Agent Zero vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
They fight, to death.
1) AZ is ordered to infiltrate Batcave and kill Batman, and Bruce knows he's out there
2) in random warehouse, at night
3) Batman infiltrates Weapon X base, where AZ awaits him in order to prevent info leak

They have standart equip (no bat--anti-mutant sprays)

Eternal Idol
Agent Zero, in all scenarios.

occultdestroyer
The Batman

SuperiorTech
Zero

grimify
batman, all 3

srankmissingnin
Zero

Starscream M
batman in all 3

Survivor19
Care to elaborate, anyone?

cloud102
Originally posted by Survivor19
They fight, to death.
1) AZ is ordered to infiltrate Batcave and kill Batman, and Bruce knows he's out there
2) in random warehouse, at night
3) Batman infiltrates Weapon X base, where AZ awaits him in order to prevent info leak

They have standart equip (no bat--anti-mutant sprays)

Batman takes 1, because nobody ****s with Bruce with prep, except for a select few.
2. Zero dominates as he has better equipment and stats.
3. Hard one, but I say Batman by a hair.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Batman takes 1, because nobody ****s with Bruce with prep, except for a select few.
I agree with everything except that I'd switch three to AZ winning by a hair, thanks to his better stats. Plus familarity with the compound. Home turf advantage and all that.

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
I agree with everything except that I'd switch three to AZ winning by a hair, thanks to his better stats. Plus familarity with the compound. Home turf advantage and all that.

Yeah, but how long does Bruce have to prepare? If it's just a second then AZ pretty much wins the fight by a solid majority.

Placidity
Batman will strike the fear of the night into Zero.

Enyalus
Yeah, but how long does Bruce have to prepare? If it's just a second then AZ pretty much wins the fight by a solid majority.
Dunno, probably as much time as he thinks he needs. But he still only gets standard equipment. He'd just be better prepared mentally.

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
Dunno, probably as much time as he thinks he needs. But he still only gets standard equipment. He'd just be better prepared mentally.

So he's handicapped? Yeah, I guess that's the only way AZ can win. Just reminiscing of the White Martians arc.

Enyalus
So he's handicapped? Yeah, I guess that's the only way AZ can win. Just reminiscing of the White Martians arc.
They both only get standard equipment. So, whatcha mean by handicapped?

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's true. For Batman, his standard equipment is his utility belt, and he has "everything" in there.

Rage.Of.Olympus

thumb up

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Agent Zero, in all scenarios.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.