in his current series as well, not positive) He only hears voices, which is really just him thinking.

Enyalus
Wade solos.

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
He only hears voices, which is really just him thinking. so he only hallucinated in wolverine?

regardless, deadpool definitely can't solo this, the teams are pretty even, I'm not sure who's the better between punisher and moon knight.

Mindset
so he only hallucinated in wolverine?

Pretty much.

manx422
Team 2

Battlehammer
DP clearly beats Blade here.

Trackz
I'm not sure i see blade being better than blade here, and I'm still not positive who'd win in a fight between punisher and moon knight. That being said I can hardly see deadpool and punisher working together without punisher trying to kill deadpool himself...

Kazenji
Blade is fighting himself now ?

Trackz
Originally posted by Kazenji
Blade is fighting himself now ? my bad, i never check. i meant deadpool, i see them being equal enough. I think the real fight is between moon knight and punisher. The teams seem pretty equal, and I think blade and moon knight would use better team work. I don't see punisher being able tolerate deadpool.

Battlehammer
How is blade equal to DP? Even if you say they have the same skill and stats.......DP healing factor and damage soak make it impossiable for blade to win. DP can literally just throw grandaes all around them both with no fear of dieing or being KOed.

Trackz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
How is blade equal to DP? Even if you say they have the same skill and stats.......DP healing factor and damage soak make it impossiable for blade to win. DP can literally just throw grandaes all around them both with no fear of dieing or being KOed. blade has damage soak as well...he took an exploding building with no damage and he survived the fallout from a nuclear facility exploding, a grenade would hurt, I doubt it would break his skin. Blade on the other hand can shot deadpool in the head...(blades hand guns are shown to be powerful enough to make the head explode), they are pretty equal for this fight.

really it comes down to, how punisher and deadpool can perform as a team and who's the better between punisher and moon knight.

The Nuul
Who cares if DP and Frank cant get a long. Wade solos him also if he had too. DP could solo team 1 and Blade doesnt have squat on DP.

Trackz
Originally posted by The Nuul
Who cares if DP and Frank cant get a long. Wade solos him also if he had too. DP could solo team 1 and Blade doesnt have squat on DP. they are around equal strength/speed. Skill is debatable. Blade however does have weaponry that could take out deadpool and he has hit people with deadpools level of speed and skill and greater.

moonknight might be able to handle deadpool, he took on werewolf by night.

The Nuul
they are around equal strength/speed. Skill is debatable. Blade however does have weaponry that could take out deadpool and he has hit people with deadpools level of speed and skill and greater.

moonknight might be able to handle deadpool, he took on werewolf by night.

Blade has no weapons that could take out DP. And MK cant even hurt Wade, he sucks.

Wei Phoenix
Blade has no weapons that could take out DP. And MK cant even hurt Wade, he sucks.

Even though he is powerless now he still rocks. DP beats currrent MK though.

Trackz
Blade has no weapons that could take out DP. And MK cant even hurt Wade, he sucks. blade has hand guns powerful enough to vaporize a vampires head (not special silver or anything) if he hit deadpool in the head, deadpool would be done. Blade also has an adamantium sword and he could easily cleave through deadpools torso.

...why does moonknight suck, he has peak/near-peak human stats and a variety of weapons he could use to take on deadpool, having a healing factor doesn't make deadpool invincible.

Battlehammer
tracks did you hoenstly just say a granade would not pierce blade skin? your fanboyism knows no bounds

Trackz
tracks did you hoenstly just say a granade would not pierce blade skin? your fanboyism knows no bounds he's tanked explosions before and it didn't pierce his skin, he was right next to a nuclear facility when it exploded and he walked out fine, a grenade would hurt him it won't blow him apart.

Wei Phoenix
blade has hand guns powerful enough to vaporize a vampires head (not special silver or anything) if he hit deadpool in the head, deadpool would be done. Blade also has an adamantium sword and he could easily cleave through deadpools torso.

...why does moonknight suck, he has peak/near-peak human stats and a variety of weapons he could use to take on deadpool, having a healing factor doesn't make deadpool invincible.

DP had his head blown up by Cable.

Trackz
DP had his head blown up by Cable. and how long did it take him to heal?

Battlehammer
blade has damage soak as well.
......which is absolutly nothing compared to DP.

..he took an exploding building with no damage and he survived the fallout from a nuclear facility exploding,
No he took and explosion ina biulding, we dont enough know how closes he was to it. all he really did was survive part of a biulding falling on him.......which is not impressive capt done it loads of times.

pleases it was all off pannel and all we see it blade after the fact standing around some firer, we dont even know if he was hit by it.

is that really the best you got.

grenade would hurt, I doubt it would break his skin.
shut up stop being sucha fanboy. Thats the dumbest thing ive heard. we all dam well know he not bullet prove, I granade would clearly pierce his skinn and your delusions does not change this.

really it comes down to, how punisher and deadpool can perform as a team and who's the better between punisher and moon knight.

