Superman/Thor vs Silver Surfer/Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uxas Khan
Classic thor and orion is fully geared,who wins.

Slaanesh
team 2

Warlord
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 2

co-signed...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Warlord
co-signed...
Co-co-signed.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

xJLxKing
Team 2. Should have made Current Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 2. Should have made Current Thor. The only way to even things out to turn off Superman's weaknesses. He is the reason team 1 goes down.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
The only way to even things out to turn off Superman's weaknesses. He is the reason team 1 goes down.
No.

Thor can Handle SS. However, I give the fight to SS(current).
Superman can stalemate, or even given the majority over Orion.

quanchi112
No.

Thor can Handle SS. However, I give the fight to SS(current).
Superman can stalemate, or even given the majority over Orion. Surfer is tailormade to defeat Superman. He is gunning for him while the warriors will want to test each other out.

Superman has never defeated Orion either by the way.

xJLxKing
Surfer is tailormade to defeat Superman. He is gunning for him while the warriors will want to test each other out.

Superman has never defeated Orion either by the way.
Current Superman is stronger better...etc then Orion imo. I give it to superman. In a fight, Superman will gain an advantage over time.

quanchi112
Current Superman is stronger better...etc then Orion imo. I give it to superman. In a fight, Superman will gain an advantage over time. They stalemated in death of the new gods. Orion also defeated Kalibak and Mantis while they got the better of Superman.

xJLxKing
They stalemated in death of the new gods. Orion also defeated Kalibak and Mantis while they got the better of Superman.
You really don't want to go by feats when it comes to Superman,

Superman's feats>>Orion's feats any time

quanchi112
You really don't want to go by feats when it comes to Superman,

Superman's feats>>Orion's feats any time I am doing a direct comparison with threats they have come up against. In this case Orion fared better off than Superman. Orion was also much bigger and physically imposing than Superman.

Superman has many more appearances. He also has more low showings.

xJLxKing
I am doing a direct comparison with threats they have come up against. In this case Orion fared better off than Superman. Orion was also much bigger and physically imposing than Superman.

Superman has many more appearances. He also has more low showings.
They are equal in strenght, and not to far apart with Durability, but Superman in my opinion won't lose energy as fast as Orion.

Superman constantly gets more power from the sun. He is also more versatile.

quanchi112
They are equal in strenght, and not to far apart with Durability, but Superman in my opinion won't lose energy as fast as Orion.

Superman constantly gets more power from the sun. He is also more versatile. All speculation.

They are very evenly matched. Orion though isn't called the dog of war because he is a nice god. This would be a grueling battle either way.

There is one weak link here and it's Superman because of his weaknesses and the fact that the Surfer can easily exploit them.

Sin I AM
fully geared as in belt of strength ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
fully geared as in belt of strength ? I highly doubt Thor gets his belt of strength.

Sin I AM
fully geared to me means belt of strength and mjolnir for thor and orion gets his harness and a motherbox

quanchi112
fully geared to me means belt of strength and mjolnir for thor and orion gets his harness and a motherbox I guess we will have to wait for the threadstarter's opinion on this matter.

Nihilist
fully geared to me means belt of strength and mjolnir for thor and orion gets his harness and a motherbox I think it just means orion is fully geared.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
I think it just means orion is fully geared.
Ditto.

And while IMO Superman gets the better of a base Orion, fully geared Orion would take Supes down every time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman and his weakness to Red Solar Radiation etc. is why Team 1 lose in my opinion.

If it means fully geared including Thor, meaning he gets his Belt of Strength, including all his other tools etc. then I think Thor can balance out Superman's weakness, long enough for Team 1 to edge the win.

Depends in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.