Jedah, Pyron, and Demetri vs Scion Kain, Sephiroth, Link, God Kratos, Raz, and Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
Kain, Seph, Link, Raziel, Kratos, and Dante has all abilties. Raziel has The Soul Reaver.

Burning thought
I think this is against the rules but Scion Kain would take this by himself, I dont think he is allowed in VS matches.

ThunderGodEneru
I think this is against the rules because Scion Kain does not exist, as in he has never done anything to warrant a vs. thread.

That said, Pyron solos.

I am who I am
This fight comes down to the old Pyron VS Jedah battle. Crazy how much these two fight each other on the net.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by I am who I am
This fight comes down to the old Pyron VS Jedah battle. Crazy how much these two fight each other on the net. You do realise they are on a team right?

Burning thought
Unless hes refering to Kains inspire hate spell that will make Pyrons team kill eachother.

I am who I am
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You do realise they are on a team right? Yeah, I just realized that.

It would be better if they all weren't on the same team though.

Gumachi
Shit. Probably should have took two people away?(maybe someone from team 1? Nah.

Burning thought
Take away Raziel and Sephiroth, then I think its within rules....I think..

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Burning thought
Unless hes refering to Kains inspire hate spell that will make Pyrons team kill eachother.

lmao.

team 1.

Gumachi
Pyron is taken away.

Kain at the end of Defiance is put in, and Scion Kain is taken out.

If you want someone taken away, let me know.

Burning thought
Ok thats fair in a way, although without Pyron Team 1 loses almost all their cards, Jedah has pretty much next to no feats and Demitri is not that impressive.

Gumachi
K. So i'm shure no one on team 2 needs to be taken away.

Burning thought
not really, if you take too many away, it would become epicly unfair, although Jedah and Demitri are pretty powerful.

Gumachi
Good. Let's fight.

leonheartmm
sigh, scion kain is still a nobody to pyron and jedah. dont be done in by the infinite magic fallacy for heavens sake.

Burning thought
Ok so whats Jedah and Demitri going to do? I mean seriously, none have shown strength feats that ive seen on par with Kratos, maybe not even on par with Kain/Raz nor have they shown resistance to spells and such and such.

Their all fair game for Kain to just let off a time reaver and teleport next to them and their stuffed, stuck slowly moving in time while Kain just rips their souls....end of match..

leonheartmm
kain's a nobody here, get over yourself. nuthing hell do will work on the others due to his powers being miniscule compared to them. kratos cud harm demitri, sephiroth cud possibly kill him, but jedah and pyron destroy every1

Burning thought
your like one of those little dogs, gnipping at my ankle for some attension, I dont feed trolls ime just saying that now, so stop trying to post after every reply I make to try and get me to address your Kain hate.

leonheartmm
^i was replying to gamuchi, you replied to me first if you have EYES or a brain. get over yourself, your insignificant to every1, also, reported.

Burning thought
reported for telling you Ime not interested in your baiting? right....as I said, ignored...

leonheartmm
reported for using offensive terminology and trolling actually. now shoo!

Peach
Look, if the two of you can't ever interact without me getting reports, then I'm going to ask both of you to put each other on your ignore lists.

leonheartmm
peach, i wasnt talking to him. i never do, i was replying to another guy's post. but he has to come in, claim that i was sumhow baiting him{when u can see from the placement that i was talking to gamuchi} then called me a dog/trol among other things.

its a thing he does, because i tend to beat him at debates, he just tries to report my every post for no reason hoping sum1 wud ban me so he wudnt have to deal. i ignored it before, since i didnt like to report, but now, seeing as you often dont have the time to see what is actually going on, i report every valid offence he commits too.

Burning thought
It was obvious to all of us whom you were talking to

But since ime such a nice guy Ill forgive you and ask you to make sure you quote the post your talking about in the future because you see when you make a post without quoting and your post just happens to be beneath a guy that your post could relate to, thats why people may get confused smile

leonheartmm
It was obvious to all of us whom you were talking to

But since ime such a nice guy Ill forgive you and ask you to make sure you quote the post your talking about in the future because you see when you make a post without quoting and your post just happens to be beneath a guy that your post could relate to, thats why people may get confused smile

but my first post was beneat gamuchi, unless your blind, so you lose and all that you said turns to fail.

theres no reason for you to reply now, goodbye.

