Parks And Recreation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saintsaucey
Parks And Recreation From the creators of the Office. Gee really we couldn't tell by the fact that you used the exact same format as you did for the office which you stole from the British version of the Office.

It is quite funny though but I am uncertain as to why they went with the same format and I can't stand * Amy Poehler as the lead character Leslie Knope but the characters of Ann Perkins played by Rashida Jones is welcomed and it looks like Tom Haverford played by Aziz Ansari is going to be really fun. I loved Nick Offerman as Randy in the George Lopez show and I'm looking forward to him as the boss that doesn't care in this show.

Paul Schneider was pretty funny in Elizabeth town and Chris Pratt plays a great slacker. I'll definitely give this show a chance. As far as the pilot goes it was pretty funny

saintsaucey
This show is really good. Maybe it's just the Hoosier of me but I really like it. I loved her slow realization of the fact that Paul Schneider had slept with the reporter.

The online scrabble was pretty funny as well and it looks like Rashida and Amy are going to be friends and confidants on the show. They said on the news last night that the first season is going to be about creating this park. It will be interesting to see how many episodes they give this season and what next season's plot will be.

Quincy
I like this show too man. I'm a big Office fan, and I love Rashida Jones. And the indian guy is hilarious. He was in Scrubs and Observe and Report. Ami Aziz or something like that?

anyways, I hope Will Arnett guest spots at some point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.