Iron Fist and Elektra vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Can the two martial artists bring down the murderous Creed?

This is Sabretooth pre-beheading without adamantium.

Mekrob
Fist fists him... again.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mekrob
Fist fists him... again. when the fist um 'fist' him the first time?

Mekrob
In Sabes' first appearance arc, and in another issue I can't recall off the top of my head... I think Fist was blind for most of the fight too...

Survivor19
I suppose you'd want to check Iron Fist's respect thread.

Creed debuted as Iron Fist villain. And got iron fisted for all his trouble.

Please specify what version of Creed you're using. Also, Electra is a weak link, she is in no form to hang out with Creed now.

guy222
team

Warrior18
Assuming this isn't current rather badly injured Elektra, I'm going with the team.

shiv
Iron fist to the jaw knocks Creed into the path of Elektra's downswinging Blade.

team stomps

Starscream M
Originally posted by shiv

team stomps no way, they won't stomp. Sabretooth can take insane amount of punishment

BruceSkywalker
Danny and Miss Natchios ftw

Juk3n
No adamantium for Sabretooth? Ironfist doesn't need Elektra to put Creed down for a KO!

Mindset
Danny is at least a couple thousand times stronger and faster than Sabes

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindset
Danny is at least a couple thousand times stronger and faster than Sabes gtfo

Mindset
Danny wins fo shure

iceman24567
How the hell is Elektra a weaklink? Just as skilled as Ironfist team should win 9/10

Starscream M
wow Im surprised no one is giving it to creed

Juk3n
Sabretooth takes Elektra 1 on 1 , she needs Ironfist, Ironfist doesn't need her. She'd be an excellent distraction for IF to pull off an IF though.

Maybe she can park the car or get some snacks, a massage for Danny afterwards wouldn't go a miss..

iceman24567
Creed would get koed fighting two skilled martial artists who have super natural abilities.

Juk3n
Originally posted by iceman24567
Creed would get koed fighting two skilled martial artists who have super natural abilities.

No doubt, it's a little overkill.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Juk3n

a massage for Danny afterwards wouldn't go a miss..

cool

Mekrob

shiv
Sabretooth takes Elektra 1 on 1 , she needs Ironfist, Ironfist doesn't need her. She'd be an excellent distraction for IF to pull off an IF though.

Maybe she can park the car or get some snacks and her hair & nails done, a massage for Danny afterwards wouldn't go a miss..

fixed smile wink

Juk3n
Originally posted by shiv
fixed smile wink

thought i was missing a little somthing there, thanx! wink

Battlehammer
No he not. Danny actaully not a strong. Danny can however amp his strength beyond sabertooths, but he normal abse level aint even closes. He not fast then capt or wolverine there no way eh faster then sabertooth

Mindset
erm

Mekrob
Originally posted by Battlehammer
No he not. Danny actaully not just as strong, but way stronger. Danny can amp his strength beyond sabertooths favorite villain; Juggernaut, but he normal abse level aint even closes to Juggy's. He fast then capt or wolverine, there way eh faster then sabertooth fixed

Mindset
I like that version. smile

Juk3n
No he not.

If De-railed Locomotive with a Punch. That is exactly One Thousand times MOAR! impressive then Sabretooths strongest strength feat!!

And he's faster too!!

Kidding!

Mekrob
If De-railed Locomotive with a Punch. That is exactly One Thousand times MOAR! impressive then Sabretooths strongest strength feat!!

And he's faster too!!

Kidding! Didn't he kablowey it up, and walk away unharmed, after launching himself with his own chi?

Mindset
Yea, and the train had enough explosives to blow up Kun Lun, and mystical cities are about the size of a real universe.

Battlehammer

And he's faster too!!

Kidding!

That due to the iron fist attack that not really strength, though he likly amp his strength as well.

No he not. Wolverine or Capt have comparable speed feats to danny.

Mekrob
Does he not have his Fist of Fist attack for this fight?

Rhetorical, doesn't need it.

Battlehammer
Does he not have his Fist of Fist attack for this fight?

Doesn't matter, doesn't need it.
fist of fist? what that.

Mekrob
His Iron Fist.

Battlehammer
His Iron Fist.
......he deffiently needs it to beat sabertooth.

his base level attacks wouldent be enough.

Mekrob
You underestimate the kanee.

Battlehammer
what?........

Mekrob
Or his flying axe kick.

Juk3n

Starscream M
lol at the iron fist wankage

danny was put down by a kick to the back of his head by tarantula

Sabretooth guts these two after a long hard fought fight

Mindset
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol at the iron fist wankage

danny was put down by a kick to the back of his head by tarantula

Sabretooth guts these two after a long hard fought fight Not current IF, try again little man.

IF is one of the strongest comic characters.

Battlehammer
iron fist does get a lot of wankage since that one arc. which I read and displeased to find out how eggerated it was by many posters

Battlehammer
Not current IF, try again little man.