I am who I am
Jedah solos. He BFRs'em to the Majigen. Creates another Majigen to tears holes into time and space and pulls'em thru. OR he steals all their souls instantaneously all at once and...there are just too many ways for him to win and Jedah is pretty much like Alucard, he can't die and can regenerate from anything. Although, unlike Alucard, Jedah has no weaknesses, like holy artifacts. He also, has no soul. Obliteratin' Jedah is the only way to stop'im. And the Fetus of God will just make another Jedah after that.

In order to even mildly damge Demetri (after he absorbs Pyron), you would have to be SO POWERFUL that you could tear a hole into time and space by just sheer force and might alone. No one in this thread can do that except Jedah and he isn't even strong enough to just do it from raw power. He does it wit his body somehow, I think it's magic or somthin'.

ThunderGodEneru
He also, has no soul. Wut.

That said, Jedah takes and eats their souls.

I am who I am
Wut.

That said, Jedah takes and eats their souls. Jedah has no soul. He's a mass of "Crimson, Blood-like Liquid" as they put it. This is why there can be 2 Jedahs at one time.

ThunderGodEneru
Jedah has no soul. He's a mass of "Crimson, Blood-like Liquid" as they put it. This is why there can be 2 Jedahs at one time. That doesn't mean he doesn't have a soul.

I am who I am
That doesn't mean he doesn't have a soul.
His soul is already in the Fetus of God.

This is why when the Fetus of God talks, the name above the dialogue says Jedah.

ThunderGodEneru
His soul is already in the Fetus of God.

This is why when the Fetus of God talks, the name above the dialogue says Jedah. Any proof it is in the Fetus of God?

Was it in that guide you bought? the Graphic File?

I am who I am
Yes...that's exactly where I got it from.

ThunderGodEneru
Can you post scans?

I am who I am
Not right now. I didn't use my own scanner (cuz I don't have one) last time, I was at my sister's house. When she returns, I can.

ThunderGodEneru
Okie dokie.

Gumachi
Originally posted by leonheartmm
kratos cud harm demitri,

Kratos could hurt Demetri no expression...

ThunderGodEneru
He has the best chance out of everyone here.

Gumachi
Oh, yeah. God Kratos. But I still doesn't see how he could hurt him. Including The Blade of Olympus. If they are that powerful as you say.

XanatosForever
...What the hell, why not?

Link solos.

Frisky Dingo
Yes...that's exactly where I got it from. Does it say anything about Jedah's Super Arts? I've always wanted 2 no just what those attacks were X-actly. They seem very strange and confusing. Very awesome, still.

Burning thought
Jedah solos. He BFRs'em to the Majigen. Creates another Majigen to tears holes into time and space and pulls'em thru. OR he steals all their souls instantaneously all at once and...there are just too many ways for him to win and Jedah is pretty much like Alucard, he can't die and can regenerate from anything. Although, unlike Alucard, Jedah has no weaknesses, like holy artifacts. He also, has no soul. Obliteratin' Jedah is the only way to stop'im. And the Fetus of God will just make another Jedah after that.

In order to even mildly damge Demetri (after he absorbs Pyron), you would have to be SO POWERFUL that you could tear a hole into time and space by just sheer force and might alone. No one in this thread can do that except Jedah and he isn't even strong enough to just do it from raw power. He does it wit his body somehow, I think it's magic or somthin'.

What actually states that at all? Belials blast if you were refering to that with your "tear a hole into time and space" was when Demitri was at his strongest. Current Demitri was weakened massively by that blast. Ill wait until you can show scans of the "no soul" thing. Kains soul is untouchable and ive not seen Jedah instantly do anything...ive seen him overload with Makais souls and end up exploding....

As i said ,show proof...it sounds like assumptions and bull....

I am who I am
What actually states that at all? Belials blast if you were refering to that with your "tear a hole into time and space" was when Demitri was at his strongest. Current Demitri was weakened massively by that blast. Ill wait until you can show scans of the "no soul" thing. Kains soul is untouchable and ive not seen Jedah instantly do anything...ive seen him overload with Makais souls and end up exploding....

As i said ,show proof...it sounds like assumptions and bull.... Demetri is at his strongest after he absorbs Pyron, not against Belial. You don't even know about your talkin' about. Go away...and come back when you stop bein, a HUGE Kain fanboi who will say Kain will beat anybody even though you dont even have an ounce of knowledge about the people fightin'im.

