bruce wayne vs lex luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Luthor stole an important data disc from wayne enterprises which could cost the company billions if the data where ever to fall into the wrong hands. and bruce already knows who took the disc. bruce gives luthor a call to return the disc to wayne enterprises or there is going to be some trouble. luthor tells bruce all you have to do is come over to lex corp in my office and take the disc out of my hand. so technically luthor is challenging bruce to a fight.

Bruce accepts but he has to go over there as bruce wayne not batman or else luthor would get suspicious who bats is. luthor makes a fake video that bruces parents are still alive and displays it on the over head screen. he also puts up all over the wall in his office pictures of bruce when he was a kid with his parents and some pictures of bruces old girlfriends kissing clark kent. cause he wants to distract bruce in the fight.

The question is will bruce focus on getting the disc back when he steps in that office or will he be distracted to death by his parents and his old girlfriends with clark and stuff ?

shokosugi
you lost me there..too lazy to read.

chomperx9
Originally posted by shokosugi
you lost me there..too lazy to read. least your honest

LDHZenkai
None of that stuff would bother Bruce Wayne. He would know the video was a fake (I'm assuming someone with around 8 billion dollars would have investigated his parents death). The other stuff doesn't matter....you can't psyche out batman.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
None of that stuff would bother Bruce Wayne. He would know the video was a fake (I'm assuming someone with around 8 billion dollars would have investigated his parents death). The other stuff doesn't matter....you can't psyche out batman.

thumb up

Kherani
What relationship would Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne have?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Kherani
What relationship would Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne have? partner relationship in the justice league

TricksterPriest
Good friends even outside of the JLA, but they have come to blows on occasion. Partially because of different MOs, and personalities.

This plan is bogus btw. It's far too cheap and petty for Lex. Now, having Bruce come to his office and setting up a trap within a trap, that I can see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.