Elektra vs spider-Man H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Elektra vs Spider-Man H2H fight.

no webbing

who do you think would win for sure ?

namorsubby
spidey. too fast, too strong, too agile

chomperx9
Originally posted by namorsubby
spidey. too fast, too strong, too agile but elektra has telepathy she can see into the future. she knows what moves spidey would try to do next. also shes a far more skilled martial artist.

BruceSkywalker
spidey

StiltmanFTW
Elektra

BUSTER1
Pete kicks her head right in.

Doom and Gloom
I'd love to see Elektra win this, but she won't.

StiltmanFTW
Elektra pwned Class 10 Silver Samurai erm Spidey's a toast.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Elektra pwned Class 10 Silver Samurai erm Spidey's a toast.

Spidey beat up Firelord-Electra's toast

Mr. Immortal
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Spidey beat up Firelord-Electra's toast

Firelord's really hot-he can make his toast without a toaster.

namorsubby
spidey simply outclasses elektra, even without webbing. stats and feats speak in favor of the amazing one. can't you hear them saying "spidey for the pound"? lol

StiltmanFTW
Elektra has some crazy mind powers, Spidey can't shield his thoughts from her.

steverules_2
Spiderman makes Elektra his b!tch...then sets her free...then make her his b!tch all over again and so on

StiltmanFTW
Not a chance.

chomperx9
Originally posted by steverules_2
Spiderman makes Elektra his b!tch...then sets her free...then make her his b!tch all over again and so on yah elektra is just gonna stand there while parker puts his hands on her and all that. come on now

steverules_2
Well...I disagree...so whatcha gonna do now stily?

Originally posted by chomperx9
yah elektra is just gonna stand there while parker puts his hands on her and all that. come on now

She put up a bit of a fight wink There

StiltmanFTW
I'm gonna call the real Stiltman to kick your a$$. Not even The Amazing Spider-Man would save you ahah

steverules_2
Who needs him when I am...BONE CLAW GOLVERINE!! biscuits

StiltmanFTW
I'm prepared for that. Even BC Wolvie would fail against the original Godmode Wolverine:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7259/godverine.th.jpg

On a more serious note, Spidey supporters should recall all these moments when highly trained martial artists gave Spidey hell. Visiting Elektra Respect Thread wouldn't hurt either.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Spider-Man physically outclasses her in all categories.

This is a pure hand to hand fight is it not?

If so, Spider-Man stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
On a more serious note, Spidey supporters should recall all these moments when highly trained martial artists gave Spidey hell.

That is mostly because he holds back against normal beings etc.

He can kill a person, with a single punch if he hits hard enough.

steverules_2
I'm prepared for that. Even BC Wolvie would fail against the original Godmode Wolverine:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7259/godverine.th.jpg

On a more serious note, Spidey supporters should recall all these moments when highly trained martial artists gave Spidey hell. Visiting Elektra Respect Thread wouldn't hurt either.

You out PIS'ed me sad ...don't like you anymore ahah I just want you to know I faked every orgasm biscuits

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

In the maximum carnage storyline he knocked out a vilainess called shriek by flicking his finger

StiltmanFTW

Elektra has enhanced durability erm

And there is a rule about Characters Personality and Experience. You can't just turn it off and make Spider-man a killer no expression

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
You out PIS'ed me sad ...don't like you anymore ahah I just want you to know I faked every orgasm biscuits

Yeah?! Maybe it's good time to finally tell you that I cheated on you from the beginning!

BUSTER1

And there is a rule about Characters Personality and Experience. You can't just turn it off and make Spider-man a killer no expression

Fair enough, but Spiderman would still destroy her.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I know Elektra is more durable than a regular person.

I didn't say that Spider-Man will go for the direct kill.

I said he can kill a person in a single hit if he hit hard enough. Never said he would.

He would still beat her, he just won't put her down permanently. I know that.

StiltmanFTW
Fair enough, but Spiderman would still destroy her.

Like he destroyed Silver Samurai/Wolverine/Captain America/Daredevil/Classic Kingpin/other highly trained martial artist? facepalm

StiltmanFTW
I know Elektra is more durable than a regular person.

She's not just "more durable than a regular person", man. Her durability is enhanced.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3672/handbookdd18.th.jpg

I can post some crazy durability feats if you insist...

