Marvel/DC Tug o' War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Urban Ninja
Which team would win in a competion of of tug o' war? rope is indestrcutable. cool

Team 1
Beta Ray Bill
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Mangog
Surtur
Ymir
Cyborg Superman
Eradicator
H/P Doomsday

Team 2
Savage Hulk
Odin
Juggernaut
Base Thanos
Sentry
Onslaught
Hercules
Morg the Executioner
Gladiator

kgkg
We need someone who excels at math to answer this question properly.

on a serious note:
From a quick glance I say team 1 wins.

tkitna
Ymir, Surtur, and Mangog?

Um yeah, team 1.

LDHZenkai
psh once juggs starts moving in a direction nothing can stop him!!! but yea...i dunno which team wins

tkitna
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
psh once juggs starts moving in a direction nothing can stop him!!! but yea...i dunno which team wins

I think that spell would be broken on this one.

jks
Team 2 pretty easily

xJLxKing
T1

LDHZenkai
I don't see any beings on the list being more powerful than Cyttorak, so I don't think his spell is breaking. Juggernaut starts moving back and doesn't stop. Plus Gladiator is crazy strong.

Galan007
T2. Juggy.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by LDHZenkai

I'm on board with this one. You'd need someone who is > Cyttorak to break that spell, and as far as I know it's never actually happened.

Thus, Team 2 via a technicality. Juggs walks the other way for an instant win

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
T2. Juggy.
Yeah...I think so. Plus, Savage Hulk's gonna get super pissed if things aren't going his way.

celestialdemon
Ya, Juggernaut makes this an auto win for team 2.

gogogadgetgo
at a glance, team2 wins. nothing moves the jugernaut

frommd
War Hulk has stopped Juggs before. It's been done. Surtur and Ymir are skyfather level, and Mangog is the strongest in the field. Team one wins.

Slaanesh
team 1

celestialdemon
Originally posted by frommd
War Hulk has stopped Juggs before. It's been done. Surtur and Ymir are skyfather level, and Mangog is the strongest in the field. Team one wins.

War Hulk was augmented by Celestial technology. No one on the opposing team has an advantage like that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by frommd

1st is pure PIS....2nd Cyttorak> Odin>>fire demon = frost giant...3rd streght means nothing to Juggernaut...so team2 for the technical win..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where is h1a8 when you need him. His math calculations for this matchup will be spot on

Priest
Team one wins. **** juggernaut.

geraldthesloth
team uno

frommd
Originally posted by nicamarvin
1st is pure PIS....2nd Cyttorak> Odin>>fire demon = frost giant...3rd streght means nothing to Juggernaut...so team2 for the technical win.. Nothing on panel says Cyttorak is above Odin. Also, Odin is currently dead, and not for the first time, from fighting Surtur, so how is he far above him?

Urban Ninja
I thought Cyttorak was an elder god or something, doens't that mean he's above skyfathers like Odin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.