Mr. Gibbs has written a book!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToddianGirl

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Lolz. have a copy of that lying around here at home. xD

ibd4eva
yeah ive seen that!

willofthewisp
This sounds hilarious! It reminds me of those Worst-Case Scenario books. And written by Gibbs? We can expect LOADS of stories, but probably no raunchy ones since he went through Disney. Lol. I especially like the additional uses for a wedding dress.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Its a good book. have bought and read it. Its a fun read - I like the letters from Jack, Lizzie and Will in there.. smile

willofthewisp
Are they letters to Gibbs? That would be hysterical.

IheartPocky
I have that book, too. I haven't read the whole thing. But, it's pretty sweet...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
They are sort-of letters to Gibbs, and also sort of general guideline that is sort of added to the book itself.

Gotta love Jack's - love his font - I mean, handwriting, too! *grin*

Bwa Ha Ha
Yay Jack's handwriting!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
you gotta love it. *grin*

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

willofthewisp
Does anyone have this book and can scan us some pages?

Bwa Ha Ha
Yeah, that'd be awesome.

Ericadawn
Oh, sorry, I don't have a scanner, but this is a great book...it stresses how anyone who refuses Jones is sent to the Locker so I'm thinking if Elizabeth is going to the Land of the Dead to visit Will anyway, she could just swing by and pick him up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.