IF is one of the strongest comic characters.

No he not.

Starscream M
Not current IF, try again little man.

IF is one of the strongest comic characters. what has the great IF done to beat Creed?

Mindset
iron fist

Starscream M
iron fist does get a lot of wankage since that one arc. which I read and displeased to find out how eggerated it was by many posters IF got put down by one kick to the back of the head...one hit from Creed and Danny's down for the count

Juk3n

Sabretooth guts these two after a long hard fought fight

is that really your absolute honest opinion, or do you just dislike IF?

Mindset
IF got put down by one kick to the back of the head...one hit from Creed and Danny's down for the count Not current IF, look, it's obvious that you're jealous of him fo shure

Starscream M
is that really your absolute honest opinion, or do you just dislike IF? that is my honest assessment...sabretooth has taken insane punishment, he can handle these two

IF is so ridiculously overhyped on KMC

Starscream M
Not current IF, look, it's obvious that you're jealous of him fo shure you're such a troll, I'm putting you on ignore

Battlehammer
iron fist
one IF attack wouldnt put creed, down howver one hit from crred very well could put danny down.

though the team wins here. Creed could very well take Danny one on one.

Battlehammer

IF is so ridiculously overhyped on KMC
cosigned.

Mindset
you're such a troll, I'm putting you on ignore Wait, before you do:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31325/699599-026_4_destroystheannihilationwave_a_super.jpg

Iron Fist destroys three star systems, he wins fo shure

Battlehammer
Wait, before you do:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31325/699599-026_4_destroystheannihilationwave_a_super.jpg

that silver surfer.........what does thta have to do with IF

Warrior18
Wait, before you do:

While severely weakened, I might add.

Harbinger
LOL.

Juk3n
Wait, before you do:

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Mekrob
what has the great IF done to beat Creed? Beat him... twice.

IF got put down by one kick to the back of the head...one hit from Creed and Danny's down for the count In the back of the head... do you mean a cheapshot?

Jesus Brucey...

Wait, before you do:

Iron Fist destroys three star systems, he wins fo shure lol

Battlehammer
he beat a sabertooth who dident even have a healing factor nor any history with wolverine lol

Mekrob
he beat a sabertooth who dident even have a healing factor nor any history with wolverine lol Which was expanding on that he had both in later issues.

Battlehammer
Which was expanding on that he had both in later issues.
lol. during the itme of the comic he dident have thoses powers in his character. it was not untill years later he recieved thoses powers as part of his character. Mean thoses fights are useless as evidences, he a completely different character now.

Mindset
It was said he didn't have healing back then?

Battlehammer
It was said he didn't have healing back then?
when he was an IF villain. He wasent written with a healing factor. he was just anamal like man pritty much. He also had zero history with wolverine at that point

Mekrob
lol. during the itme of the comic he dident have thoses powers in his character. it was not untill years later he recieved thoses powers as part of his character. Mean thoses fights are useless as evidences, he a completely different character now. But he did have those, as history suggests. And it's canon as well... mean's it happened.

If Sabertooth looks back on his history with Fist, he's gunna be like:
"Boy, that scallywag sure did mollywhop me two times, I do say."

Also, what reason would he have to heal in the Fist issues? What reason would he have to look back at his history with Wolverine? Unless he is visibly shown that he can't heal, should we assume that he couldn't? And why would we assume he couldn't... did he have human papillomavirus during this time?
He healed his hand as a wee char, obviously there must be some explanation as to why he didn't have a healing factor during this specific timeframe...

And that reason is...
http://www.johnsonbanks.co.uk/up_images/252_green_listening_400.jpg

Mindset
lmao at that pic

Battlehammer
But he did have those, as history suggests. And it's canon as well... mean's it happened.

If Sabertooth looks back on his history with Fist, he's gunna be like:
"Boy, that scallywag sure did mollywhop me two times, I do say."

Also, what reason would he have to heal in the Fist issues? What reason would he have to look back at his history with Wolverine? Unless he is visibly shown that he can't heal, should we assume that he couldn't? And why would we assume he couldn't... did he have human papillomavirus during this time?
He healed his hand as a wee char, obviously there must be some explanation as to why he didn't have a healing factor during this specific timeframe...

And that reason is...
http://www.johnsonbanks.co.uk/up_images/252_green_listening_400.jpg

yea it cannon, but nothing real impressive. IF was able to beat a sabertooth thats nothing like he is now. good for if.

actaully when he fought sabertooth a 3rd time and sabertooth was written like he currently is, sabertooth toyed with him lol.

becuases it was shown he dident have a healing factor. Black cat cuts him during that time period and he neevr healed. It was not part of his character and wouldent be for years. They never explained why wolverine was never shown to have a healing factor untill 5 years after his creation

Rage.Of.Olympus
Iron Fist doesn't need Elektra to win.