No it really deosent. DP damage soak is insane. the dude regrows hands, arms ecpt in seconds. He got his head cut off and wasent even KOed. Not to mention he was talking fine with logans claws shoved through his head.

Battlehammer
he's tanked explosions before and it didn't pierce his skin, he was right next to a nuclear facility when it exploded and he walked out fine, a grenade would hurt him it won't blow him apart.
yes it would. Logan been near explsions with out them peircing his skinn that doesent mean he friggin bullet prove. god your a fanboy.

the nuclear facility was shown off pannel we dont even know if he was even hit by anything. that terriable evidences. Nor does that take away from the fact Blade been shot loads of times. he easily had his skinn pierce from far less.

The Nuul
I think its safe to say Trackz needs to read up on DP and check out his respect thread. He needs a better idea of Wades HF and more.

Wei Phoenix
and how long did it take him to heal?

Minutes. Anyway Vampires aren't more durable than DP.

The Nuul
Minutes. Anyway Vampires aren't more durable than DP.

And they dont have no where near the HF DP has.

Wei Phoenix
And they dont have no where near the HF DP has.

Nor the cool factor which gives him a +5 to regeneration and strength.

Trackz
battlehammer...learn to read...never did I say Blade was bullet proof

blade was at the CENTER of the explosion in the building seeing as it was the sparks of his and varnae's swords that caused it. Yes captain america has been in one similar and after he could barely walk. (unlike blade who got up to fight after)

the radiation of a nuclear facility exploding can spread for miles, Blade was in the immediate area, standing in the fires of the explosion, he was obviously exposed to deadly radiation, the most dangerous part, the last time a nuclear facility exploded it was rated a Level & on the international nuclear event scale, because of the massive radiation, plus the area was isolated, very little place for the first to spread, if he was in the fire he was exposed to the explosion to a degree and he was definitely exposed to deadly radiation, and it did absolutely nothing to him.

Battlehammer
no one elses is bothered by the fact trackz just tried to pretend that blade is bullet proof and that a granade hititng him would not perice blades skinn........

Trackz
Minutes. Anyway Vampires aren't more durable than DP. maybe some vampires aren't, but blade might be. what kind of damage has dp tanked?

minutes would be enough for moon knight and blade to finish off punisher...

Trackz
I think its safe to say Trackz needs to read up on DP and check out his respect thread. He needs a better idea of Wades HF and more. i have an excellent idea of deadpools healing factor and his skills. I also however know however having a healing factor doesn't make you immune to damage.

Juk3n
I think its safe to say Trackz needs to read up on DP and check out his respect thread. He needs a better idea of Wades HF and more.

i dunno about that, everyone knows DP'S HF is amongst the best in the MU, but i think everyone also knows that cable blew a hole in his head and DP was infact KO'ed. Sure he's taken worse, i think all Trackz was saying is that it's possible (because we've seen it on panel) for DP to be KO'ed by a bullet. Blade is more that enough of a marksman, and a skilled fighter to get a good shot off.

For sure, DP'S skill and huge damage soak will give him the win for a clear majority. But it's not too farfetched for Blade to....

Battlehammer
battlehammer...learn to read...never did I say Blade was bullet proof

blade was at the CENTER of the explosion in the building seeing as it was the sparks of his and varnae's swords that caused it. Yes captain america has been in one similar and after he could barely walk. (unlike blade who got up to fight after)

the radiation of a nuclear facility exploding can spread for miles, Blade was in the immediate area, standing in the fires of the explosion, he was obviously exposed to deadly radiation, the most dangerous part, the last time a nuclear facility exploded it was rated a Level & on the international nuclear event scale, because of the massive radiation, plus the area was isolated, very little place for the first to spread, if he was in the fire he was exposed to the explosion to a degree and he was definitely exposed to deadly radiation, and it did absolutely nothing to him.

No you said the a granade would be unable to peirce his skin which si far worses......granades have been able to peirce object bullets could not.

reason capt was hurt was becuases instead of a small explsion in a small houses. Capt had a5 storie biulding smash on him, it literally collasped becauses his body was used a a batt to bring it down.

maybe vampire are immune to radiation or perhaps the writer ****ed up. either way that off pannel incident does not make him able to suddenly not be pierced by a granade....do you undertsand how fanboyish it sounds for you to believe balde is some how durbale enough not to be peirce by exploding shrapmetal?