Proove Kain's soul is untouchable. Jedah instantly steals your soul in special moves and winposes all the time, for god sakes. He rips your damn body in half and takes your soul. You just proved you don't know what your talkin' about AND he overload wit Makai AND human world souls and ended up explodin'.

I and MANY OTHERS have prooven these things several times already. And you know it. Now if your just gonna act stupid then I'm just gonna igonre you like I've been doin'. I'll argue wit anybody but you in Kain VS anyone therad. So just leave me alone.

Burning thought
Demetri is at his strongest after he absorbs Pyron, not against Belial. You don't even know about your talkin' about. Go away...and come back when you stop bein, a HUGE Kain fanboi who will say Kain will beat anybody even though you dont even have an ounce of knowledge about the people fightin'im.

Proove Kain's soul is untouchable. Jedah instantly steals your soul in special moves and winposes all the time, for god sakes. He rips your damn body in half and takes your soul. You just proved you don't know what your talkin' about AND he overload wit Makai AND human world souls and ended up explodin'.

I and MANY OTHERS have prooven these things several times already. And you know it. Now if your just gonna act stupid then I'm just gonna igonre you like I've been doin'. I'll argue wit anybody but you in Kain VS anyone therad. So just leave me alone.

Can you show me the evidence for this please.

Kains had the object that anchors his soul to his body, without it, by logic he should drop dead, he was fine....his soul remained. And you base Jedahs powers on winposes? rofl.....and ripping your body in half and taking your soul is not instant then is it....you just proved you dont know what your talking about. Not what ive been shown, go away and prove it was human and Makai souls.

No, youve not proven anything, go away and actually prove it. You wont argue with me because Ill wipe the floor with you.

I am who I am
Can you show me the evidence for this please.

Kains had the object that anchors his soul to his body, without it, by logic he should drop dead, he was fine....his soul remained. And you base Jedahs powers on winposes? rofl.....and ripping your body in half and taking your soul is not instant then is it....you just proved you dont know what your talking about. Not what ive been shown, go away and prove it was human and Makai souls.

No, youve not proven anything, go away and actually prove it. You wont argue with me because Ill wipe the floor with you. If someone else said this. I would actually take the time to debat'em.

Can you get someone else whose not you to say this stuff?

I am who I am
Can you post scans? Jedah as the baby.

I got more but I gotta do it when I return.

Phanteros
you all should see my Great Mighty Poo thread

Burning thought
If someone else said this. I would actually take the time to debat'em.

Can you get someone else whose not you to say this stuff?

Gumachi can prob quote my stuff as his evidence, but now your just being extremely childish......

Gumachi
What?

I am who I am
Gumachi can prob quote my stuff as his evidence, but now your just being extremely childish...... No it's not bein' childish, BT. It's actually more mature. I don't want someone to quote you. If anyone else wanted to debate wit me about why Jedah would solo, then fine.

But you have NEVER admitted Kain would lose to anyone and er one here can vouch for that. We had this debate before and there is no gettin' through to you...there is no point.

Burning thought
No it's not bein' childish, BT. It's actually more mature. I don't want someone to quote you. If anyone else wanted to debate wit me about why Jedah would solo, then fine.

But you have NEVER admitted Kain would lose to anyone and er one here can vouch for that. We had this debate before and there is no gettin' through to you...there is no point.

No its being massively chilidish, "Ill debate it with someone else!", its a copout because nobody else will likely debate this, especially not to any degree that I would be able to, if you want to concede to skip the debate then please do....

Then you lie here, its amusing, it really is, just because I dont love DS as much as you do it seems I am a fanboy, its getting boring tbh, the amount of people who claim that wrongly whenever someone does not agree with them.

Ultimate Wil
Pyron solos

I am who I am
No its being massively chilidish, "Ill debate it with someone else!", its a copout because nobody else will likely debate this, especially not to any degree that I would be able to, if you want to concede to skip the debate then please do....

Then you lie here, its amusing, it really is, just because I dont love DS as much as you do it seems I am a fanboy, its getting boring tbh, the amount of people who claim that wrongly whenever someone does not agree with them. What ever BT, this is whats childish. even though I have said that I'm not goin' to waste my time goin' back and forth wit you, you still want to argue wit many anyway about how wrong I am for wantin' to ignore you. Just shut up talkin' to me. You see, I let you say what ever you want. I don't even respond to you unless your adressin' me. Why can't you just leave it at Kain wins and STFU.

