"Classic" Authority Vs Classic teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
In each battle (each starting at full health) the Doctor is limited to taking out only one opponent (if any)

For those not familiar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Authority

Each character listed is at their classic, pre power up, levels ie; Scarlet Witch is Pre-HoM, Thor is Pre-Odin's Death, Aquaman is Pre-Water Hand, Superman is not Pre-Crisis, Jean doesn't get Phoenix powers, etc, etc ....

Standard New York city setting for all matches .... no people around though.

Classic Authority:
Midnighter
Apollo
Hawksmoor
Jenny Sparks
The Doctor
Swift
The Engineer

Vs

1) Avengers:
Captain America (Rogers)
Thor
Iron Man
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Wonder Man

2) JLA:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Booster Gold
Steel

3) X-Men:
Xavier
Cyclops
Jean
Cannonball
Wolverine
Polaris
Havok
Colossus

X-Men get an extra character 'cos they seem like the weakest group without powered up stats.

Yes, Flash and Green Lantern were deliberately left out.

Scoobless
...... and I managed to post in the wrong goddamn forum.

mad

Move please.

embarrasment

The Nuul
HAHA!!

Battlehammer
LOL....

srankmissingnin
Laughing!

Nihilist
crylaughNOOB!

Digi
Moved.

And I like The Doctor stipulation. Though presuming he takes out the most powerful on the other squad, it would still be an uphill battle.

The X-Men are still boned. But it was fun to include them for the lulz.

And Thor would be problematic for the Doctor. But no one on the JLA should give him a problem, simply because Thor's magic resistance would prevent an early KO. No one on the JLA has that luxury. I see the Avengers fight as being the best challenge, and the only one that could easily swing either way. Authority romps the others.

The Nuul
Avengers make the best fight because of Scarlet Witch and Thor but I think Doctor beats them, so Authority wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.