Ken Ogawa vs. Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
It's the battle of the ninjas. Ken from Ninja Blade versus Ryu from Ninja Gaiden.

Ken has all his swords and ninjutsus fully upgraded. Ryu has all his weapons from Ninja Gaiden 2.

Fight is in the streets of Tokyo.

Who would win?

Zack Fair
Care to shed some knowledge on Ken?

Nemesis X
Ken has three ninjutus: wind, fire, and lightning. All these elements in one big shuriken.

Ken's weapons: His sword the Ninja Blade can shoot powerful rays that can inflict plenty of damage on an enemy, one of his other swords is a massive one that can knock back buildings that are being hurled at him, his double blades can stretch at a long distance and can latch onto nearby objects.

Ken has Ninja Vision. An ability that can slow down time in a few seconds and can help him detect weaknesses on his opponents.

Ken has kicks that are powerful enough to knock down giants.

I am who I am
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Ken has three ninjutus: wind, fire, and lightning. All these elements in one big shuriken.

Ken's weapons: His sword the Ninja Blade can shoot powerful rays that can inflict plenty of damage on an enemy, one of his other swords is a massive one that can knock back buildings that are being hurled at him, his double blades can stretch at a long distance and can latch onto nearby objects.

Ken has Ninja Vision. An ability that can slow down time in a few seconds and can help him detect weaknesses on his opponents.

Ken has kicks that are powerful enough to knock down giants. Buildins bein' hurled at'im?! I gotta see that.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by I am who I am
Buildins bein' hurled at'im?! I gotta see that.

Go and buy Ninja Blade. I think they're only at Gamestop because I checked Bestbuy, Target and other stores that sell games and they don't have them.

I am who I am
I'm gonna wait for more reviews from the people I know who actually bought the game. Do you think the game is good?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by I am who I am
I'm gonna wait for more reviews from the people I know who actually bought the game. Do you think the game is good?

I bought it and it's worth $60. The game has some intense boss fights. It's like Kratos going Japanese, putting on ninja gear and fighting in modern times. Ninja Blade is like that.

As for the reviews, VideoGamer gave it an 8/10 and X-Play gave it a 4/5.

I am who I am
Well, that's one review. I don't listen to the magazines and blogs. I listen to the costumers.

Biometal Xero
Ken Ogawa would lose hands down. I've played all of the Ninja Gaiden games and beat them. I've also beat Ninja Blade. Ken is a good Ninja but he's inferior to Ryu Hayabusa.

NemeBro
Afraid not.

Ken tosses a building at Ryu.

StyleTime
Nemebro actually made this thread a while back. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t510892.html

I still haven't played the game, but it sounds like Ken stomps here.

NemeBro
This thread is actually apparently older than the thread I made.

StyleTime
Heh. I thought Nemesis's post said 2010 for some reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.