Ultimate Captain America vs Spider-Man (No Webbing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight takes place at a construction site.

Mr. Immortal
Cap

golem370
Spider-Man faster more agile better reflexes and strength.

BUSTER1
Spiderman

Mindset
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Spiderman

Starscream M
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man faster more agile better reflexes and strength. but cap is a better fighter and has a incredible offensive/defensive weapon in his shield

ult cap is quite abit stronger and more durable than his 616 counterpart

Daredevil1
Spiderman strength is "superior" to U.Cap's.

Spiderman actually has true 10 ton level strength feats unlike U.Cap who hasn't demonstrated anything remotely close to the level that he is like how certain fans claim him to be 10 tons without comicbook proof or even handbook.

Spiderman has thrown jeeps, to even lift tanks and a subway train. There strength is a no brainier.

U.Cap puts up a heck of a fight, thats for sure but Spiderman wins the majority.

The Nuul
Ult Cap also has lifted a tank I do believe. And fought Ult Hulk H2H for a short time.

Starscream M
Originally posted by The Nuul
Ult Cap also has lifted a tank I do believe. really? aren't tanks like 20 tons or more?

Daredevil1
Originally posted by The Nuul
Ult Cap also has lifted a tank I do believe. And fought Ult Hulk H2H for a short time.

Nope he never lifted a tank. He had help with U.Hulk and once they fought he had to be saved by U.Thor.

The Nuul
Ult Cap beat the shit outta Hank Pym. Still impressive fight Hulk like that.

Cap wins.

Mindset
Taskmaster took down Hank Pym

golem370
If Spider-Man is not holding back it would be a cake walk. Here is a question does Spider-Man have the speed to catch Cap's shield after he threw it? Spider-Man also has Spider-Sense for an advantge. He should be able to K.O Captain with no more then three punches.

guy222
Spidey

Hitman911
Peter P.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.