Iron Fist has put down the likes of Colossus with his Iron Fist in single combat if I recall.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Iron Fist doesn't need Elektra to win.

Iron Fist has put down the likes of Colossus with his Iron Fist in single combat if I recall.
The only time he beat current sabertooth the one who a wolverine villain, not a IF villain it was through a plot device I believe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wait, before you do:

LMAOOOOOO!

laughing laughing laughing laughing

I just feel out of my chair laughing.

That's hilarious.

I can't believe I forgot about the entire Flash/Mirror Master thing.

LOL!

Rage.Of.Olympus
The only time he beat current sabertooth the one who a wolverine villain, not a IF villain it was through a plot device I believe.

This impacts on the fact that Iron Fist can produce the necessary striking power to take Creed's head off how?

Battlehammer
This impacts on the fact that Iron Fist can produce the necessary striking power to take Creed's head off how?
becuases he can't sabertooth can take class 100 shots. Dude killed a wendigo and made a caot out of it lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
becuases he can't sabertooth can take class 100 shots. Dude killed a wendigo and made a caot out of it lol

Wendigo apparently cannot be killed. If you want to use that, then Iron Fist beats Sabertooth, as he has already handed him his ass on two occasions.

Sabertooth can take a 100 class shots? To what extent?

If Iron Fist can put down the likes of Colossus, he can put down Sabertooth, or punch a hole in his head in my opinion.

Battlehammer
Wendigo apparently cannot be killed. If you want to use that, then Iron Fist beats Sabertooth, as he has already handed him his ass on two occasions.

Sabertooth can take a 100 class shots? To what extent?

If Iron Fist can put down the likes of Colossus, he can put down Sabertooth, or punch a hole in his head in my opinion.
when he dident have a healing facor whoopy for IF.

He taken them before loads of time. He has wolverine level healing factor and high level of durabilty well beyond wolverines.

lol contest of champions which was off pannel, you dont even know how he did it.

if a class 100 cant IF aint. Also Sabertooth is a lot faster, more agile and a better fighter then Colossus.

Mindset
A class 100 can, though.

Battlehammer
A class 100 can, though.
They have yet to be able too.

Mindset
Try must be holding back.

Battlehammer
Try must be holding back.
lol yea becuases we all know juggernaut and wendigo are known for holding back right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Actually, Juggs does.

And Wendigos have been crap lately

Battlehammer
Actually, Juggs does.

And Wendigos have been crap lately
no he doesent espcially when he out for blood becauses is best friend was just murder

Rage.Of.Olympus
when he dident have a healing facor whoopy for IF.

He taken them before loads of time. He has wolverine level healing factor and high level of durabilty well beyond wolverines.

lol contest of champions which was off pannel, you dont even know how he did it.

if a class 100 cant IF aint. Also Sabertooth is a lot faster, more agile and a better fighter then Colossus.

When did it say he didn't have a healing factor when he fought Iron Fist?

I don't recall that ever being said. Scan, issue number etc.? I though I read all their fights.

What do you mean a Class 100 cannot put down Sabertooth?

So wait, did you miss all the times, beings less than a Class 100 have put him down?

Lol. A Class 100 being such as say as Colossus have the tools necessary to rip Sabertooth into pieces if they wanted too.

Original Smurph
Meh. Juggs fights like crap. Every blow would be glancing at best, with little momentum behind it, and not striking key areas.

Danny's however would hit on target. Even if Sabertooth managed to avoid some key strikes, they'd hit a lot more accurately than Juggernaut's, especially when Elektra is there as well.

Mindset
no he doesent espcially when he out for blood becauses is best friend was just murder Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't, I'll be the judge of that.

What comic?

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol yea becuases we all know juggernaut and wendigo are known for holding back right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you saying that the likes of Juggernaut and Wendigo are incapable of putting Creed down or do lack the power necessary?

Battlehammer
I don't recall that ever being said. Scan, issue number etc.? I though I read all their fights.

Doesent have to be stated. It wasent part of his character yet. why would they state he dident have an ability that had nothing to do with his character at the time. what your asking for is stupid. im not sure what you dont get. sabertooth that was the IF villain is not the same sabertooth he is to day. Back when he wa sa IF villain his power set and history was very different.

So wait, did you miss all the times, beings less than a Class 100 have put him down?

Lol. A Class 100 being such as say as Colossus have the tools necessary to rip Sabertooth into pieces if they wanted too.
Sabertooth can be put down with class 100 shots it just takes quit e a few.

not with out circumstances and not with blunt force.

No they really dont and havent. hell AOA sabertooth uses to constanly spar with AOA colossus and kick his ass if I recall correctly

Mekrob
yea it cannon, but nothing real impressive. IF was able to beat a sabertooth thats nothing like he is now. good for if.

actaully when he fought sabertooth a 3rd time and sabertooth was written like he currently is, sabertooth toyed with him lol.

becuases it was shown he dident have a healing factor. Black cat cuts him during that time period and he neevr healed. It was not part of his character and wouldent be for years. They never explained why wolverine was never shown to have a healing factor untill 5 years after his creation However, even if, Sabertooth wouldn't see a difference if he looked back on it, and thus, it would essentially be Daniel being the fister, while Sabes would be the fisty.

