Altair vs Prince

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingD19
In a race across ancient Jerusalem or Persia(lots of large rooftops and spires and what not)

Who takes it?

Nephthys
Prince has superhuman jumping skills, so he wins. Aside from that they're the same character though.

Gumachi
Prince slows time, and slits Altair's throat. End of story.

ThunderGodEneru
It's not a fight.

k1Lla441
pwned.

KingD19
Altair makes some awesome jumps too, and it isn't a fight like Eneru said, it's a simple race, getting from point A to point B as quickly as possible.

Gumachi
Prince...maybe?

First_Tsurugi06
Which Prince? I mean either one wins this, as their agility virtually borderlines superhuman, but specifics would be nice.

Nephthys
Wait.... which prince is this? I was thinking of New Prince, old one would win due to time powers, but in pure athleticism, Altair probably has him beat.

First_Tsurugi06
Altair doesn't match either one in athleticism (in or out of combat). The most he's ever done to compare is run a step and a half up a wall, the likes of which either Prince bound between, run across, and launch themselves off of casually. SoT Prince doesn't even need the sands, let alone does PoP Prince require Elika. The only advantage in this race Altair actually has (if it can be called that) is the fact that he's been to Jerusalem before.

niduin
hm this is a hard one, but i give it to prince, because he can run accross walls and altair never did that, assasins cread was more of a realistic game all the things altair did was possible, and the stuff prince does is not really "imposible" but exagerated to an extent that it makes it imposible. so prince wins

Edit: ok not everything that altair was posible, like falling as far as he does and landing in some hay would killyou, unless it was a lot of hay and it wasnt all that much, but other than that and the whole mystical fight at the end all is possible

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
It's not a fight.

And also what Prince?

niduin
it doesnt really matter which one, prince will win no matter which one it is, well i guess if its masked prince the could get his life drained until he stubs his toe and dies

Kinkin
Prince.

ares834
Before racing, Altair assisinates prince ensuring his victory. big grin

KingD19
^ That.

ScreamPaste
^Then the prince rewinds time, avoids the stabbing, and sticks his penis in Altair's eye socket.

First_Tsurugi06
SoT Prince doesn't need the sands even to kick Altair's ass if the latter were to make the mistake of attacking a character who's basically his 10/10 superior. Goes double for PoP Prince in regards to Elika as I said before (though I would take her along if it were an option).

ares834
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
^Then the prince rewinds time, avoids the stabbing, and sticks his penis in Altair's eye socket. Can't rewind time when your dead. wink

Gumachi
^Yes he can--Play Prince of Persia.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ares834
Can't rewind time when your dead. wink

Actually, Prince can be totally incinerated, crushed, or otherwise totally owned, and still rewind time. wink

ares834
Fine... Then Altair uses the Piece of Eden.

Gumachi
I thought this was suppost to be a race and not a fight stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ares834
Fine... Then Altair uses the Piece of Eden.

This is still flawed, in any sort of fight, Prince stomps, in a race, Prince stomps. Altair can't compete with Prince's skill and agility. Plus prince can break gravity and time. confused

Gumachi
Break gravity?

XanatosForever
Half of the Prince's movesets break the law of physics. Altair would not be able to follow the Prince's moves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.