Pre-retcon Beyonder Vs Ultimator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theICONiac
Don't know if this has been done before (did a search...came up with nothing).

'Secret Wars II' Beyonder vs Dc's 10th-dimensional being, the Ultimator.

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!! drunk

celestialdemon
Pre-Retcon Beyonder wins.

Enyalus
Beyonder.

theICONiac
Originally posted by Enyalus
Beyonder.

Care to elaborate why?

Enyalus
Originally posted by theICONiac
Care to elaborate why?
There are beings in the DCU who could defeat Ultimator.

There were no beings in the MU capable of defeating PRB.

theICONiac
There are beings in the DCU who could defeat Ultimator.

There were no beings in the MU capable of defeating PRB.

How was the Ultimator defeated? I am vaguely aware of Mxy pulling facsimiles of mainline DC characters to fight him/her...not sure how it all came to be.

xJLxKing
He made his own comic and made ultimator go in. Pure PIS but whatever. Beyonder can't do what Mxy did.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by theICONiac
How was the Ultimator defeated? I am vaguely aware of Mxy pulling facsimiles of mainline DC characters to fight him/her...not sure how it all came to be.

He had Ultimator chase him into Dream's realm, and Dream bored Ultimator to sleep. Then Mxy jumped out of the comic and wrapped it in plastic to seal Ultimator in. sick

LDHZenkai
Ultimators defeat was b/c mxy doesn't have to follow the comic book rules. PR Beyonder does. So it could be an interesting fight. But I still say PR Beyonder > Ultimator

Enyalus
Beyonder erases her/it/whatever.

Slaanesh
Beyonder win as usual..

theICONiac
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Ultimators defeat was b/c mxy doesn't have to follow the comic book rules. PR Beyonder does. So it could be an interesting fight. But I still say PR Beyonder > Ultimator

Despite being as powerful as he is, Beyonder screwed up in SW1 and Doom took his power...All brawn, no brains???

Galan007
Ult.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Ult.
Don't be so ghey.

Galan007
I just don't see B pwning numerous 5-D imps like they were fodder. Thats just my opinion, don't care if it's disagreed with.

And YOU'RE teh ghey 1!!

Enyalus
I just don't see B pwning numerous 5-D imps like they were fodder. Thats just my opinion, don't care if it's disagreed with.
We've been over this before. Of course you care if you're disagreed with. And that's okay.

She kicked their ass in the 5th Dimension, though. Aren't they much less powerful there? The reason they can do all the things they can do when they visit the 3rd dimension is because 3rd dimension laws work much differently... ?

Galan007
She kicked their ass in the 5th Dimension, though. Aren't they much less powerful there? No.

Enyalus
No.
What if I pretended they were?

Mindset
Galan is a Beyonder hater.

Doom and Gloom
Beyonder wins. Ultimator is not equal to TOAA and that is what it takes to defeat Beyonder.

Xplosive
Pre-Retcon Beyonder wins easily.

Astner
I just don't see B pwning numerous 5-D imps like they were fodder.
He took down Molecule man, who after the battle confirmed that Beyonder was as many times powerful as he, as he was more powerful than Captain America.

So Molecule man would qualify as Beyonder fodder, if you qualify Captain America as Molecule man fodder.

Molecule man was greater than the Living Tribunal.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Astner
He took down Molecule man, who after the battle confirmed that Beyonder was as many times powerful as he, as he was more powerful than Captain America.

Molecule Man would also take Ultimator down.
Ultimator doesn't stand 1% of a chance to even give a challenge to PreR Beyonder.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Beyonder can't do what Mxy did.
laughing Beyonder would blink Mxy out

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
laughing Beyonder would blink Mxy out
Mxy makes his own comic and makes beyonder go in to fight. MXy wins. stick out tongue evil face Happy Dance

Xplosive
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Mxy makes his own comic and makes beyonder go in to fight. MXy wins. stick out tongue evil face Happy Dance

And then She-Hulk comes and owns Mxy.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Xplosive
And then She-Hulk comes and owns Mxy.
By ripping the comic? laughing out loud He lives in the real world.. Apparently

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Galan is a Beyonder hater. Nah, I'm just not one of the people who likes riding his bone....

.... Or do I? ermmhappy

occultdestroyer
PR Beyonder was the epitome of hyperbole.
"Drop in an ocean" my ass.

AFAIK Beyonder is bound by comic book laws. He's never been able to walk out of the 4th wall iirc.
So he won't be able to pull off what Mxy did.
Ultimator wins.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
PR Beyonder was the epitome of hyperbole.
"Drop in an ocean" my ass.

AFAIK Beyonder is bound by comic book laws. He's never been able to walk out of the 4th wall iirc.
So he won't be able to pull off what Mxy did.
Ultimator wins.

yawn

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
yawn
You know it's true. So yawn all you want mad

LDHZenkai
If the writers were writing the fight beyonder wins. If you go by powers displayed only someone who can do what mxy did can beat him. It's odd that mxy seems to be the only 5d imp that can do such crazy stuff (bat-mite doesn't count he's just 1% of mxy).

xJLxKing
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
If the writers were writing the fight beyonder wins. If you go by powers displayed only someone who can do what mxy did can beat him. It's odd that mxy seems to be the only 5d imp that can do such crazy stuff (bat-mite doesn't count he's just 1% of mxy).
there power depends on will power

Galan007
The abilities an imp displays are powered solely on imagination. In the 5th dimension, their tech/powers actually produce 'thought pollution.'

cloud102
The abilities an imp displays are powered solely on imagination. In the 5th dimension, their tech/powers actually produce 'thought pollution.'

Haven't they been stated to be magic based?

Mindset
Its been described as both

LDHZenkai
it seems like magic. but he usually says it's just 5d tech that's so advanced it appears to magic to everyone else, even cosmic level beings. but basically mxys power are w/e the writer wants them to be at the time. his powers are the writers imagination.

Enyalus
Beyonder's imagination are the writer's powers. biscuits

Galan007
Same with Mixed Pickle's. crackers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.