Trackz
blade can take blunt force trauma, he takes explosions and such, they hurt him but they dont pierce his skin. spiderman has taken many explosions but he's not bullet proof.

blade was the center of the explosion then had the building fall on him, and he emerged from the rubble ready to fight.

Battlehammer
blade can take blunt force trauma, he takes explosions and such, they hurt him but they dont pierce his skin. spiderman has taken many explosions but he's not bullet proof.

a granade is not blunt force, it shoots sharp pieces of metal. Thats not the same thing at all.

Trackz
a granade is not blunt force, it shoots sharp pieces of metal. Thats not the same thing at all. blade has taken larger explosions and been fine. this is all still assuming it hits him before blade hits deadpool.

Battlehammer
blade has taken larger explosions and been fine. this is all still assuming it hits him before blade hits deadpool.

as has ever freaken street leveler.

He not however takena granade at closes quarters. it would shoot metal all into him, he be KOed. there is no way in hell his skin is durable enough to stop shrap metal blasting into him from a granade.

Trackz
as for the fight as a whole, it could go either way. if punisher can't take deadpool, their team as a whole may suffer. Blade and Moon Knight should perform well together. the teams however are pretty even, if moon knight was able to take down were wolf by night with speed and intelligence, he might be able to handle punisher, moon knight lack of guns however might make him the weak link.

Trackz
as has ever freaken street leveler.

He not however takena granade at closes quarters. it would shoot metal all into him, he be KOed. there is no way in hell his skin is durable enough to stop shrap metal blasting into him from a granade. bullets dont KO blade...he's taken them on occasion and been fine. on top of that he usually wears kevlar.

Battlehammer
punisher and moon knight are non factors.

Dead Pool will defeat Blade before Punisher and moon nights match is finished. Blade fighting some one who damage soak is simply far to great.

Battlehammer
bullets dont KO blade...he's taken them on occasion and been fine. on top of that he usually wears kevlar.
Blades taken like what two bullets at the most at a single time.

also a granade is a lot worses then a bullet. Granade shoots huge pierces of metal into at far greater force. Blade never shown the level of healing one would need to withstand such an attack and keep fighting.

Trackz
punisher and moon knight are non factors.

Dead Pool will defeat Blade before Punisher and moon nights match is finished. Blade fighting some one who damage soak is simply far to great.
a bullet to the head will ko deadpool, deadpool was KO'd in the wolverine book when wolverine stabbed him through the chest, Blade can do this as well. Blade adamantium sword could easily slice though deadpool's torso, they are pretty even, punisher and moon knight play crucial roles in this fight, moon knight himself could put up a fight against deadpool (and punisher could put up a fight against blade) ...also who's saying that they pair up as such, they're in new york city, Blade has an entire arsenal in the city as does punisher. I wouldn't put it beyond punisher to run off and find a nice position with which to try and snipe his foes down.

Trackz
Blades taken like what two bullets at the most at a single time.

also a granade is a lot worses then a bullet. Granade shoots huge pierces of metal into at far greater force. Blade never shown the level of healing one would need to withstand such an attack and keep fighting. he's taken a bullet to the back (from punisher) didn't effect him. he's taken a bullet to the shoulder in his own series, it hurt but didn't slow him down. he's taken two or three bullets to his legs which he barely even registered and continued to leap through the air and fight an army of vampires. the fragments shot pierce blade similar to a bullet, if they have greater force the go through him entirely, blade usually wears body armor which would take most of the force away from the grenade. one grenade isn't going to take blade out. a bullet to the head will put deadpool down.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
he's taken a bullet to the back (from punisher) didn't effect him. he's taken a bullet to the shoulder in his own series, it hurt but didn't slow him down. he's taken two or three bullets to his legs which he barely even registered and continued to leap through the air and fight an army of vampires. the fragments shot pierce blade similar to a bullet, if they have greater force the go through him entirely, blade usually wears body armor which would take most of the force away from the grenade. one grenade isn't going to take blade out. a bullet to the head will put deadpool down.
it was two bullets to the let.

dude a granade would ripp through his body armor like it was nothing. One granade would ripp through Blade easily. Blade never shown that type of damage soak. Taking two bullets to the leg.........is nothing and I mean nothig compared with getting hit by a granade......oh a bullet to the head Of DP is not going to KO him. Hell taking a granade dirrectly is more damageing then taking a single bullet to the head.

oh and who says DP only has one granade?

snoopdogg
Who cares if DP and Frank cant get a long. Wade solos him also if he had too. DP could solo team 1 and Blade doesnt have squat on DP. From the feats I've seen I'd say it's safe to assume Blade is stronger and faster than DP is.

