Arkham (dmc3) vs Wesker (RE5)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
both are superhuman just through different means. both are also master manipulators and can fight pretty well.

Arkham doesn't have the force edge so he's not that blob thing with insane power. Wesker is also not in that uoroboros form either.

both are at full power.

who walks away the winner?

First_Tsurugi06
I'd call it close. However-and sorry for the snark, but-isn't it kind of an oxymoron that you say they're at full power yet they don't get the Force Edge/Uroboros? Or is it just otherwise?

King-Fingolfin
imho, Wesker is more powerful WITHOUT Uroboros.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
I'd call it close. However-and sorry for the snark, but-isn't it kind of an oxymoron that you say they're at full power yet they don't get the Force Edge/Uroboros? Or is it just otherwise?

The only reason why he fused with Uroboros was because his body was being attacked by an overdose of the virus he uses to keep his power in check, because of this he was weakened to the point where he could see no logical choice other than fuse with Uroboros, however from the ingame fight I would hardly say Wesker gains more power; the only thing he gains from Uroboros is a bigger range for attacks.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
imho, Wesker is more powerful WITHOUT Uroboros.
Agreed, assuming he still has the T-virus effect that gives him superhuman attributes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.