BUSTER1
Like he destroyed Silver Samurai/Wolverine/Captain America/Daredevil/Classic Kingpin/other highly trained martial artist? facepalm

Like he destroyed Firelord!! PIS works both ways. Basically Spiderman shouldn't beat Firelord but he shouldn't have a hard time against the people you mentioned

Rage.Of.Olympus
She's not just "more durable than a regular person", man. Her durability is enhanced.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3672/handbookdd18.th.jpg

I can post some crazy durability feats if you insist...

I said she is more durable than a regular person. Which is true!

She is peak human. Just like the bio you posted shows.

I know she has good feats. That's what makes her more durable than a regular person.

She is peak human. The way, you say enhanced, it's as if she is super human.

steverules_2
Yeah?! Maybe it's good time to finally tell you that I cheated on you from the beginning!

Well I hope they enjoyed the 10 seconds haermm stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
I said she is more durable than a regular person. Which is true!

She is peak human. Just like the bio you posted shows.

I know she has good feats. That's what makes her more durable than a regular person.

She is peak human. The way, you say enhanced, it's as if she is super human.

You know how that sounds? I can say that Punisher or Cyclops is more durable than a regular person. Actually she's superhuman if we take a good look at her feats.

Read that again, please.

Elektra has numerous abilities which border on the superhuman. She can control her own autonomic nervous system to a degree, controlling bleeding, fighting infection, etc.

3/7 durability = enhanced, not peak.

And that's just a handbook. Feats are simply astounding.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You know how that sounds? I can say that Punisher or Cyclops is more durable than a regular person. Actually she's superhuman if we take a good look at her feats.

Read that again, please.

Elektra has numerous abilities which border on the superhuman. She can control her own autonomic nervous system to a degree, controlling bleeding, fighting infection, etc.

3/7 durability = enhanced, not peak.

And that's just a handbook. Feats are simply astounding.

Frankly I don't care what you think it sounds like. I said she is more durable than a regular person and that is true. You can't say I'm wrong.

stick out tongue

According to official stats that you presented, she is peak human like all her other abilities. Bordering on the superhuman, is peak human.

Official stats don't always match the feats. If you take a look at Nightwing's feats, he can be classified as superhuman too.

Street level characters such as Captain America, Elektra, Batman, Nightwing etc. are "officially" peak human.

Some of their feats say otherwise.

Either way, Spider-Man makes Elektra lick his boos clean in this fight.

BUSTER1
According to official stats that you presented, she is peak human like all her other abilities. Bordering on the superhuman, is peak human.

Official stats don't always match the feats. If you take a look at Nightwing's feats, he can be classified as superhuman too.

Street level characters such as Captain America, Elektra, Batman, Nightwing etc. are "officially" peak human.

Some of their feats say otherwise.

Either way, Spider-Man makes Elektra lick his boos clean in this fight.

True, Cap has never done anything like support the Daily Bugle building and neither has Elektra.

StiltmanFTW
"Some" of their feats?

Elektra is pretty consistent when it comes to the durability.

She's taken several Gorgon's class 2 MA blows. She's withstood Skrullops numerous optic blasts. It took quite a few blows from Skrullossus to knock her out.

Rage.Of.Olympus
"Some" of their feats?

Elektra is pretty consistent when it comes to the durability.

She's taken several Gorgon's class 2 MA blows. She's withstood Skrullops numerous optic blasts. It took quite a few blows from Skrullossus to knock her out.

Yes some.

Despite the fact that they all have Superhuman level feats, all of them have been put down by normal means, and have shown to struggle with things, that based on some of their other feats they would easily accomplish.

Pretty consistent?

She has been knocked out before, by less.

StiltmanFTW
Modern Elektra's pretty consistent.

She could read Spidey like a book. Cast illusions. And one simple nerve strike would end the fight.

jalek moye
Spidey wins, but elektra puts up a good fight and makes him work really hard for it. Based on his personality and the way he fights who would lose a few fights aginst her, but once he takes it more serious he would win, but still with trouble. He is capable of destroying her very easily but like i said his "not too much harm" personality and the very way he tends to fight would make him not do aswell as he could against her.

steverules_2
Have elektra and Spidey ever fought?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Modern Elektra's pretty consistent.

She could read Spidey like a book. Cast illusions. And one simple nerve strike would end the fight.

A simple nerve strike would end the fight?

Lol!

This is pure hand to hand is it not?

StiltmanFTW
A simple nerve strike would end the fight?

Lol!

This is pure hand to hand is it not?

