the source{complete} vs the spectar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
the source having unified with the anti life equation, goes up against a powered spectar.

occultdestroyer
The Source

Mekrob
Bio on Spectar?

leonheartmm
sorry i meant the SPECTRE

quanchi112
Source wins.

shiv
The Source has no Soul. Spectre assimilates The Source Permitting it to continue its work as a construct.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shiv
The Source has no Soul. Spectre assimilates The Source Permitting it to continue its work as a construct. What?

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
What?
He's saying that James Brown could've beat Spectre.

Galan007
When Spectre traveled into the Source during 'Genesis', wasn't he easily owned/shat out of it, when the Wall was breached?

kgkg
Source beats Spectre

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
When Spectre traveled into the Source during 'Genesis', wasn't he easily owned/shat out of it, when the Wall was breached?

That story runs parallel with the story from Ostrander's run where he becomes 'God', where it's shown that he wasn't actually thrown out, but left.

occultdestroyer
Spectre had a hard time containing the power of only half of The Source.

What happened to Libra would happen to Spectre if he tried to contain the complete Source.

shiv
Spectre would have the source operating as an external construct rather than an "internal organ"

Much like Baron Zemo and his moonstones. where the moonstones were operating as an external utility.

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Spectre had a hard time containing the power of only half of The Source.

What happened to Libra would happen to Spectre if he tried to contain the complete Source.
Nice of you to say this. Next time Spectre's in a vs. thread, I'll point it out to anyone using the argument "If God wants him to win he will." Clearly Spectre can't handle infinite power and thus God can't back him to an infinite degree.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Nice of you to say this. Next time Spectre's in a vs. thread, I'll point it out to anyone using the argument "If God wants him to win he will." Clearly Spectre can't handle infinite power and thus God can't back him to an infinite degree.
eek!

Me and my big mouth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.