Gouki VS The Gouki Revenge Team!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
It's Gouki, Gen and Oro on team 1. Gouki's "old friends" come 2 help him out against team 2.

Bison, Gill, and Gouken R on team 2. They all R SF bosses who got SGSed by Gouki and lost.

They're out 4 revenge! Will they get it?

Frisky Dingo
Pretend that Gen has been cured.

I am who I am
Lol, Akuma is a beast. The strongest SF bosses equal, "The Akuma Revenge Team".

I'm not to sure about Gen, he could be at Akuma's level, could not be. They all seem pretty strong. I'm gonna do some research, before I say who winz.

ThunderGodEneru
Gen and Oro are plagued by lack of feats, although Gouki does have the best and most feats of anyone here, but regardless, I still must say team 2, Gouken is around Gouki's level, and Bison and Gill have shown to be very impressive.

I am who I am
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
It's Gouki, Gen and Oro on team 1. Gouki's "old friends" come 2 help him out against team 2.

Bison, Gill, and Gouken R on team 2. They all R SF bosses who got SGSed by Gouki and lost.

They're out 4 revenge! Will they get it? Street Fighter III Ryu Final is the best SF manga I have ever read. Young Akuma is monster.
Thanx for tellin' me about, yo. Have you, yourself actually read it?

I also has come to the conclusion that Team 1 will lose. Gen is lackin' feats, he's the weak link. Akuma and Oro have enough feats to hold out.

ThunderGodEneru
What feats does Oro have?

I am who I am
The guy can jump outta the atmosphere and return on fire and crash down like meteor or at least that's what it seems like. He can also summon "Terra Destroyer Sized" chi blast. And His TK is strong enough to lift boulders and manipulate several objects at once. And he's fast enough to vanish and reappear in locations off screen.

Beatin' someone usually aint a feat, but when you do it wit 1 arm and it's a guy that can dodge bullets and lift tons of rock. That's gotta count for somthin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.