I had no idea that Parker's immune to nerve strikes confused

Yeah, it's h2h... but I don't see how would that forbid Elektra from reading him or using mind tricks. Spidey himself has low-lv precognition and attempts to distract your opponent are always present in h2h fights.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I had no idea that Parker's immune to nerve strikes confused

Yeah, it's h2h... but I don't see how would that forbid Elektra from reading him or using mind tricks. Spidey himself has low-lv precognition and attempts to distract your opponent are always present in h2h fights.

Isn't it pure hand to hand?

We are using other abilities as well. Okay then.

There are many things that wouldn't allow Elektra to take out Parker with a nerve strike.

First of all is that his Spider Sense (Seeing as how we are using other abilities.) would allow him a great deal of hits, he is incredibly durable, much more agile etc.

The way you phrase it, it's as if, one hit and the fight's over.

StiltmanFTW
Funny, you know. Cause in the vast majority of "Spider-Man vs. ... h2h" threads, Spidey never got his SS turned off by a thread starter... of course you can prove me wrong.

Nerve strikes in Marvel Universe work even on practically invulnerable people. Elektra can kill a person with a pressure point attack.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Funny, you know. Cause in the vast majority of "Spider-Man vs. ... h2h" threads, Spidey never got his SS turned off by a thread starter... of course you can prove me wrong.

Never?

Hmm. Well if it's you're hand to hand, maybe you could include it because he needs it. Sort of like how Daredevil needs his enhanced senses while Elektra, won't truly be hindered without her low level telepathic abilities, but it is a bit unbalanced, but whatever.

Nerve strikes in Marvel Universe work even on practically invulnerable people. Elektra can kill a person with a pressure point attack.

She might kill a "person", which I don't doubt, but not someone on the level of Spider-Man.

Hmmm, I think it's stupid, but Ms. Marvel couldn't do a nerve attack on Sabertooth or something along those lines if I recall.

StiltmanFTW
Never?

In the majority of h2h threads he never got his SS turned off.

Hmmm, I think it's stupid, but Ms. Marvel couldn't do a nerve attack on Sabertooth or something along those lines if I recall.

I know what fight you're talking about. Well, Danvers' skills aren't that impressive. And Sabes' durability was insane in that issue.

Killing metahumans with Spidey lv durability with a proper pressure point attack isn't anything new, really.

Enyalus
Juggernaut's been injured by nerve strikes before.

Just sayin'.

namorsubby
spidey's too strong.....and still faster and more agile

StiltmanFTW
spidey's too strong.....and still faster and more agile

Too strong? Elektra owned Class 10 Silver Samurai.

Faster? Well, in running and web-swinging... his combat speed isn't that impressive... especially against one of the world's greatest ninjas who moves with heightened primal instincts and can telepathically read his moves.

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Juggernaut's been injured by nerve strikes before.

Just sayin'. That's one of the dumbest things I've heard.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
That's one of the dumbest things I've heard.
Was one of the dumbest things I've read.

8th Day Juggernaut. Hurt by pressure point strikes. stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
In the majority of h2h threads he never got his SS turned off.

Never, and majority are two entirely different things.

I know what fight you're talking about. Well, Danvers' skills aren't that impressive. And Sabes' durability was insane in that issue.

I think it is stupid. I'm just pointing out an example that even someone like Sabertooth can resist a nerve attack from someone as strong as Ms. Marvel. Of course Sabertooth has a healing factor, but Spider-Man has all his other abilities.

I seriously doubt, Elektra is putting Spider-Man down with a nerve strike. She would be hard pressed to hit him at all, if Spider-Man stopped talking so much, and payed attention. His reflexes and speed, are beyond peak or enhanced human.

He holds back to much.

Killing metahumans with Spidey lv durability with a proper pressure point attack isn't anything new, really.

Someone such as Elektra, killing someone with all the abilities of someone like Spider-Man in a single nerve strike is news to me.

namorsubby
Too strong? Elektra owned Class 10 Silver Samurai.

Faster? Well, in running and web-swinging... his combat speed isn't that impressive... especially against one of the world's greatest ninjas who moves with heightened primal instincts and can telepathically read his moves. anyone class 10 still has the ability to end elektra. her durability doesn't exceed that amount of force in general.

his agility and speed in combat/manuvering is what spidey is known for. not websling or running.

spidey moves faster and he also has spider-sense, which is superior to heightened primal instincts and at least equal to tp move reading if you ask me.

