Infinity Man vs. Desak the God Killer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

occultdestroyer
Desak fails

Kris Blaze
Desak's got some mean energy absorption powers.

Infinity man could take 10/10 still.

quanchi112
Desak wins.

iceman24567
Infinity Man for the stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Infinity Man for the stomp. No way. He didn't even beat Gog from jsa. Desak wins this everytime.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
No way. He didn't even beat Gog from jsa. Desak wins this everytime. He still beats Desak like he stole something.

Uxas Khan
Infinity Man 10/10

Galan007
IM.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Desak's got some mean energy absorption powers.

Infinity man could take 10/10 still.
IM can muster larger attacks than King Thor can?

I dunno. I go with Desak at least 7/10.

Galan007
No way. He didn't even beat Gog from jsa. Yes. Their 3 page 'battle' was enough to tell us who would've won, eh?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Yes. Their 3 page 'battle' was enough to tell us who would've won, eh?
I wouldn't put that Gog above King Thor, who Desak has beaten twice (badly.) I also wouldn't put that Gog above Hercules, Beta Ray Bill, and Classic Thor - who Desak has also taken on and schooled.

Galan007
Would you put him against every New God (hundreds of thousands) - or against Scott Free /w/ ALE?

Kris Blaze
Infinity Man is far stronger than Gog.

Just throwing that out there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
He still beats Desak like he stole something. Based on?Originally posted by Galan007
Yes. Their 3 page 'battle' was enough to tell us who would've won, eh? We don't know. We do know that they were peers and both were less impressive imo by far than King Thor. IMan was ran off.

Galan007
IMan was ran off. IM willingly left.

And think about it, he had no reason to stay. At that point IM's sole priority was to kill of every New God. Since Gog did not qualify as such, why would IM expend the energy to sit there and battle him when he had a (very important) job to do?

quanchi112
IM willingly left.

And think about it, he had no reason to stay. At that point IM's sole priority was to kill of every New God. Since Gog did not qualify as such, why would IM expend the energy to sit there and battle him when he had a (very important) job to do? The bottom line is Gog imposed his will on him. Besides slaughtering new gods there is nothing Iman really did that was so impressive.

Desak was slaughtering entire pantheons with ease and took on King Thor. He had him beat the first time as well until the bloodaxe was delivered.

Galan007
The bottom line is Gog imposed his will on him. Besides slaughtering new gods there is nothing Iman really did that was so impressive.

Desak was slaughtering entire pantheons with ease and took on King Thor. He had him beat the first time as well until the bloodaxe was delivered. This entire post has nothing to do with the inaccurate statement of yours I previously responded to. ermm

Mindset
Yes. Their 3 page 'battle' was enough to tell us who would've won, eh? Yes

quanchi112
This entire post has nothing to do with the inaccurate statement of yours I previously responded to. ermm What was so inaccurate of Gog running him off?

Galan007
^ See above.

quanchi112
^ See above. Gog told him to leave and he left.

Galan007
And think about it, he had no reason to stay. At that point IM's sole priority was to kill of every New God. Since Gog did not qualify as such, why would IM expend the energy to sit there and battle him when he had a (very important) job to do?

quanchi112
So, nothing about my statement was incorrect.

Kris Blaze
Pie is good.

My statement is correct, but not relevant.

Mindset
What if it's a shit pie?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
What if it's a shit pie? I want to know what kind of pie. He was being very vague. Strawberry pie is delicious while I cannot stand blueberry pie.

Enyalus
Would you put him against every New God (hundreds of thousands) - or against Scott Free /w/ ALE?
I actually did that in my "Death of the New Gods 2" vs. thread, pitting Desak against Apokolips and Runner w/ Space Gem and Godslayer against New Genesis, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.