Trackz
it was two bullets to the let.

dude a granade would ripp through his body armor like it was nothing. One granade would ripp through Blade easily. Blade never shown that type of damage soak. Taking two bullets to the leg.........is nothing and I mean nothig compared with getting hit by a granade......oh a bullet to the head Of DP is not going to KO him. Hell taking a granade dirrectly is more damageing then taking a single bullet to the head.

oh and who says DP only has one granade? who said it would hit blade, if blade ca ndodge bullets why would he stand idle wwait to be hit by a grenade....and blade has taken bullets, hellicarrier explosions, nuclear fallout, a building explosion while being at the center, and one grenade is supposed to put him down? I doubt it. this is all assuming deadpool can throw a grenade before a bullet can enter his skull..and a bullet to the head HAS put dp dow nbefore, and it would just be a whole, blade's hand gus destroy the entire head. which can put down DP for a sufficient amount of time.

the fight can go either way, however since punisher outguns moon knight team 2 might win 6/10

Trackz

Enyalus
Originally posted by snoopdogg
From the feats I've seen I'd say it's safe to assume Blade is stronger and faster than DP is.
...You're serious?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Enyalus
...You're serious? Yea. Unless you have something in mind I have not seen.

Enyalus
Yea. Unless you have something in mind I have not seen.
What do you have in mind, speedwise, from Blade?

Strengthwise I'd be willing to concede Blade is the stronger. But HF, speed and H2H all go to DP, IMO.

snoopdogg
What do you have in mind, speedwise, from Blade?

Strengthwise I'd be willing to concede Blade is the stronger. But HF, speed and H2H all go to DP, IMO. I've played the scan posting game.....too many times in the last few months.

Enyalus
I've played the scan posting game.....too many times in the last few months.
lol, fair enough.

Trackz
lol, fair enough. h2h probably deadpool, but what about actually sword/weaponry use? blade has had more training, but what's youre opinion. also just a question how old is deadpool?

snoopdogg
I will however say DP has the better healing factor. All other areas are up for debate. Skills can go either way as can speed but I'd give Blade the speed edge and strength. Experience goes to Blade as he's over 100 years old and has been hunting vampires since he was 9 years old.

Battlehammer
I've played the scan posting game.....too many times in the last few months.
with who? last couple times I debated with you and asked for evidences. You said the same thing.

Battlehammer
I will however say DP has the better healing factor. All other areas are up for debate. Skills can go either way as can speed but I'd give Blade the speed edge and strength. Experience goes to Blade as he's over 100 years old and has been hunting vampires since he was 9 years old.
over 100? are you sure? he was a novices when he met wolverine and he was around his 20 I believe. but that couldent have been more then 60 years ago.

Battlehammer
h2h probably deadpool, but what about actually sword/weaponry use? blade has had more training, but what's youre opinion. also just a question how old is deadpool?

I doubt he has more training then DP. DP been trained by vast number of government and military branches as well as training with taskmaster a weapons master

Enyalus
h2h probably deadpool, but what about actually sword/weaponry use? blade has had more training, but what's youre opinion. also just a question how old is deadpool?
Well, he beat Taskmaster while his hands and feet were cuffed. Using a sword. And um, DP's nowhere near as old as Agent Zero or some of the other Weapon X recruits. I think he was hanging with a prostitute as an average hitman prior to going into the Weapon X program, and this was....early-mid 90's.

Trackz
Well, he beat Taskmaster while his hands and feet were cuffed. Using a sword. And um, DP's nowhere near as old as Agent Zero or some of the other Weapon X recruits. I think he was hanging with a prostitute as an average hitman prior to going into the Weapon X program, and this was....early-mid 90's. doesn't he has some weird PIS with taskmaster though, that taskmaster can't read his moves because he's so crazy or something like that?

Battlehammer
true the granade has to hit blade, but if a granade did Blade would go down.

though the problem balde going to have with DP, is that DP a crazy bastard. If Blade even attempts melee with him, DP might do some crazy shit like pull all the granades he has attach to him self, just to kill blade lol

Enyalus
doesn't he has some weird PIS with taskmaster though, that taskmaster can't read his moves because he's so crazy or something like that?
When they first met Tasky read his moves. But when DP realized it, he was able to change it up so that Tasky couldn't read him anymore. This was in Deadpool v2(?) issue 3.

I don't know if he does that every time they fight, though. I don't think he does.

Battlehammer
it becauses he fighting completely unpredictably throwing taskmaster who all about technique completely off.

Trackz
When they first met Tasky read his moves. But when DP realized it, he was able to change it up so that Tasky couldn't read him anymore. This was in Deadpool v2(?) issue 3.

I don't know if he does that every time they fight, though. I don't think he does. ok, that's impressive I think moon knight did something similar (beating task master while handicapped). thanks.