StiltmanFTW
anyone class 10 still has the ability to end elektra. her durability doesn't exceed that amount of force in general.

*sigh*

Tell that to Skrullossus.

I'm not Elektra expert. You all just pray Srank won't see this thread wink

Warrior18
her durability doesn't exceed that amount of force in general.

Tell that to the superskrull who smashed her around. Even then it basically blindsided her.

I'm not going to argue she can repeatedly take Peter's blows, just that it will be a while before they start hitting their mark.
She won't be just standing around.

his agility and speed in combat/manuvering is what spidey is known for. not websling or running.

Well it hasn't helped much against Cap,DD,Tasky,Iron Fist and Steel Serpent.Elektra will be no different.

spidey moves faster and he also has spider-sense, which is superior to heightened primal instincts and at least equal to tp move reading if you ask me.

Yet Elektra's reflexes and reactions will be more than adequate to deal with anything Pete brings speedwise. Hell she flat-out deflects automatic gunfire with her sai.

When has the spider sense stopped Pete getting embarrassed by skilled 'weaker' opponents (Cap etc) before?

Having said that considering she is weaponless I think Spidey would inevitably knockout or restrain her.

Mindset
Originally posted by Warrior18

Well it hasn't helped much against Cap,DD,Tasky,Iron Fist and Steel Serpent.Elektra will be no different.

Spiderman has beaten all those people except Cap iirc.

Warrior18
Spiderman has beaten all those people except Cap iirc.

True though he didn't omgz curbstomp them with the spidey sense and speedblitz as some would argue.

Wasn't the Steel Serpent owning him though?

Mindset
I don't know, I've only seen the Spiderman movies.

namorsubby
Yet Elektra's reflexes and reactions will be more than adequate to deal with anything Pete brings speedwise. Hell she flat-out deflects automatic gunfire with her sai.

are you saying her reflexes/reaction is superior? sounds like it, if it's "more than adequate" to deal with anything spidey has speedwise.

spidey is faster, so no, she can't just "deal" with anything he has speedwise.

Warrior18
are you saying her reflexes/reaction is superior? sounds like it, if it's "more than adequate" to deal with anything spidey has speedwise.

http://k1ngsize.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/not-again-picard2.jpg

No namorsubby, I don't think Elektra is faster.
Cap,DD,Tasky and just about every other skilled opponent he has faced have proved their reflexes are more than adequate to keep up with him.Again she will be no different.

spidey is faster, so no, she can't just "deal" with anything he has speedwise.

Again streetlevel fighters with whom she is at least as fast as or similar too speedwise have done so with out being ZOMG speedblitzed by him.

Why would she be any different?

..................apart from the fact that she is a woman.

shifty

namorsubby
what does the fact that she is a woman have anything to do with this?

and what's with the pic?

either way though, you're not saying she's faster so yeah.....carry on.

Warrior18
lol

StiltmanFTW
http://k1ngsize.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/not-again-picard2.jpg

Seconded.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4668/capfacepalm.jpg

namorsubby
mmkay

StiltmanFTW
And Elektra's hand speed is better than Spider-Man's, if you catch my drift naughty

Do I really have to remind people how SS humiliated Spidey with his sword sheathed?
That sounded weird. lol

Warrior18
And Elektra's hand speed is better than Spider-Man's, if you catch my drift naughty

Do I really have to remind people how SS humiliated Spidey with his sword sheathed?
That sounded weird. lol

Damn you and your gutter like mind sir. mad

Mindset

That sounded weird. lol Spiderman gets beaten up in every other comic, PIS.

That's his thing, he gets beat up, then he comes back and wins.

StiltmanFTW
Damn you and your gutter like mind sir. mad

laughing out loud

Spiderman gets beaten up in every other comic, PIS.

That's his thing, he gets beat up, then he comes back and wins.

Then he has to lose in this thread to win in another one biscuits

Mindset
I first made this thread in 01.

