Sentry/Silver Surfer vs Beta Ray Bill/Superman vs Supreme/Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
who wins

Enyalus
Team One.

Galan007
Between team 1, and team 3 imo.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, I had trouble deciding that, too. 'Cause SS could take Gladiator via the weakness exploitation. And, really, I was thinking Supreme dusts Sentry as easily as SS gets rid of Gladiator...

...But then I remembered how he took his shots from WWH without going down, and figured that SS would finish off Kallark before Supreme put down Bob.

sad I want team three to win though.

tkitna
Team 1 because of Sentry. big grin

Galan007
True, Eny

Assuming Surfer rapidly figured out Gladiator's weakness, this could quickly turn into a two on one scenario - and not even Supreme could overcome that. However, there will still be BRB/Supes to deal with. That said, who's to say Surfer wouldn't be preoccupied with them, before he dealt with Glads?

Enyalus
However, there will still be BRB/Supes to deal with. That said, who's to say Surfer wouldn't be preoccupied with them, before he dealt with Glads?
That's pretty obvious. Sentry disposes of BRB and Superman simultaneously. duh

guy222
Originally posted by tkitna
Team 1 because of Sentry. big grin

wink big grin

The Nuul

True but not because of Sentry, hes the lowest person in this thread.

tkitna
I wonder what would happen if Sentry truly did have control over all of his powers?

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
That's pretty obvious. Sentry disposes of BRB and Superman simultaneously. duh doh

guy222
Team One

Slaanesh
Team 1

guysangel
Sentry/SS win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.