DR. Fate, mxy vs. doctor strange, Loki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Battle of the magicks and sorcery. who wins and why!

Enyalus
Wow. Mxy solos.

That was easy. Reason being, he can go to teh real world!!!11

KingD19
Technically Mxy doesn't use Magic, it's 5th dimension tech.

chomperx9
mxy ?

Enyalus
Originally posted by chomperx9
mxy ?
Mxy Mouse. You know. Talks in a high-pitched voice, huge ears.

KingD19
Mxyzptlk

lawest9
Originally posted by KingD19
Mxyzptlk Thank you!

supremthor
spite

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wow. Mxy solos.

That was easy. Reason being, he can go to teh real world!!!11

Dude, stop quoting that schmuck Mr. M. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, stop quoting that schmuck Mr. M. roll eyes (sarcastic)
u just dont understand..hes mxy is real..he can go 2 our world..he can read scripts and even punch his writers..he can retcon t2 with a thougt or just crumple the magazine they are in..or just control all of marvels time and space and blink them out of existance or send them 2 oblivion...

cloud102
Strange wins by stealing Fate's AND Mxy's magic. Strange solos. No problem.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by cloud102

eer

confused

dur

Nihilist
Originally posted by cloud102
Strange wins by stealing Fate's AND Mxy's magic. Strange solos. No problem. Originally posted by cloud102

Liked it so much, i quoted twice.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Galan007
he can retcon t2 with a thougt Hey! I've seen you use this argument for Mxy.

Effin' traitor. disgust

or just control all of marvels time and space and blink them out of existance or send them 2 oblivion... Now you're just getting carried away.

Mxy has only gone into Marvel twice. And though both of those instances were referenced in an official Marvel bio, they apparently aren't canonical until they are mentioned in at least two official Marvel bios.

Fanboy. ermm

occultdestroyer
Nabu > Dr Strange

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Now you're just getting carried away.

Mxy has only gone into Marvel twice. And though both of those instances were referenced in an official Marvel bio, they apparently aren't canonical until they are mentioned in at least two official Marvel bios.

no u dont get it..of corse its canon..he punked impossible man and he is real so he can go 2 marvel hq and control there space and warp it..he cud just destroy all of marvel and win against these guys...most powerful charactor ever no joke..no messing with mxy...

LDHZenkai
no u dont get it..of corse its canon..he punked impossible man and he is real so he can go 2 marvel hq and control there space and warp it..he cud just destroy all of marvel and win against these guys...most powerful charactor ever no joke..no messing with mxy...
It's nice you say this in a funny way, but it still doesn't change the fact that in the comic world that is what mxy can do. And since this is a comic debate forum he technically has shown greater feats than anyone else. Unless you say elseworld and worlds funnest aren't cannon. And ignore the EJ story. And ignore that mxy goes to other comics through hypertime or w/e it's called, which is canon. But yea mxy stomps dr. strange and loki. Dr. Fates just there to look cool

Enyalus
Dr. Fate is the coolest looking dude on the field, I agree.

I kinda combined your commentary with Slaansh's (sp?) typing style. stick out tongue

LDHZenkai
Dr. Fate is the coolest looking dude on the field, I agree.

I kinda combined your commentary with Slaansh's (sp?) typing style. stick out tongue
rofl rofl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.