Darkseid/no omega effect or anti-life equation vs This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Team
Nimrod
Death Metal
Apocalypse
Dracula
Wendigo(Paul Cartier)
Absorbing Man

LDHZenkai
Team fighting at full ability will win. If team is in normal jobber mode, darkseid.

Enyalus
BUT THEY WUD B ANTZ 2 DS IN HIS TRU FORM!!!!

Team owns him like a captive Amistad member.

quanchi112
Darkseid goes down hard.

guy222
DS loses

TricksterPriest
Hang on. The OE is his most used power, true. But did you mean no Omega Force period? If so, this is bs. The Omega Force is what gives him almost all his powers.

If he's still got his other powers, just no Omega Effect (Omega Beams are a separate power), then of course he wins.

Absorbing Man and Death Metal are the only real threats. Draining AM might work, as for Death, he could drain the magic out, or just temporal BFR him.

Enyalus
Yeah, I can totally see Apocalypse and Nimrod being non-factors. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Survivor19
Like they always are. )

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hang on. The OE is his most used power, true. But did you mean no Omega Force period? If so, this is bs. The Omega Force is what gives him almost all his powers.

If he's still got his other powers, just no Omega Effect (Omega Beams are a separate power), then of course he wins.

Absorbing Man and Death Metal are the only real threats. Draining AM might work, as for Death, he could drain the magic out, or just temporal BFR him. You don't even give apocalypse any respect here. None.

Placidity
anti-life equation was just a simple algebra problem but they cudnt figure it out.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
You don't even give apocalypse any respect here. None.

.............You think Apoc can take on a god damn skyfather? What the f**k?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
.............You think Apoc can take on a god damn skyfather? What the f**k? I don't. It's fortunate that Apocalypse isn't fighting a skyfather here. no expression

Survivor19
I always forget, what level were Loki and HE during that encounters with old blue lips?

Allankles
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I don't. It's fortunate that Apocalypse isn't fighting a skyfather here. no expression

True. He's up against an abstract, huge mismatch.

OneDumbG0
^ hysterical

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Allankles
True. He's up against an abstract, huge mismatch.

erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.