Strange Visitor vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Strange Visitor vs Silver Surfer - I saw her in trans so let hear what people have to say here. Go.

Galan007
Strange Visitor, as in, Kismet?

kgkg
Originally posted by Galan007
Strange Visitor, as in, Kismet? Yes but as Sharon Vance. Not "the Kismet"

occultdestroyer
She's still Kismet, in human form.

As for the match, Strange Visitor FTW.
I don't see SS beating an Abstract-level being. Heck, he can't even beat Thanos. And Kismet is way far above Thanos (KMC Thanos is a different story)

kgkg
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
She's still Kismet, in human form.

As for the match, Strange Visitor FTW.
I don't see SS beating an Abstract-level being. Heck, he can't even beat Thanos. And Kismet is way far above Thanos (KMC Thanos is a different story) She does not have control of Kismet's power. She was K.O at least 3 times easily. Considering she was in like 5-6 issue and in 3-5 battles and three of them didn't end good for SV.

Avlon
Strange visitor ftw.

Once she learned to control her power, she was more powerful than Supes + Parasite...combined.

With her power, Supes pretty much pwned Imperiex. The same guy who laughably one shoted Doomsday casually.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avlon Once she learned to control her power, she was more powerful than Supes + Parasite...combined. Power Wise yes. Durability we have no idea. She also defeated Parasite by absorbing his energy and cutting him off from more energy by taking him to space.
Originally posted by Avlon With her power, Supes pretty much pwned Imperiex. The same guy who laughably one shoted Doomsday casually. Didn't superman draining his energy? Something SV powers were extremely proficient at. We see in Batman: Our Worlds at War testing being done with SV in energy base research for the coming of Imperiex. Also this would be a share feat for Superman and SV.

Power wise she was above Surfer but her durability was never that great.

Enyalus
I don't think her power output is above Current Surfer...

And he's leagues more durable. He wins.

cloud102
Strange Visitor. She was a beast from what I remember.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.