Issue?
Fist has gained an upgrade via another Fist as well...

Issue?
Also, going back to whatever I said at the top of this post, then it would be ret-conned to Fist gaining the win via Fist, still. erm

Battlehammer
Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't, I'll be the judge of that.

What comic?
x-men run I believe. Right after sam got killed juggernaout ran into the woods ****ing up tom, sabertooth ect.

also sabertooth taken shots from killpower

Mindset
x-men run I believe. Right after sam got killed juggernaout ran into the woods ****ing up tom, sabertooth ect.

also sabertooth taken shots from killpower Juggs was depowered iirc.

Battlehammer
However, even if, Sabertooth wouldn't see a difference if he looked back on it, and thus, it would essentially be Daniel being the fister, while Sabes would be the fisty.

Issue?
Fist has gained an upgrade via another Fist as well...

Issue?
Also, going back to whatever I said at the top of this post, then it would be ret-conned to Fist gaining the win via Fist, still. erm
what?

Not sure dont have my comics with me, should be in the IF respect thread.

who cares if it was recontt he wasent written with the powers he has now, makes it pointless to uses as evidences.

Battlehammer
Juggs was depowered iirc.
so he was still class 100 and more pissed then he ever been

Mindset
And weaker than he's ever been.

Battlehammer
And weaker than he's ever been.
who cares, the point was sabertooth can take class 100 shots.

Mindset
I care, as it directly correlates to Sabes durability.

Battlehammer
I care, as it directly correlates to Sabes durability.
he can take class 100 shots which was the point. He pritty much an amp up far more durable wolverine

Mekrob
what?

Not sure dont have my comics with me, should be in the IF respect thread.

who cares if it was recontt he wasent written with the powers he has now, makes it pointless to uses as evidences. Read it again.

link?

But again, even if, it would still be a win via the same way he won, but it would possibly (if your argument holds true) be retconned to Sabes having his current power at this timeframe.
Meaning that everything would be updated to the highest power levels that they could have been during that timeframe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Battlehammer Doesent have to be stated. It wasent part of his character yet. why would they state he dident have an ability that had nothing to do with his character at the time. what your asking for is stupid. im not sure what you dont get. sabertooth that was the IF villain is not the same sabertooth he is to day. Back when he wa sa IF villain his power set and history was very different.

So you're proof would be?

Originally posted by Battlehammer Sabertooth can be put down with class 100 shots it just takes quit e a few.

Quite a few?

Put him up against someone of sufficient power and he gets his head knocked off.

Originally posted by Battlehammer not with out circumstances and not with blunt force.

Sabertooth has been knocked out in the past.

Originally posted by Battlehammer No they really dont and havent. hell AOA sabertooth uses to constanly spar with AOA colossus and kick his ass if I recall correctly

Are you joking me?

Colossus has more than sufficient strength, to rip Sabertooth's head off, without to much problem, if he gets his hands on him.

Age of Apocalypse. Alternate reality.

Battlehammer
So you're proof would be?

Sabertooth has been knocked out in the past.

Are you joking me?

Colossus has more than sufficient strength, to rip Sabertooth's head off, without to much problem, if he gets his hands on him.

Age of Apocalypse. Alternate reality.

? proof? It a fact sabertooth dident have a healing factor untill he was made a wolverine villain. Im not even sure he had any powers asside form superhuman senses as a IF villain.

yes with circumstances

not all all.

he doesent at all. sabertooth has high level of durability. MS marvel a class 50 couldent even give him a nerve shot becuases he was so denses. she was tired, but still.

yea true however it derived from 616 and AOA sabertooth is weaker then 616

Battlehammer
Read it again.

link?

But again, even if, it would still be a win via the same way he won, but it would possibly (if your argument holds true) be retconned to Sabes having his current power at this timeframe.
Meaning that everything would be updated to the highest power levels that they could have been during that timeframe.
still dont understand it

go to the respect thread section and look up IF thread.

ecpt time it was written he dident have them. So it would not be an accurate describition of how a fight would go down....... n

Rage.Of.Olympus
? proof? It a fact sabertooth dident have a healing factor untill he was made a wolverine villain. Im not even sure he had any powers asside form superhuman senses as a IF villain.

Where does it say that?

yes with circumstances

When I'm not lazy, I'll dig up some scans.

Originally posted by Battlehammer not all all.Originally posted by Battlehammer

Not at all?

Sabertooth is only durable to an extent. Someone like Colossus, Hulk, Thor, etc. can easily rip his head off.

