The Mighty Galactus run the civilisations test!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
He can deafeat the Devorer of World? Wich one Galactus decimate?
This isn't a gauntlet!

1- The Skrulls
2- The Shiars
3- The Kree
4- Krypton
5- Marvel Earth (without prep and the abstracts)
6- DC Earth (same as above)
7- Ego The Living Planet
8- Apocalypse
9- Skrulls, Kree and Shiars together
10- Annhilation Wave + Annhilation Conquest together (Forces of both Annihlus and Ultron)

Survivor19
8 was intended to be Apocolips?

Marvel Earth can fend him off. MM + Reed + BB + Forge + Doom combo solves the problem in matter of 10 minutes.

nimbus006
I don't understand the OP.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He can deafeat the Devorer of World? Wich one Galactus decimate?
This isn't a gauntlet!

1- The Skrulls
2- The Shiars
3- The Kree
4- Krypton
5- Marvel Earth (without prep and the abstracts)
6- DC Earth (same as above)
7- Ego The Living Planet
8- Apocalypse
9- Skrulls, Kree and Shiars together
10- Annhilation Wave + Annhilation Conquest together (Forces of both Annihlus and Ultron)

There's no way to know which one he would destroy exactly one tenth of. That's absurdly specific.

Galan007
In a PIS free setting, the only civilizations I don't see Galactus beating are:

4 (assuming it's the 'most current' version)

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Galan007
In a PIS free setting, the only civilizations I don't see Galactus beating are:

4 (assuming it's the 'most current' version)

I can see him taking 10. I mean, he took out 80% of Annihilus' army when he was starving. In one shot.

And Ultron's armies were hardly that impressive.

kgkg
If he is not starving to death and is willing to kill people who oppose him.

I don't see any of these civilization stooping him without plot device items.

Enyalus
2, 9 and 10 all survive. The rest die.

Two and nine survive because they have Gladiator, who can solo Galactus. And ten has Thanos, who can also solo Galactus.

TricksterPriest
Why is Apokolips on this list? That's a huge jump from the other civilizations.

DC or Marvel Earth coming up with a plot device is another story, but there are also big guns on those planets, at any given time.

psycho gundam
galactus wouldn't consume apokalips mostly since it's a burning shitball.

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
galactus wouldn't consume apokalips mostly since it's a burning shitball.
Exactly right. It has no...'life essence' or whatever The Hunger points out.

TricksterPriest
Co-signed. It would probably give him a heart attack if he tried to eat it.

Utrigita
The only civilisation I see as a real problem is Apokolips.

Krypton I don't know a whole lot about, but the rest of the civilisations gets utterly decimated if Galactus wants them out of his way.

D_Dude1210
Galactus also feeds on worlds rich with geothermal energy and heat as much as life energy.

Also, without PIS or any sort of plot device, Galactus clears it.

If any one civilization ever had a chance against Galactus, heck if the combined power of all the civilizations had a chance against Galactus, they would have tried something a looooong time ago (back when they didn't know Galactus' cosmic relevance).

If Galactus was severely weakened by hunger tho, he might trouble at 9.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Galactus also feeds on worlds rich with geothermal energy and heat as much as life energy.

If any one civilization ever had a chance against Galactus, heck if the combined power of all the civilizations had a chance against Galactus, they would have tried something a looooong time ago (back when they didn't know Galactus' cosmic relevance).

Agree. thumb up

Galactus still being alive implicitly means that the denizens of the universe, after 20 billion years, still have not figured out a way to conclusively repel and end Galactus' life for ever.

Anyway, who's to say that G doesn't bring around Taa II, which supposedly has enough tech on it to conquer entire galaxies by itself.

rotiart
Anyone else read annihilation?
Remember what gakactus did in the final issue?

Yeahhh... Noone opposes a gakactus that's ready for a fight...
Noone.

Enyalus
Originally posted by rotiart
Yeahhh... Noone opposes a gakactus that's ready for a fight...
Noone.
Except Beyonder.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by D_Dude1210

None of the civilizations are comparable to the New Gods. stick out tongue And that's the one group that will stop him.

Rotiart: The New Gods may actually have a higher technology base than Galactus, and even his solar system busting attack may not be enough.

Enyalus
Galactus already took down Apokolips once, while weaker than ever before. A decent Galactus would beat Apokolips pretty soundly.

TricksterPriest
NON-CANON. 2nd, they didn't use jack shit to stop him that time and you know it. Apokolips was insultingly jobbed out.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
NON-CANON. 2nd, they didn't use jack shit to stop him that time and you know it. Apokolips was insultingly jobbed out.
They used those gigantic robotic things shaped from Apokolips itself that I'd never seen before.

Do you know what they're called?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Without a stupid plot device, i.e him being severely starving like what happens most of the time, ten more civilizations come to an end before the mighty Galactus.

Mindset

Rotiart: The New Gods may actually have a higher technology base than Galactus Stiltman may have a higher technology base than the New Gods.

D_Dude1210
None of the civilizations are comparable to the New Gods. stick out tongue And that's the one group that will stop him.

Rotiart: The New Gods may actually have a higher technology base than Galactus, and even his solar system busting attack may not be enough.

I disagree. Plus the New Gods aren't even mentioned in the list.

Slaanesh
i think he's talking about Apocolips and their New Gods technology..Apocolips is in the list

skyfather
They all die.

Allankles

This is true. The Hunger was only two tiers above H/P for PIS. They didn't use anywhere near their best tech. Non PIS I can see 4, 8 and 9 surviving. There's more than enough fire power and tech there to stop Big G.

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus
They used those gigantic robotic things shaped from Apokolips itself that I'd never seen before.

Do you know what they're called?

Those weren't robots if I remember correctly they were matter constructs.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
Those weren't robots if I remember correctly they were matter constructs.
Yeah. I didn't know what else to call them. stick out tongue

kgkg
It was depicted decently for both side. John Byrne has had experience witting New Gods. It wasn't cannon but it wasn't fan voted also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.