Kratos vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
God of War II Kratos vs Castlevania's Alucard. Al may win this.

occultdestroyer
He might.

He's stronger than Dracula. Dracula is pretty uber.
Kratos can't kill Dracula unless he has The Vampire Killer, or unless he's a relative of Dracula or Belmont.

Gumachi
Heh. Same way he can't kill a God stick out tongue (if you know what I mean) Anyway, Al would probably rip his soul out.

Nemesis X
Prove to me that Alucard is above Zeus level and if he ain't, he's got no chance against Kratos because this dude's been killing gods all his life.

Gumachi
Zeus isn't that big of a deal. So what if he has killed a God? Zeus is nonething more but a large immortal who throws lighting bolts(which were given to him by Hephaetus). "God" this and "God" that. Just because he has killed "Gods" doesn't mean that he can't be defeated. Prince has beaten Gods, does that mean noone can beat him? He had to use "other" powers at that. Can he defeat a God, using his own incarnation of power?

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Alucard

Gumachi
And as I said, Alucard rips out Kratos' soul.

Originally posted by Gumachi
Turn to mist (eve a poison one)
- Summon powerful familiars from a soul-sucking ghost, to a highly protective fairie (strongest being the Sword familiar)
- Has equips that can depower a person, empower him during sunlight,
- Has a hax shield that not only protects him, but can do extreme damage just by touching the person and can steal energy and restore Adrian in the process
- Can attack 35 times in a second
- Immune to all elements (his equip)
- Stop time (slows down for more powerful characters... least that’s what I remember)
- Steal souls (either via his magic or a sword)
- Gravity jump that allows him to leap indefinitely (until he runs out of energy). Yes, he can hop repeatedly in the air

Phanteros
Kratos....

GODS>>>>>>vampires

First_Tsurugi06
Zeus isn't that big of a deal. So what if he has killed a God? Zeus is nonething more but a large immortal who throws lighting bolts(which were given to him by Hephaetus). "God" this and "God" that. Just because he has killed "Gods" doesn't mean that he can't be defeated. Prince has beaten Gods, does that mean noone can beat him? He had to use "other" powers at that. Can he defeat a God, using his own incarnation of power?

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Alucard

The only thing the Prince has beaten close to a God was a relatively featless bug man that was only ever proclaimed as immortal. Even Ahriman was never "fought". The fact alone that it TOOK the power of a weapon he actually created, imbued with Kratos' power as the God of War speaks more for him than against him seeing as how his actual feats with the blade put him in another league from what you're shoe-horning him into. Even then, Kratos by nature IS half-God, Godly powers are that which he wields CONSISTENTLY throughout the series anyway, and was only ever killed by them through deception. Prove to me that Alucard is capable of what the Gods (and through that, Kratos' prime) can do with one gesture, because most of their best feats come from just that.

Gumachi
Empress of Time, Dahaka, and The Vazier. Doing something thru a gesture doesn't mean Kratos wins. As I said, Alucard wins. If God>>>>Vampires, then Alucard--Hellsing's(Vampire)>>>Gods(God of War).

occultdestroyer
Alucard's magic output is greater than Kratos.

Phanteros
Empress of Time, Dahaka, and The Vazier. Doing something thru a gesture doesn't mean Kratos wins. As I said, Alucard wins. If God>>>>Vampires, then Alucard--Hellsing's(Vampire)>>>Gods(God of War). this isn't Alucard from helsing. plus Alucard from helsing isn't no longer a Vampire now. since he is omnipresent

Gumachi
I said IF GOD>>>>VAMPIRES. This isn't Alucard versus The Gods of God of War either.

TricksterPriest
Wasn't Kratos a depowered god of war in GOW2? IE: a demi-god to begin with?

I'm not touching this one, due to not having played GOW2.

Gumachi
Both are half-breeds(well, Kratos is a mortal, but he's the son of Zeus).

First_Tsurugi06
Empress of Time, Dahaka, and The Vazier. Doing something thru a gesture doesn't mean Kratos wins. As I said, Alucard wins. If God>>>>Vampires, then Alucard--Hellsing's(Vampire)>>>Gods(God of War).

None of whom begin to match the God of War Gods, let alone Kratos by feats; The Empress was stated to be mortal by official sources for one thing, and the first time you met her, she needed your help. The Dahaka and Vizier had glaring weaknesses and never even faced anyone ON Kratos' level in the first place, not to mention the former was essentially no more than a hired gun, and the latter was only ever stated as "immortal" not "Godly" or "Supreme" or other such things (not to say a power boost wasn't preumable).

The fact that something on such a level could be done with just one gesture is testament to the fact that it was doubtfully even their full power.

Gumachi
They only had one weakness. When was The Empress said to be mortal? I think in the book it said she was a god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.