Official Promo Pics For HBP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siriuswriter
Michael Gambon as Dumbledore, looking offscreen, his "dead" hand prominent.

Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter, wand outstretched. looking offscreen

Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy, half in shadow, wand at the ready, full body staring at screen.

*Let me just comment that I've never really felt that Tom Felton played a menacing Draco. I think this pretty much changes my mind forever.*

Michael Gambon as Dumbledore. Full body, in shadow, wand at the ready.

Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter; traditional three quarters body shot with wand at the ready.

Emma Watson as Hermione Granger. Traditional three quarter wand shot; white birds flying above her. Avis! moment with Ron? we can only hope.

Rupert Grint as Ronald Weasley; in full Quidditch uniform, holding broom. three-quarter body shot.

*yike*Alan Rickman as Severus Snape, three quarter body; arms crossed; black cape takes up most of picture.

Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter, close up face. Bottom reads : Once again, Harry, I must ask you to do the impossible. HP6 in Harry Potter font in bottom right corner. Dumbledore reflected in right glasses lens. Half in shadow.

All in all, very dark. Lots of shadow effect, "evil characters" seem to be taking up more space than in previous movies' posters. Lots of water/rain effect. VERY EXCITING.

Less than 93 days till release. :dancing:

The Phantom
Can't wait!!!

coolmovies
the trailer rocks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.