deadpool vs the joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
both get 6 hours of prep and knowledge of each other in general. fight takes place in arkham asylem. can the merc with a mouth do away with the greatest villian ever?

Survivor19
Deadpool not only can do away with Joker.

He can do him.

Mindset
Originally posted by Survivor19

He can do him. confused

Silent Master
Deadpool would just blow-up the entire building.

occultdestroyer
This is kind of lopsided, imo.

You give the World's Greatest Villain 6 hours of prep.
And the fight is in Arkham Asylum.

Who wins, I wonder?

Battlehammer
DP just straps a bunch of explosive to him and blows up the entire places for the win.

Mr. Immortal
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
This is kind of lopsided, imo.

You give the World's Greatest Villain 6 hours of prep.
And the fight is in Arkham Asylum.

Who wins, I wonder?

I agree with you.

Also, Deadpool was created by Rob Liefeld.

ROB LIEFELD.

That's enough reason for him to lose, plus he's facing The Joker.

Juk3n
DP wins, he's not a wuss like the Batman - Semtex Hugs as soon as he see's Joker.

People need to fix up and start remembering where DP stands on the Comic Bad-ass Hierachy.

And just fo the record, Joker isn't on that list, he just had the fortune of living in a Universe full of Pussified heroes. Frank Castle so owns his ass in the MU!

The Nuul
Agreed, DP aint no wuss like the DC Heroes. DP stomps here.

Philosophía
Joker.

Harbinger
Wade.

Priest
DeadPool.

BentonGrey
If Joker has knowledge of DP, AND the fight takes place on his home turf in Arkham...well, I think he can at LEAST break even. He's pretty manically conniving.

occultdestroyer
One thing's for certain:

Joker is so far above DP in intellect, it ain't even funny.

The guy could beat Ras Al Ghul in a chess match.
And Ras Al Ghul is one of DC's best strategical minds.

That proves that in terms of strategy, Joker has the upper hand.
You give him 6 hours of prep, and the fight's over with before it even starts.
Joker is in his favorite turf, loaded with traps and surprise attacks.
DP won't see it coming, unless he's as smart as Batman.

Silent Master
Yea...Joker will come up with a plan and 17 back-ups plans , Deadpool will only come up with one.

Too bad for the Joker that Wade's one plan is to blow up the entire building.

Juk3n
One thing's for certain:

Joker is so far above DP in intellect, it ain't even funny.

The guy could beat Ras Al Ghul in a chess match.
That proves that in terms of strategy, Joker has the upper hand.

Joker is in his favorite turf, loaded with traps and surprise attacks.
DP won't see it coming, unless he's as smart as Batman.

- DP makes up for that by being such a better fighter it ain't even funny.

- Thats great, good thing this is fisty cuffs.

- strategy is great if you have to out think a thinking opponent, not an insane one who has real trouble dying, and too has not much of a conscience. Strategy is good for plans, ive always seen DP as the anti-plan, unpredictable, like no one Joker has ever come up against. What good is a plan if you don't know whats coming?

- Doesnt have to be smart as Batman, Batman has to be that smart or die. DP can throw caution to the wind, run through the traps Bats would have to disengage or sidestep. Joker being smarter is meh, here, you can say he's smarter, but you can't tell me what - exactly what - he'd do here.

DP wins

Eternal Idol
Deadpool uses his 6 hours of prep breaking the fourth wall, getting his hands on whatever comic this fight takes place in, reading up on the Joker's prep in the next few panels, establishing countermeasure for the Joker's traps, and thinking up cool battlecries and one-liners.

Deadpool, 9/10.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Juk3n
- DP makes up for that by being such a better fighter it ain't even funny.

- Thats great, good thing this is fisty cuffs.

- strategy is great if you have to out think a thinking opponent, not an insane one who has real trouble dying, and too has not much of a conscience. Strategy is good for plans, ive always seen DP as the anti-plan, unpredictable, like no one Joker has ever come up against. What good is a plan if you don't know whats coming?

- Doesnt have to be smart as Batman, Batman has to be that smart or die. DP can throw caution to the wind, run through the traps Bats would have to disengage or sidestep. Joker being smarter is meh, here, you can say he's smarter, but you can't tell me what - exactly what - he'd do here.

DP wins
- What makes you think Joker would engage DP in hand-to-hand confrontation? He's smart enough to know he would lose. This fight would be a battle of the minds.

- Good thing this isn't fisty cuffs. And Joker gets a good amount of prep time.

- He doesn't need to kill DP. KOs count as a win here in KMC. Joker is much more insane than DP. If you ask me, he's more unpredictable than DP, especially with the given prep time.

- Barring PIS/CIS, Joker could just fill the asylum with Joker Venom.
It's not like DP always wear a gas mask as standard gear.

The Nuul
What is joker going to do blow him up or put him is some trap?

Theres nothing Joker can do to Wade to put him out or even hurt him.

Wade heals and heals again and again.....

Juk3n
- Joker is much more insane than DP.

thats my point, Joker isn't insane, he's a genius, but smarts will only get you so far, how do you plan for unpredictability.

Enyalus

Mindset
I'll never agree with Phil, ever.

Wei Phoenix
How does Joker beat Deadpool?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Juk3n
thats my point, Joker isn't insane, he's a genius, but smarts will only get you so far, how do you plan for unpredictability.

facepalm While I concede it may be more difficult for Joker to win this simply because of Deadpool's ADD nature, saying Joker is not insane is an insult.

I'm giving Joker the nod simply because he's a proven prep master. However, Deadpool blowing the entire place up is conceivable. Do they get 6 hours prep at the battlefield, or 6 hours to set up gear, etc?

Because Joker venom can be modified. And I would not put it past Joker to make one that can incapacitate DP.

Silent Master
DP has an insane healing factor, I don't think Joker's venom is going to do anything to him.

Philosophía
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Because Joker venom can be modified. And I would not put it past Joker to make one that can incapacitate DP.

He made one that owned Firestorm just recently. Not to mention the Last Laugh crossover.

So, yeah.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Much as it pains me to agree with you, I do.

I have nothing to do with it. You're just a marvel fanboy and it pains you to give a DC one the victory. uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.