Imperiex vs RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

xJLxKing
Imperiex Prime?

The Nuul
Yes......ninja

xJLxKing
I am going to say Imperiex. He 1 hit DD, and could have done the same with Superman

Xplosive
Imperiex should take this handily and without some trouble.

Philosophía
Imperiex, easily.

shokosugi
imperiex

Harbinger

Avlon
Imperiex ftw.

Spitestomp.

iceman24567
Imperiex stomps

Enyalus
RKT splits his armor open and time BFRs him with Mjolnir FTW.

Easily.

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
RKT splits his armor open and time BFRs him with Mjolnir FTW.

Easily.

I could see this happening since blue superman cracked his armor easily.

RKT>>>blue supes.

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
I could see this happening since blue superman cracked his armor easily.

You probably know this, but just incase you or anyone else reading this don't...that wasn't "Blue Superman" in the usual sense. It was standard Superman amped by Kismet (as Strange Visitor).

Just sayin'.

carver9
You probably know this, but just incase you or anyone else reading this don't...that wasn't "Blue Superman" in the usual sense. It was standard Superman amped by Kismet (as Strange Visitor).

Just sayin'.

LOL, I know this just like you said but he was blue with an s on his chest so he's blue superman, just a slight bit more powerful than the original blue supes. Happy Dance

carver9
By the way, kismet was sexy as hell in that blue skin.

Philosophía

Just sayin'. Who are you to contradict Carver, the most knowledgeable Superman fan ?

Enyalus

carver9

carver9
Luckily for me, it apparently wasn't a contradiction because thats what Carver had in mind.

I'd never want to disagree with someone as knowledgable as Carver.

I beginning to hate you. wink

Philosophía
Luckily for me, it apparently wasn't a contradiction because thats what Carver had in mind.

Obviously.

I'd never want to disagree with someone as knowledgable as Carver.

Wise decision.

carver9
All of yall can chew on this left n**

Mindset
nip?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.