Daredevil vs. Fantomex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Daredevil:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/497765-daredevil07_large.jpg

vs.

Fantomex:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13340/274427-86631-fantomex_super.jpg

Enyalus
Fantomex...

Even though DD has more feats.

Survivor19
Fantomex has frigging flying saucer.
DD isn't destroying EVA with his club...

Warrior18
Crotch bulge FTW.............................

Trackz
Originally posted by Survivor19
Fantomex has frigging flying saucer.
DD isn't destroying EVA with his club... he does't bring EVA into fights like these though, does he?

leonidas
dd takes him. fantomex wasn't all that impressive--cool as hell though.

Warrior18
Does anyone have scans or feats for Fantomex? He had a thread in Herochat but the scans disappeared.

He seems quite badass going by that pic alone.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I'd like to see some scans, too. Didn't read comics with him, tbh embarrasment

Trackz
I really only have his fight with agent zero and then him, agent zero, and wolverine fighting off an army of U-Men.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Trackz
I really only have his fight with agent zero and then him, agent zero, and wolverine fighting off an army of U-Men.

Was it a good read?

Trackz
Originally posted by Warrior18
Was it a good read? it was decent, I liked it cause it shed some light on these characters as well as wolverines past.

Battlehammer
? your not talking about when they snuck into weapon plus are you

Trackz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
? your not talking about when they snuck into weapon plus are you I think so, fantomex fought agent zero, and there was something about roanoke,

Warrior18
it was decent, I liked it cause it shed some light on these characters as well as wolverines past.

thumb up

Battlehammer
I think so, fantomex fought agent zero, and there was something about roanoke,
I dont recall him fighting agent zero.

did wolverine blow himself up with weapon 15?

Trackz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I dont recall him fighting agent zero.

did wolverine blow himself up with weapon 15? no, it's an issue of weapon x, it had three or four parts (the arc before sabretooth fights the sinister's supermen)

Enyalus
no, it's an issue of weapon x, it had three or four parts (the arc before sabretooth fights the sinister's supermen)
War of the Programs arc. smile

Good stuff.

Trackz
Originally posted by Enyalus
War of the Programs arc. smile

Good stuff. haha yeahh thanks

Battlehammer
never read the entire arc, one of the only issue wolverine was in I dont own

cloud102
Fantomex.

Battlehammer
fantomx has a real good shot here. DD gunna be real surprized when he finds out nerve shots dont work

cdtm
*Bump*

What if we take the flying saucer out of it?

Interested in whether his misdirection would work on his radar sense..

leonidas
unknown. it's worked on even SHIP (apoc's celestial spaceship) but if you can't SEE the misdirect then i don't know if it would fool you. i do know it tends to be immersive--total sensory, but..... shrug

when i posted in this thread i was pretty unfamiliar with fantomex and he hadn't acquired many feats. in a straight up fight this would be extremely close...with eva matt couldn't win, but without he could still maybe pull it off for a very small majority... maybe.

krisblaze
The amount of damage Fantomex can take, it's just insane.

"Id"
Fantomex

cdtm
Bottom line:

Ten Fidy Imperial stout is the bestest beer ever.

And Fantomex probably wins, I guess.

StiltmanFTW
Fantomex has too many powers.
DD could give him a run for his money, though. Because he's an elite street with supersenses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.