Enyalus
ok, that's impressive I think moon knight did something similar (beating task master while handicapped). thanks.
****. Seriously?

I don't read much Moon Knight (and I don't buy the issues when I do), but I was under the impression that for a street leveler, he was on the lower end.

Battlehammer
Moon Knight has many incarnations. One of which is superhuman and pritty bad ass. another has crazy standard equiptment. However currently he one of his weakest incarnations

Trackz
****. Seriously?

I don't read much Moon Knight (and I don't buy the issues when I do), but I was under the impression that for a street leveler, he was on the lower end. yeah, he wasn't that handicapped, he had multiple injuries and then task master beat on him, then moon knight got angry, the fight is in his respect thread, heres how it ends:
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_006.jpg

Battlehammer
wasent that amp up Moon Knight, not normal Moon Knight

Enyalus
Moon Knight has many incarnations. One of which is superhuman and pritty bad ass. another has crazy standard equiptment. However currently he one of his weakest incarnations
Yup, current is who I'm thinking of and referring to. I've thumbed through his new series (and also saw his appearance in...Hulk #8 IIRC?) and wasn't impressed. Didn't know about the various incarnations though.

yeah, he wasn't that handicapped, he had multiple injuries and then task master beat on him, then moon knight got angry, the fight is in his respect thread, heres how it ends:
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_006.jpg

Thanks for the knowledge, Trackz.

Trackz
wasent that amp up Moon Knight, not normal Moon Knight no I think this is one of the earlier issues of his new series, without the amp.

snoopdogg
over 100? are you sure? he was a novices when he met wolverine and he was around his 20 I believe. but that couldent have been more then 60 years ago. Yea, I'm sure. I've posted this scan like a million times already.

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/6205/b5oe1.jpg

Battlehammer
I wonder when there meeting look place then. Blade was still inexperienced well compared to Logan anyways.

Battlehammer
no I think this is one of the earlier issues of his new series, without the amp.
you could very well be right. the art work is bad ass

snoopdogg
I wonder when there meeting look place then. Blade was still inexperienced well compared to Logan anyways. Judging by the looks of the cars Blade and Logan met in the 1920's or 30's. And what does Logan have to do with this thread?

Battlehammer
Judging by the looks of the cars Blade and Logan met in the 1920's or 30's. And what does Logan have to do with this thread?
nothing I just was wondering when they met. it 2009 now so shit that had to be over 70 years ago.

as for the fight. DP damage soak should be to much. Also the fact he willing to injure him self and badly to beat an opponet makes him even more dangerous to Blade.

Battlehammer
Yea, I'm sure. I've posted this scan like a million times already.

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/6205/b5oe1.jpg
first time ive seen it maybe second.

and jion the club, you know how many scans I have had to re post. I mean for master bruce alone I must of had to repost the same 25 plus scans at least few hundred times lol

Mindset
yeah, he wasn't that handicapped, he had multiple injuries and then task master beat on him, then moon knight got angry, the fight is in his respect thread, heres how it ends:
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_006.jpg Obviously taken out of context.

Do you have the rest?

StiltmanFTW
wasent that amp up Moon Knight, not normal Moon Knight

He was powerless and generally in bad condition.

Battlehammer
here it is mindset

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_005_v5_017_018.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_005_v5_019.jpg
3. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_005_v5__022.jpg
4. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_005_v5_023.jpg
5. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_005_v5_024.jpg
6. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_005_v5_025.jpg
7. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_002.jpg
8. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_003_004.jpg
9. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_005.jpg
10. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_006.jpg
11. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_007.jpg

scans from mungi I believe

Enyalus
here it is mindset

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_005_v5_017_018.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_005_v5_019.jpg
3. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_005_v5__022.jpg
4. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_005_v5_023.jpg
5. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_005_v5_024.jpg
6. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_005_v5_025.jpg
7. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_002.jpg
8. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_003_004.jpg
9. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_005.jpg
10. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_006.jpg
11. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_v5_006_007.jpg

scans from mungi I believe

Man, that artwork is amazing.

Mindset
Yea, looks like TM stopped fighting erm

-K-M-
Maybe I can sheed some light on something, what's the MK question?

Also no MK is not on the low end of the street level, he's "versatile in all martial arts" and has "mastered virtually every weapon devised by man"

Trackz
Originally posted by -K-M-
Maybe I can sheed some light on something, what's the MK question?

Also no MK is not on the low end of the street level, he's "versatile in all martial arts" and has "mastered virtually every weapon devised by man" how would he do against deadpool and punisher respectively in your opinion?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, looks like TM stopped fighting erm
he did, he dropped the sword lol.

also anyone elses realize taskmaster looked injuried prior to the fight as well

-K-M-
how would he do against deadpool and punisher respectively in your opinion?