Originally posted by Battlehammer he doesent at all. sabertooth has high level of durability. MS marvel a class 50 couldent even give him a nerve shot becuases he was so denses. she was tired, but still.

Yet Wolverine does so much against him....

Batman has been able to hurt Wonder Woman with a nerve strike.

I find both instances PIS.

Originally posted by Battlehammer yea true however it derived from 616 and AOA sabertooth is weaker then 616

All alternate Universes basically derive from the 616 Universe.

Age of Apocalypse Sabertooth is weaker than 616 incarnation?

Battlehammer
Where does it say that?

When I'm not lazy, I'll dig up some scans.

Batman has been able to hurt Wonder Woman with a nerve strike.

I find both instances PIS.

All alternate Universes basically derive from the 616 Universe.

Age of Apocalypse Sabertooth is weaker than 616 incarnation?
interviews I believe one can be found in the back of x-men update encyclopedia. Not to mention he never showed any type of healing untill he first apeared in wolverine. actaully im not even sure any character at the time had a healing factor. wolverine dident nor the hulk.

wolverine using piercing attack.......how is the similar?

Batman has a huge jubber aura. also how does this make MS marvel failing to uses a nerve strike on sabertooth PIS?

most not all.

Yes a good deal weaker actaully. He missed many upgrades 616 recieved.

Mekrob
still dont understand it

go to the respect thread section and look up IF thread.

ecpt time it was written he dident have them. So it would not be an accurate describition of how a fight would go down....... n k, neat.

link?

But he would have been retconned to have them.
Also, he still had strength, speed, and senses... noted back then. Plus he wasn't an animal as you alluded to earlier.
I mean, fo gawd's sake, he had a healing factor in wut, 11 issues of his appearances later? Just expanded upon when he actually needed it. erm

Battlehammer
k, neat.

link?

But he would have been retconned to have them.
Also, he still had strength, speed, and senses... noted back then. Plus he wasn't an animal as you alluded to earlier.
I mean, fo gawd's sake, he had a healing factor in wut, 11 issues of his appearances later? Just expanded upon when he actually needed it. erm

you dont know how to get to the respect thread section.........really?

Doesent matter if it was recontt. Doesent change the fact when it was writtin it was not part of his character, which means it not an accurate depiction of the fight.

I not sure he did have any superhuman attributes. I not sure any were mention at the time. Perhaps though. he did of his senses. However he dident have any of his experience nor training.

actuall IF dirrectly stats he fights and act like a animal I believe.

It look several years before his healing factor was mention or his history with wolverine. You know it took 5 years untill wolverine healing factor was mention and even then all he said was I heal fast. it took another year or so untill it was made an actual power lol

Mekrob
you dont know how to get to the respect thread section.........really?

Doesent matter if it was recontt. Doesent change the fact when it was writtin it was not part of his character, which means it not an accurate depiction of the fight.

I not sure he did have any superhuman attributes. I not sure any were mention at the time. Perhaps though. he did of his senses. However he dident have any of his experience nor training.

actuall IF dirrectly stats he fights and act like a animal I believe.

It look several years before his healing factor was mention or his history with wolverine. You know it took 5 years untill wolverine healing factor was mention and even then all he said was I heal fast. it took another year or so untill it was made an actual power lol I just don't want to do it.

But it's an accurate depiction of Victor getting his ass kicked, and that's what he'd remember... getting beat by blind Fist.

He was apparently as fast as Fist, and strong, with claws. He also had senses enough to detect Fist being in a costume. He also said Bub a lot.

He commanded a bunch of people... and of course he fights like that, he's fighting Fist afterall (although it be rookie).

But I'm counting in appearances. Also, how many times did he need a healing factor in that time?

Mindset
bran gtfo and go watch ultimate fighter

Battlehammer
I just don't want to do it.

But it's an accurate depiction of Victor getting his ass kicked, and that's what he'd remember... getting beat by blind Fist.

He was apparently as fast as Fist, and strong, with claws. He also had senses enough to detect Fist being in a costume. He also said Bub a lot.

He commanded a bunch of people... and of course he fights like that, he's fighting Fist afterall (although it be rookie).

But I'm counting in appearances. Also, how many times did he need a healing factor in that time?
im not gunan do it for you.

and that matters why? Still not an accurate dipiction. all that would do would make sabertooth more serous which is the last then IF wants. Oh and in there third fight when saberooth had his powers he wasent taking the fight to serous.

ecpt no superhuman powers asside from senses or his claws were mention. sabertooth never says bub as a wolverien character.........

who cares who he commanded.......why would fighting fist make you fight unskill and like an animal?

wolverine needed it several times and I believe sabertooth as well did. he got cut it dident heal and I believe he broke bones that dident heal. not to mention if he had a healing factor thoses attacks fist used wouldent have put him down.

Battlehammer
bran gtfo and go watch ultimate fighter
shit is it on?