True story

StiltmanFTW
damn

Battlehammer
SS beat one spiderman like 2 or 3 times rather effortlessly

Battlehammer
also for all thoses that think spiderman is to fast there wrong. as for spidersenses? Elektra can read his mind. agility though spidermans superior, elektra aint that far off.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Battlehammer
also for all thoses that think spiderman is to fast there wrong. as for spidersenses? Elektra can read his mind. agility though spidermans superior, elektra aint that far off. exactly she would know every move spidey would try to attempt to do. shes also a far more skilled fighter. if spidey had his webs in the fight than yeah he'd tie her ass up easy but that's why i took off webbing so it would be a challenge

Mindset
SS beat one spiderman like 2 or 3 times rather effortlessly Post the scans or issues

Battlehammer
Post the scans or issues
uve seen the scans before......they been posted numerous times.

dont have them any more since this is a new computer, but I try and get them. I contact jinzin he should have them at the read.

BUSTER1
SS beat one spiderman like 2 or 3 times rather effortlessly

And i read a story where a knackered Spiderman beat SS

Battlehammer
what? SS beat spiderman with a sheathed sword, he also was beat on spiderman and shang-chi at the same time before if not mistaken

BUSTER1
what? SS beat spiderman with a sheathed sword, he also was beat on spiderman and shang-chi at the same time before if not mistaken

But when Spiderman beat SS, they were 1 on 1, as Shang Chi left to help Black Widow (who was having identity problems at the time) fight Viper.

StiltmanFTW
Post the scans or issues

Credit goes to srank. There are more.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9234/marvelteamup05704927118dv8.th.jpg http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9433/marvelteamup05705931600wj8.th.jpg

jinzin
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9060/96195013.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3559/71042100.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/83/61859416.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3050/47402989.jpg

the only time Spiderman has ever beaten Sam was in part due to environmental circcumstances.
And Spiderman was "knackered" because of what Sam had already done to him.
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3291/31315885.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6139/96302713.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9498/56644235.jpg

Arahan
Spiderman loses not because elektra is too good for him
no because he is a spineless idiot who makes deals with t
the devil for the life of his 2000 year old Aunt.

Kill him Elektra !!! Elektra for the WIN

Juk3n
Elektra wins, but only because Spider-man is written as a loser. With the combat experience he's had (not training) and his power house body he should be formidable in threads with street levelers and other metas. He seems to get beaten alot on these boards.

Indestructible
Not a chance.

dude get ovr it. Pete kicks her @ss all the wa to the Dc universe were Batman kicks her ass lol

BUSTER1
Originally posted by jinzin

the only time Spiderman has ever beaten Sam was in part due to environmental circcumstances.

It don't change the fact that he won though.

jinzin
Originally posted by Arahan

Kill him Elektra !!! Elektra for the WIN laughing out loud

punk

jinzin
It don't change the fact that he won though.

not at all. But it's something to consider if he's being used as a pillar of an argument.

Phantom Zone
Credit goes to srank. There are more.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9234/marvelteamup05704927118dv8.th.jpg http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9433/marvelteamup05705931600wj8.th.jpg

Wait a sec didnt SS ambush Spiderman and therefore have SM on the backfoot?

Isnt there envinronmental factors in the first one eg SS throws Spiderman out of a porthole.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Arahan

Kill him Elektra !!! Elektra for the WIN

thumb up

Look what I've found. The whole truth about Peter-May relationship shocklaugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pABkWuQ6g3o

Mindset

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9498/56644235.jpg Hmm, I would have thought SS would have been more impressive the way the fights were described.

jinzin
Meh, I dunno. they're kinda impressive. Every fight they have SS hits him rather easily.
He's hit Spiderman with the flat of his sword or his sword sheathed 3 times and rendered Spiderman nearly out cold 2 of those times.
He typically treats Spiderman like a nuisance.

Mindset
This was the only impressive scan imo: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3050/47402989.jpg

The other one, Spiderman didn't even realize SS was there until he attacked, or the other one he simply cut his web and Spiderman fell on his ass because he was trying to dodge the audience.

The way they were being described I thought he went Morlun on Spidermansrug
Do you know the issue numbers to those scans?

jinzin
This was the only impressive scan imo: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3050/47402989.jpg

The other one, Spiderman didn't even realize SS was there until he attacked, or the other one he simply cut his web and Spiderman fell on his ass because he was trying to dodge the audience.

The way they were being described I thought he went Morlun on Spidermansrug
Do you know the issue numbers to those scans?

You know, I really don't. I compiled this stuff like a year ago when Spidey fans had me on the verge of makin a respect streets vs. Spidey thread. Most of them/all of them? came from the original MTU iirc though.

Phantom Zone
I'll admit though Ss was hitting Spiderman with the falt of his sword, but apart from that im not sre if SS was really that impressive against Spiderman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.