Most wont debate for team 2 cuz they know Jedah or Pyron will destroy Kain, as you can see. Your just bein' a trollin' ass hole who likes pick fights wit people who say Kain would lose, you are a literal Kain Defender. No one can state an opinion opposite of you wit out you wantin' to engage them.

You are gettin' beside yourself. Xantos just said link beats jedah and Demetri at the same time and Gumachi thinks Dante can beat jedah. Did I call them fanboiz? No, I didn't. So it's not just because people who don't love DS as much as me are fanboiz, it's just you. And if not callin' you a fanboi will shut you up, then fine, you're NOT a Kain fanboi. Happy?

ThunderGodEneru
Gumachi thinks Dante can beat Jedah?

Funny shit.

And dude, I can't read that scan, at all.

Gumachi
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Pyron solos

I took Pyron out.

Gumachi thinks Dante can beat Jedah?

Funny shit.

I never said Dante could beat Jedah, so you and I know who I am need to get your ****ing information straight.

Gumachi thinks Dante can beat jedah.

I never said Dante beats Jedah, so get your information straight.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Gumachi
I never said Dante could beat Jedah, so you and I know who I am need to get your ****ing information straight. I love you too.

Gumachi
What the f**k?

I am who I am
I never said Dante beats Jedah, so get your information straight.
Didn't you say that in the Dante VS Jedah thread? My bad, if I got you misconstrued.

Gumachi
I said he could Jackpot Jedah. But now i'm learning more about Jedah. My bad...(I think?) So sorry.

Hey, Facist thinks Jedah beats Dante.

I am who I am

And dude, I can't read that scan, at all. It's just the endin', which I'm sure you've seen already. I was just showin' you that Jedah was inside the baby. I'm pretty sure you can see his name in white under the Fetus's picture right.

Scanner is actin' funny so I don't know if you can see this either.

I am who I am
I said he could Jackpot Jedah. But now i'm learning more about Jedah. My bad...(I think?) So sorry.

Hey, Facist thinks Jedah beats Dante. Hey, you see I never chewed you out for that. I hardly ever argue wit peeps unless they start wit me 1st. You can think what ever hell you want, I don't care. It's when you tell me I'm wrong, I'm gonna tell you why I think I'm right.

Burning thought
What ever BT, this is whats childish. even though I have said that I'm not goin' to waste my time goin' back and forth wit you, you still want to argue wit many anyway about how wrong I am for wantin' to ignore you. Just shut up talkin' to me. You see, I let you say what ever you want. I don't even respond to you unless your adressin' me. Why can't you just leave it at Kain wins and STFU.

Most wont debate for team 2 cuz they know Jedah or Pyron will destroy Kain, as you can see. Your just bein' a trollin' ass hole who likes pick fights wit people who say Kain would lose, you are a literal Kain Defender. No one can state an opinion opposite of you wit out you wantin' to engage them.

You are gettin' beside yourself. Xantos just said link beats jedah and Demetri at the same time and Gumachi thinks Dante can beat jedah. Did I call them fanboiz? No, I didn't. So it's not just because people who don't love DS as much as me are fanboiz, it's just you. And if not callin' you a fanboi will shut you up, then fine, you're NOT a Kain fanboi. Happy?

Because ifI just left it at "kain wins" I would be a fanboy, although I want to debate it and dissolve everyones argument so that either A: you all leave, looking pretty silly with yourselves or B: you actually entertain me with some argument, I would be childish by following your chilidsh view on things, telling people who will debate you into the ground to go away and stop responding to them is chilidsh, simple as that, if you dont want to debate then concede.

No, they wont debate it because they cant, or they wont try, I can sit and debate it right now, ime doing it.....youve just proven you find it difficult to find evidence. Ill engage them because thats the point, you cant have a debate if you dont engage a persons argument....

It wont shut me up, and you likely did not call them fanboys that are not worth talking to simply because i would be surprised if they tried to debate it, maybe you dont want to debate....

I am who I am
No, I don't want to debate. Not when it's you and Kain is in the thread..

Burning thought
Very wise.....

Well ill claim this thread until someone challenges me with evidence....

I am who I am
What ever gets you off...

Phanteros
Raziel eats demetri. my reason? i'm a Raziel fanboy

Gumachi
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.