Mindset
now

Mekrob
don't have spike

im not gunan do it for you.

and that matters why? Still not an accurate dipiction. all that would do would make sabertooth more serous which is the last then IF wants. Oh and in there third fight when saberooth had his powers he wasent taking the fight to serous.

ecpt no superhuman powers asside from senses or his claws were mention. sabertooth never says bub as a wolverien character.........

who cares who he commanded.......why would fighting fist make you fight unskill and like an animal?

wolverine needed it several times and I believe sabertooth as well did. he got cut it dident heal and I believe he broke bones that dident heal. not to mention if he had a healing factor thoses attacks fist used wouldent have put him down. Good, because it wasn't in the respect thread.

IF doesn't care.
I would like to see this third fight.

Because a healing factor isn't an offensive attack...
Because Wolverine killed the joke.

Because Fist is that good. Everyone looks sick (not the good way) to him.

Issues?
No, they would have.

Mekrob
k, JTV, Rob Browning is p4p the best eva.

Battlehammer
don't have spike

Good, because it wasn't in the respect thread.

IF doesn't care.
I would like to see this third fight.

Because a healing factor isn't an offensive attack...
Because Wolverine killed the joke.

Because Fist is that good. Everyone looks sick (not the good way) to him.

Issues?
No, they would have.
that sucks, I love spike.

really I could have sworn it was, IF wins in the end.

so? still an an immportant factor in fights
lol

Just becuases someone good doesent amke there opponet fight like an animal.

for sabertooth or wolverine. I ahve plenty for wolverine, but I dont regularly collect sabertooth especial prior to him have a healing factor or any knowledge of wolverine.

no they wouldent. punches and kicks arnt putting down some one with sabertooth healing factor and durability

Battlehammer
k, JTV, Rob Browning is p4p the best eva.

Mekrob
that sucks, I love spike.

really I could have sworn it was, IF wins in the end.

so? still an an immportant factor in fights
lol

Just becuases someone good doesent amke there opponet fight like an animal.

for sabertooth or wolverine. I ahve plenty for wolverine, but I dont regularly collect sabertooth especial prior to him have a healing factor or any knowledge of wolverine.

no they wouldent. punches and kicks arnt putting down some one with sabertooth healing factor and durability in your mouth?

The first one is.

I don't know what you're responding to after this...

k

It makes it seem like it, because they're taking on Fist in his own game.

k

You underestimate the Fist.

Battlehammer
in your mouth?

The first one is.

I don't know what you're responding to after this...

k

It makes it seem like it, because they're taking on Fist in his own game.

k

You underestimate the Fist.
lol

dont know that this is in responses to

me either

no I am pritty sure IF states he fighting like animal.

now I dont think I do. also I pritty sure IF knocked him out with just a kick and a punch with out using the fist lol

Mekrob
lol

dont know that this is in responses to

me either

no I am pritty sure IF states he fighting like animal.

now I dont think I do. also I pritty sure IF knocked him out with just a kick and a punch with out using the fist lol

Ya, because he was surprised how good he was (himself). Fist is way too savage for anyone.

Ya, and yet you continue to underestimate him.

Badabing
People, stop saying SS is IF.

Stop spamming.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Battlehammer interviews I believe one can be found in the back of x-men update encyclopedia. Not to mention he never showed any type of healing untill he first apeared in wolverine. actaully im not even sure any character at the time had a healing factor. wolverine dident nor the hulk.

Uhuh.

No healing factors....

Right.

Neither Sabertooth nor Iron Fist, are the same levels they use to be.

Originally posted by Battlehammer wolverine using piercing attack.......how is the similar?

Batman has a huge jubber aura. also how does this make MS marvel failing to uses a nerve strike on sabertooth PIS?

Piercing attacks?

Characters like Wolverine have made Sabertooth bleed with punches and kicks etc. Someone of Ms. Marvel's strength who at base is that powerful and can seriously amp, not being able to harm him with a pressure point attack, is PIS.

How can it not be?

Originally posted by Battlehammer most not all.

The 616 Universe is the main Universe. You want to start comparing divergent Universes like say the Ultimate Universe?

Lets.

Originally posted by Battlehammer Yes a good deal weaker actaully. He missed many upgrades 616 recieved.

So is it quantifiable?

I don't believe so. Age of Apocalypse is a different universe and is not applicable.

616 Colossus has had a major upgrade in the not too distant past.

Battlehammer
Ya, because he was surprised how good he was (himself). Fist is way too savage for anyone.

Ya, and yet you continue to underestimate him.
lol no it becuases sabertooth fought like an animal. lol

im not underestimating anything

Battlehammer
Uhuh.

No healing factors....

Right.

Neither Sabertooth nor Iron Fist, are the same levels they use to be.

yes none of them at a healing factor originally. For example wolverine when he first appeared had spiderman level stats, was supposes to be extremely young man and had gloves with claws on them. It took him five years until any mention of him healing faster then normal was mention.

