Mongul VS Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Mongul w/ 8 Qwardian rings

VS

V&V Despero

Team wreckers brawl!
Who outmatches the other?

xJLxKing
Despero

Slaanesh
well..we've seen what Mongul can do with 6 ring..he can hang with 7 GL which include Kyle and Sodam..here..he got 2 extra ring..i think he can take Despero..

Raoul
Despero, imo.

xJLxKing
I don't see Mongul taking out Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder woman, MM, power girl and a few more.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I don't see Mongul taking out Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder woman, MM, power girl and a few more.

That arc was so strange, not to mention PIS-y. In one shot (I think) you had like Superman and Captain Marvel hanging on his back with Wonder Woman and Power Girl getting slapped away or something. Next shot Marvel's getting owned and Superman's not even in the picture. Not to mention the heroes stayed down forever when fighting him, even just from casual swats.

Mongul has more options. So even though Despero is cool as ****, the ring-slinger wins.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
That arc was so strange, not to mention PIS-y. In one shot (I think) you had like Superman and Captain Marvel hanging on his back with Wonder Woman and Power Girl getting slapped away or something. Next shot Marvel's getting owned and Superman's not even in the picture. Not to mention the heroes stayed down forever when fighting him, even just from casual swats.

Mongul has more options. So even though Despero is cool as ****, the ring-slinger wins.
It's true that it was PIS but it should still count. Despero has better telepathy then MM.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It's true that it was PIS but it should still count. Despero has better telepathy then MM.
It didn't show during that arc. And since specific versions were mentioned...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
It didn't show during that arc. And since specific versions were mentioned...
Damn, but he still is more physically stronger, and durable.

Grinning Goku
Despero.

Hyperion Prime
Despero take this. He is smarter and dosent just depend on strength to win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.