Marvel/DC Street Level v.s. Gears of War comic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperion Prime
First of Gears of war has a comic book published by DC comics. It's actually in the comic book store. My question is for those who have played the game.

Who in Marvel/DC could survive and possibly beat the Horde. No one above street levels characters. The Horde has all of there weapons and tactics. They emerge in a world that is similar to Marvel/DC Earth. They kill 80% of the population on emergence day just like in the game/comic. These guys can try to beat the Horde by themselves or in a group.

1. Captain America
2. Punisher
3. Deadpool
4. Wolverine
5. Batman...If they come up from under the ground in the batcave BM
is screwed.
6. Iron Fist
7. Moon Knight
8. Hawk Eye
9. Etc

Mekrob
Fist, Brucey, and Cap Funnigans take it.

Hyperion Prime
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/867/867615/dc-to-publish-gears-of-war-comic-20080417064532026.jpg

DC to Publish Gears of War Comic

http://comics.ign.com/articles/867/867615p1.html

Juk3n
Wolverine PWNS any and all Horde he likes, he gets free reign on the battlefield. Pool/Castle and Hawkeye absolutley decimate everyone else at range.

4 of them do it, and do it well.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Juk3n
Wolverine PWNS any and all Horde he likes, he gets free reign on the battlefield. Pool/Castle and Hawkeye absolutley decimate everyone else at range.

4 of them do it, and do it well.

You think in time they could take the earth back. I mean with in 5-10 years. There is tons of Horde.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
You think in time they could take the earth back. I mean with in 5-10 years. There is tons of Horde.

I f the COGS could get it back, then they would do it in half the time. If the COGS failed, they'd get a lesson in how not to suck. Fo'Shure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.