Piercing attacks?

Characters like Wolverine have made Sabertooth bleed with punches and kicks etc. Someone of Ms. Marvel's strength who at base is that powerful and can seriously amp, not being able to harm him with a pressure point attack, is PIS.

How can it not be?

Wolverine has made hulk bleed from a head butt, he made rough hosues bleed ect. Just becuases he made sabertooth bleed with a punch or kick doesent make MS marvel pressure point attack not working pis.

The 616 Universe is the main Universe. You want to start comparing divergent Universes like say the Ultimate Universe?

Lets.

that take as a month lol

So is it quantifiable?

QUOTE=11769957]Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't believe so. Age of Apocalypse is a different universe and is not applicable.

616 Colossus has had a major upgrade in the not too distant past.
true it is different. But 616 is infact a good deal more powerful then AOA

No he hasent. He had one and that was a long time ago.

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
People, stop saying SS is IF.

Stop spamming. Sorry, I'm color blind, I thought it was him

Anyway, team wins

Battlehammer
team does win and people underrate elektra so much

manx422
TOOTH

jinzin
when the fist um 'fist' him the first time?

the two had three fights after Sabretooth's conception. In their first fight, Sabretooth attacked Iron Fist while he was snow blinded and had absolutely no skill and he was dispatched inspite of his speed and ferocity.
Their second fight had tooth fighting Rand in the dark securing an advantage until Iron Fist played possem and kicked tooth out cold.
Third fight had Sabretooth facing off with Fist, who got distracted and then thrashed for his troubles.
Fourth confrontation was years later after Sabretooth's development, Rand was having a hard time concentrating after Sabretooth drew blood with an initial attack and took a beating until he knocked Sabretooth into a breaker box that brought a sewer down on him.
Their last confrontation had Sabretooth laying waste to Costrictor taking an IF hit to no effect before tangling with Luke Cage.

jinzin
Yea, and the train had enough explosives to blow up Kun Lun, and mystical cities are about the size of a real universe.

no expression

Kun Lun isn't nearly as large as even Paris.. This is documented fact.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jinzin
no expression

Kun Lun isn't nearly as large as even Paris.. This is documented fact.

dident jenzo whatever his name the kid with IF ability, raises the shitt or began to and it fitt inside the city they were in?

jinzin
one IF attack wouldnt put creed, I don't even know about that.
Creed can obviously take brick punches from class 100 both before and after his weapon x enhancements. And by the end of his career he was able to be shot from space into the pavement, got up immediately and destroyed the three rivers of flesh who owned an amped up Rogue with little to no effort. Even crashing the blackbird at breakneck speeds into the earth and being at ground zero resulted in little more than minor hair and skin loss...

jinzin
dident jenzo whatever his name the kid with IF ability, raises the shitt or began to and it fitt inside the city they were in?

Exactly. It wasn't even a portion of that cities size.

jinzin
Beat him... twice.

Before he had any established powers beyond claws and animal senses or background and fought with no skill whatsoever.

Battlehammer
I don't even know about that.
Creed can obviously take brick punches from class 100 both before and after his weapon x enhancements. And by the end of his career he was able to be shot from space into the pavement, got up immediately and destroyed the three rivers of flesh who owned an amped up Rogue with little to no effort. Even crashing the blackbird at breakneck speeds into the earth and being at ground zero resulted in little more than minor hair and skin loss...

wait so are u agreeing or disagreeing lol

jinzin
It was said he didn't have healing back then? no expression

His third/fourth appearance ended with him having strips ripped from his face which were still stitched up over 2 weeks later.

jinzin
wait so are u agreeing or disagreeing lol Disagreeing. I don't think Iron Fist can end Creed in one hit.

jinzin

Lol. A Class 100 being such as say as Colossus have the tools necessary to rip Sabertooth into pieces if they wanted too. Most of those times were using evicerating Weoponry over long periods of time or overwhelming numbers and powers OR before he was developed into the character that's being discussed here. Hardly anyone has been able to put Sabretooth down with brute force including a New Child who had gravitational powers that made his punching power harder hitting than class 100 and broke sabretooth's neck, jaw, ribs and organs in one hit only to have creed get up seconds after hitting the ground and Bishop after absoring the entire energy base the X-mansion could offer him.

Battlehammer
Disagreeing. I don't think Iron Fist can end Creed in one hit.

I said one shot from IF wouldent put Creed down.....

jinzin
Put him up against someone of sufficient power and he gets his head knocked off.

Ms. Marvel: Class 50-60 tons; has overpowered Tiger Shark - Barely managed to out slug Sabretooth in close quarters combat and remarks that it take multiple blows to the back of his head and neck to even knock him down.