Depends on the incarnation really, as there is some that would stomp them then there's current who would put up a fight but would ultimatetly go down.

Errrr? He wasn't though.

Enyalus
Yeah, it looked like he was bleeding from the mouth prior to the fight starting.

Battlehammer
Depends on the incarnation really, as there is some that would stomp them then there's current who would put up a fight but would ultimatetly go down.

Errrr? He wasn't though.

really his suits all messed up and he bleeding.........

also what the hell did moon knight do was it magic? or did taskmaster just of a crazy jobing pis moment?

-K-M-
Yeah he most definetly was NOT injuired going into the fight, but MK driving the mooncoptor in the building to get to Taskmaster properly didn't help him.

Mindset
And when MN ejected TM was slammed into the ceiling.

But anyway, doesn't look like MN really physically beat TM, TM just gave up fighting.

StiltmanFTW
Current MK is underrated.

I mean, he's humiliated Venom, bested Swordsman from Thunderbolts in a quick fight, hurt Mr. Fixit, saved Ms Marvel from Savage Hulk with his hypersonics gadget, done well against a hardcore version of WBN, got knocked down and got back instantly, outwitted Bullseye and dodged fire from point-blank...

Battlehammer
Yeah he most definetly was NOT injuired going into the fight, but MK driving the mooncoptor in the building to get to Taskmaster properly didn't help him.

dude look at his suit prior to even the mooncopter crashing the biuld. he bleeding and his suiots all messed up. I find it really ahrd to believe some one at 100 percent looks like that

-K-M-
dude look at his suit prior to even the mooncopter crashing the biuld. he bleeding and his suiots all messed up. I find it really ahrd to believe some one at 100 percent looks like that

Yeah because he fought MK and Marlene before the helicopter scene, and that is the result of it. Once again he was in no way hindered from injuires of any sorts.

Trackz
current moonknight is better than I thought, but if he can't out right beat punisher (he's surely not going to scare him like he did task master) I see team 2 taking it more than not

Battlehammer
Yeah because he fought MK and Marlene before the helicopter scene, and that is the result of it. Once again he was in no way hindered from injuires of any sorts.
he still wasent 100 percent. Not that it matter since they dident even fight.

what did Moon Night do? becauses he either has some cool tech or power.......or taskmaster jsut jobbed big time.......I am dropping his wepaon and crying what the hell

StiltmanFTW

what did Moon Night do? becauses he either has some cool tech or power.......or taskmaster jsut jobbed big time.......I am dropping his wepaon and crying what the hell

MK wasn't at 100%, either.

-K-M-

Ummm...have you read the issue? erm

He didn't do anything, Taskmaster apparently knew he couldn't beat Moon Knight as no matter what he would do MK would just keep coming at him. Basically he "won" through intimidation and durability

Battlehammer
Ummm...have you read the issue? erm

He didn't do anything, Taskmaster apparently knew he couldn't beat Moon Knight as no matter what he would do MK would just keep coming at him. Basically he "won" through intimidation and durability
Nope

thats retard. how is that not pis...........the man fights DP an immortal with who crazy and has a healing factor that makes it almost impossiable to take him down. yet he freaks out becuases he couldent take moon knight down after two arrows.

-K-M-
thats retard. how is that not pis...........the man fights DP an immortal with who crazy and has a healing factor that makes it almost impossiable to take him down. yet he freaks out becuases he couldent take moon knight down after two arrows.

Because before hand Taskmaster and the Agency studied MK indeeply and know what he is capable of. His "intimidation" has worked on others before

StiltmanFTW
--Marc's handicaps--

Both hands injured.

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7974/moonknight004024.th.jpg http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2001/moonknight005003.th.jpg

No powers. Depression. Bad shape. No rehabilitation. Just painkiller drugs. He could barely walk.

--Tasky's injuries--

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6459/moonknight005007.th.jpg http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5104/moonknight005008.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Nope

That's not PIS. Tasky just chickened out seeing how badass Marc is. It's within Character's Personality and Experience (new rules btw stick out tongue )

Original Smurph
Meh... it's not typically something that Taskmaster ever demonstrates, so it does sound like PIS, to be honest.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Meh... it's not typically something that Taskmaster ever demonstrates, so it does sound like PIS, to be honest.

Er? Generally Taskmaster tries to run away from his fights, that's very typical of Taskmaster to just give up.

and why are people making this the be and be all feat? it's not.

Battlehammer
Because before hand Taskmaster and the Agency studied MK indeeply and know what he is capable of. His "intimidation" has worked on others before

Yes on thugs. Not on a highly trained assassin. Who deals with an immortal phycho regularly. It makes no senses at all and sounds like pis to me.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's not PIS. Tasky just chickened out seeing how badass Marc is. It's within Character's Personality and Experience (new rules btw stick out tongue )

actaully it not within taskmaster personallity or experiences to be scared of some one after only shooting them with two arrows and then start begging for his life when he has a sword pointed at themm.

