Beta ray bill/Classic Thor/Surfer/Gladiatorvs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Current surfer
Classic thor
Beta ray bill
Full confident gladiator
Sentry

vs

Martian manhunter
Superman
Wonder woman
Green Lantern (kyle)
Flash (no speed stealing)
Orion
Firestorm

Who wins

quanchi112
The Jla gets hammered.

zeel
team 2

zeel
superman vs glads
thor vs WW
SS vs green lantern and firestorm
MM vs BB
Sentry vs orion

meanwhile flash speedblitzs everyone just pissing off the marvel team. I think the JLA wins due to numbers i think over all the marvel team is more powerful though.

carver9
I set this up like this because marvel team is overrall more powerful than the dc side and they basically have the tools at there disposal to get rid of any one on dc side quite easily. It depends on how they play there cards.

i dont think there are many on dc team that could take to many of gladiator punches or a none holding back beta ray bill that has destroyed planets with ease.

Juk3n
Was about to say team Marvel, then i saw GL Kyle in the DC line-up.

iceman24567
The Dc side takes it more often than not.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567

Harbinger
Originally posted by Juk3n
Was about to say team Marvel, then i saw GL Kyle in the DC line-up.

xJLxKing
DC has an advantage with people. Dc with 6-7/10

kgkg
DC wins
two extra people ???

lawest9
Originally posted by kgkg
DC wins
two extra people ??? And also i think that some on the dc side are being downplayed a little bit here, ALL of the jla members are individually uber powerful in THEIR OWN RIGHTS, so why take away flashes speed stealing ability?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by kgkg
DC wins
two extra people ???
Helps a lot. They also have good teamwork, and good communication skills(telepathy)

leonidas
jla wins.

Newjak
JLA FTW

It's Face
Odds are against the Marvel team.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by iceman24567

Slaanesh
Surfer can handle 2 people..but i don't think the others can..that leave the JLA with one extra member to help the others..the JLA will take this..

Nihilist
Jla

manx422
ORION SOLOS

Philosophía
Jla, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.