Rogue: Class 60-70 tons; has slugged it out with numerous heavy hitters - had a flying head start to kick up momentum and punch Sabretooth out of a skyscraper across a city park, without missing a beat Sabretooth ran back to the fight to attack Wolverine moments later.
A later showing had her hitting Sabretooth repeatidly in the head to ALSO no effect.

Killpower: Class 100; Slugged it out with Deathshead II numerous times; Stalemated Herc in an arm wrestling contest - hit Sabretooth repeatedly and was nearly killed for his troubles.

Sasquatch; Class 100; has overpowered Colossus, lifted passenger double decker airplanes etc - Multiple blows to Sabretooth's face were shown to be completely ineffective.

Sabretooth's durability has shown to also be able to cope with massive hits/damage from the Phalanx, Sinisters Supermen (who ironically WERE punching heads off of Sentinal droids), Wendigo, and the Bloodhound who's powerset simulates Doomsdays.

AOA takes shots from Iron Man, Maestro Hulk, a bearer of the Starbrand, Holocaust ad regularly sparred with Colossus... and he's not even as upgraded as 616.

Are you joking me?

Age of Apocalypse. Alternate reality. Alternate reality where 616 psylocke couldn't tell the physical difference between him and his 616 death hunt counterpart though she COULD when it came to other characters. no expression Shall that be enough education for you for one night?

jinzin
What the f**k?

I guess not....

Yeah because Sabretooth constantly toys with Wolverine. He sees the fighting they have with one another has nothing more than sheer playing and has flat out stated it in his origin comic.

Read it...

The only time Sabretooth ever fought Wolverine seriously he did so under Romulus' intervention and dropped Logan in three panels.

jinzin
I said one shot from IF wouldent put Creed down..... oh woops.. sorry.

Battlehammer
it cool lol .

Mindset
no expression

Kun Lun isn't nearly as large as even Paris.. This is documented fact. Nothing gets past you! eek!thumb up

Survivor19
How about their fight under Apocalypse's survelliance where adamantiuless Logan dropped Creed in 6 panels? )))

Phantom Zone
IF and Elektra win.

StiltmanFTW
The only time Sabretooth ever fought Wolverine seriously he did so under Romulus' intervention and dropped Logan in three panels.

Wolverine was confused about Creed's new scent and he held back. He clearly wanted to get some info from him about his escape.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
How about their fight under Apocalypse's survelliance where adamantiuless Logan dropped Creed in 6 panels? )))
Creed underestimate Wolverine to be fair. The last time they fought, creed let Wolverine think he won and then stop playing possum and wrecked Wolverine. I think Sabre-tooth thought there was no way Wolverine could beat him, with out adamtium while he had adamtium

jinzin
Originally posted by Survivor19
How about their fight under Apocalypse's survelliance where adamantiuless Logan dropped Creed in 6 panels? ))) What about it?

Creed was toying with Logan once again. As he always does and did a fake strike to the ground next to Logan when he could have easily finished the fight...

jinzin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine was confused about Creed's new scent and he held back. He clearly wanted to get some info from him about his escape.

Held back? He struck him through the heart... And the whole point was how fast Creed took him out. He clearly had no time to defend himself against a serious Sabretooth.

Battlehammer
Held back? He struck him through the heart... And the whole point was how fast Creed took him out. He clearly had no time to defend himself against a serious Sabretooth.
I disagree. I think logan was taken by surprize to be honest

StiltmanFTW

Okay, I exaggerated with "held back". But the fact is that he was trying to get some info from him. Spent too much time talking instead of fighting. And that whole new scent made him unfocused, Wolverine was like "wtf" during that fight.

Was Creed fast? Undoubtedly. Should Logan go down that easily, though? He's taken worse that "just" sliced throat, gouged eyes, one headbutt and one superhuman punch and kept going.

And of course you know about him missing a portion of his soul. Guggenheim's story came right after Evolution (skipping A Man in the Pitt).

Just pure speculation, was that real Sabretooth? I mean, if Marvel ever decided to bring Sabes back, they would mention the different scent and announce that Romulus cloned him.

jinzin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Okay, I exaggerated with "held back". But the fact is that he was trying to get some info from him. Spent too much time talking instead of fighting. And that whole new scent made him unfocused, Wolverine was like "wtf" during that fight.

Was Creed fast? Undoubtedly. Should Logan go down that easily, though? He's taken worse that "just" sliced throat, gouged eyes, one headbutt and one superhuman punch and kept going.

And of course you know about him missing a portion of his soul. Guggenheim's story came right after Evolution (skipping A Man in the Pitt).

Just pure speculation, was that real Sabretooth? I mean, if Marvel ever decided to bring Sabes back, they would mention the different scent and announce that Romulus cloned him.
I don't think Logan should go down as fast as he did, but he did get his ass kicked which was the point.

It's the only time Sabretooth's ever been seriously fighting him and he curbed Logan. Though if it wasn't Sabretooth and I wouldn't be surprised, that would be some interesting shit.

OneDumbG0
Team 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.