Battlehammer
Er? Generally Taskmaster tries to run away from his fights, that's very typical of Taskmaster to just give up.

and why are people making this the be and be all feat? it's not.

It not I just think it Bull Shit feat. It goes against taskmaster character. I have no problem with Moon knight scaring people that fine. But scaring taskmaster the way he did made little senses and look like pis to me even worses then when DP beat taskmaster while chain up lol.

Enyalus
Tasky's been written very shitty since joining The Initiative.

-K-M-
It not I just think it Bull Shit feat. It goes against taskmaster character. I have no problem with Moon knight scaring people that fine. But scaring taskmaster the way he did made little senses and look like pis to me even worses then when DP beat taskmaster while chain up lol.

It's not? Ummm...what? he always tries to run away from his fights he even has directly said a few times he doesn't like to fight and rather be in the shadows. No it doesn't once again erm

Once again if you fully read the story and know the character you would understand erm

-K-M-
Yes on thugs. Not on a highly trained assassin. Who deals with an immortal phycho regularly. It makes no senses at all and sounds like pis to me.

Once again...no. He has done the same thing to other metahuman Agency assassins way back in vol.1-2. He has done it to many other people then "thugs" as you say erm

Starscream M
He has done the same thing to other metahuman Agency assassins way back in vol.1-2. like who?

Battlehammer
It's not? Ummm...what? he always tries to run away from his fights he even has directly said a few times he doesn't like to fight and rather be in the shadows. No it doesn't once again erm

Once again if you fully read the story and know the character you would understand erm

yes it does. I mean running awya one thing, dropping your weapon and crying another matter in it self.

Taskmaster deals with a crazed phycho who immortal and damage soak makes mist moon knight look like a joke and he never onces done that. It clearly looks to be pis.

I know taskmaster and I know dam well that not within his character.

hell I wouldent even ecpt it if wolverine was the one who did that to taskmaster. And wolverine has an insane damage soak and empathy which would explain it far better then moon knight doing it and still I say it be pis.

Starscream M

And wolverine has an insane damage soak and empathy which would explain it far better then moon knight doing it and still I say it be pis. what do you mean by 'empathy'?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
like who?

Luprine, Werewolf by Night, the Profiler, etc.

Battlehammer
Once again...no. He has done the same thing to other metahuman Agency assassins way back in vol.1-2. He has done it to many other people then "thugs" as you say erm

yea cannon fodder whoopy. wolverine does the same shit as does sabertooth, but I never ecpt taskmaster to drop his weapon and cry like he did. and both of theses to are hell of a lot scarier then moon night.

Battlehammer
Luprine, Werewolf by Night, the Profiler, etc.
your trying to tell me you can profide evidences of moon knight scaring werewolf by night into dropping a weapon and crying?

Starscream M
Luprine, Werewolf by Night, the Profiler, etc. none of those are even close to the caliber of taskmaster

-K-M-
yes it does. I mean running awya one thing, dropping your weapon and crying another matter in it self.

Taskmaster deals with a crazed phycho who immortal and damage soak makes mist moon knight look like a joke and he never onces done that. It clearly looks to be pis.

I know taskmaster and I know dam well that not within his character.

hell I wouldent even ecpt it if wolverine was the one who did that to taskmaster. And wolverine has an insane damage soak and empathy which would explain it far better then moon knight doing it and still I say it be pis.

Pretty sure he threw his weapon away when he came against Iron Man during one of their encounters

That's nice, except for he generally tries to run away in all his fights and directly has said he doesn't like fighting personally

Then you would be wrong.

Ok? Except it's in Taskmaster's character to try to run from fights and here he was pinned and couldn't get anywhere. But really your basically upset that Wolverine didn't do it then?

Battlehammer
what do you mean by 'empathy'?

empathy, he shown the ability a lot actually. one of the reason he scares the shit out of people, it part of his animalistic nature.

Starscream M
empathy, he shown the ability a lot actually. one of the reason he scares the shit out of people, it part of his animalistic nature. i think you are using the wrong word...

-K-M-
your trying to tell me you can profide evidences of moon knight scaring werewolf by night into dropping a weapon and crying?

Not werewolf he just made him whimber like a dog (old werewolf not the new uber version), and Lurpine dropped his sword

none of those are even close to the caliber of taskmaster

That's nice, I didn't say they did now did I? Battlehammer claimed MK used his "intimidation" on just thugs and then I gave examples of him doing it to assassins and metas. No where did I claim they were even close to being on Taskmaster's level as their not. Try to keep up.
---------
Once again to all why are people thinking this feat is the be all be all feat? It's ok, but nothing amazing.

