What Do You Think Of Special Extended Editions Waste Of Money Or Good Buy ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BADGALcharlie26
Personally i love them the first extended i brought was lord of the rings got all of the trilogy to them think they am better than watching a bunch of deleted scenes that most probs should have been in the film, always thought that harry potter series could of benefited with having an extended version.

coolmovies
I agree the potter films dont do justice to the books . They need to be longer like lotr

MildPossession
Some are a waste of money, the ones that only add a few minutes and get away with calling it an extended edition. But when it adds A LOT, like what you mentioned or say Kingdom of Heaven: Director's Cut, then it's totally worth it.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by MildPossession
Some are a waste of money, the ones that only add a few minutes and get away with calling it an extended edition. But when it adds A LOT, like what you mentioned or say Kingdom of Heaven: Director's Cut, then it's totally worth it.

T.M
I think the only extended editions I have are the Lord Of The Rings extended boxset, Apocalypse Now and American Gangster.

Other than that I don't think I have any others.

Kovacs86
I wouldn't buy a special edition if I already owned the film on DVD, but I often buy 2-disc versions or whatever if I'm buying a film for the first time.

Impediment
I never buy brand new dvd releases, since double dips and re-releases are ever abundant. I usually wait a year or so and then buy a respectable release with some nice extras, and an extended/director's cut, if available.

TwilightxGirl
yes i to brought lord of the rings extended edition as well i liked it a lot and they am worth the money if it something that your interested in and yeah its definetly worth the buy ive only ever brought one film that was a directors cut and that was king arthur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.