Warrior18
Just my 2 cents here.

Based on what I've seen, Taskmaster retreats when he knows he can't win.For example when he withrew from fighting Iron Man in his own UDON series.No shame in that.Just good sense.

I have never ever seen him flat out drop his weapons and cry as he did against MK.He lost all control.That was something all together different and against the grain. erm

Battlehammer
taskmaster pinned under a rock?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Warrior18
Just my 2 cents here.

Based on what I've seen, Taskmaster retreats when he knows he can't win.For example when he withrew from fighting Iron Man in his own UDON series.No shame in that.Just good sense.

I have never ever seen him flat out drop his weapons and cry as he did against MK.He lost all control.That was something all together different and against the grain. erm
cosgined

-K-M-
Just my 2 cents here.

Didn't he throw his gun away from Iron Man in their first encounter, think UDON was their second?

Meh! He was just terrified as he cou;dn't move and no matter what he did to MK he just kept coming and Taskmaster knew what MK did before hand (slice somone's face off). I'm really not suprized and I have read basically everything of Taskmaster sans his Iniatitive apperances.

taskmaster pinned under a rock?

Under the mooncopters hatch, it's really not an amazing feat by any stretch of the mind. What's impressive is MK's durability and his intimidation not MK's fighting ability.

Battlehammer
Not werewolf he just made him whimber like a dog (old werewolf not the new uber version), and Lurpine dropped his sword

That's nice, I didn't say they did now did I? Battlehammer claimed MK used his "intimidation" on just thugs and then I gave examples of him doing it to assassins and metas. No where did I claim they were even close to being on Taskmaster's level as their not. Try to keep up.
---------
Once again to all why are people thinking this feat is the be all be all feat? It's ok, but nothing amazing.

I used the word thug true, but I simply ment no one of taskmaster caliber.

Battlehammer

Under the mooncopters hatch, it's really not that amazing feat. What's impressive is his durability and his intimidation not MK's fighting ability.

I missed that. I read it, but missed that he was stuck. That actually makes it more believable.

I retract my pis statement, my mistake

Starscream M

you may have to try to keep up because I think you misconstrued battlehammer's point

-K-M-
you may have to try to keep up because I think you misconstrued battlehammer's point

No he directly said thug and nothing at all about the calibur of Taskmater and i quote:

"Yes on thugs. Not on a highly trained assassin. Who deals with an immortal phycho regularly. It makes no senses at all and sounds like pis to me."

Then again you have no idea what's going on half the time in threads so I'm not suprized.

Starscream M
No he directly said thug and nothing at all about the calibur of Taskmater and i quote:

"Yes on thugs. Not on a highly trained assassin. Who deals with an immortal phycho regularly. It makes no senses at all and sounds like pis to me."

Then again you have no idea what's going on half the time in threads so I'm not suprized. but those people you named aren't highly trained assassins...

Trackz
but those people you named aren't highly trained assassins... ..making werewolf by night whimper is a pretty nice feat for his "intimidation"

Starscream M
..making werewolf by night whimper is a pretty nice feat for his "intimidation" thats not the point

-K-M-
but those people you named aren't highly trained assassins...

The Profiler and Luprine are.

Warrior18
Didn't he throw his gun away from Iron Man in their first encounter, think UDON was their second?

Maybe. When he fought both Cap and Ironman?Old scan in his respect thread I think.
However I think it was still a well thought out tactical withdrawal. He didn't shit his pants lol.

Meh! He was just terrified as he cou;dn't move and no matter what he did to MK he just kept coming and Taskmaster knew what MK did before hand (slice somone's face off). I'm really not suprized and I have read basically everything of Taskmaster sans his Iniatitive apperances.

I see your point. It just struck me as a really lame thing for him to do. He may have been a bad guy for most of career but I never thought of him as basically an outright coward.

What he did in MK was something a guy like Stiltman(heheh) would do.*shrugs*

StiltmanFTW
What he did in MK was something a guy like Stiltman(heheh) would do.*shrugs*

Stiltman would murder MK uhuh

Original Smurph

and why are people making this the be and be all feat? it's not. Meh. Matter of opinion, and I'd argue that this is to a different degree and an entirely different situation than his usual run-and-regroup action.

Regardless, however, it'd be foolish to think that MK's going to outscare either Punisher or Deadpool, so the 'feat' isn't really relevant.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Regardless, however, it'd be foolish to think that MK's going to outscare either Punisher or Deadpool, so the 'feat' isn't really relevant.

100% agree. but I still hate you smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.