Supes vs Surfer Hero Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Superman and Surfer are summoned by PR Beyonder to contend against each other in a hero contest. They must win each part of the gauntlet at the best speed and at the end of the contest, the results are tallied and the one that takes the least amount of time with the task wins each leg. The one who wins the majority has his reality spared from destruction.

Who wins each leg of the contest and who wins it all in the end?

1) They must battle and destroy 10,000 Kree Sentry Units. Battle is in space.
2) They must locate a very small needle in an Earth-sized haystack.
3) They must destroy (completely shatter) an Earth-sized diamond (complete with its own gravity w/c is 20x that of Earth as well as an atmosphere).
4) They must transport a flag from one side of the universe to the other.
5) They must reassemble a HUGE and complicated jigsaw puzzle the size of the US (with tiny pcs.).

Enyalus
1. Surfer takes it.
2. Supes takes it.
3. Surfer takes it.
4. Surfer takes it.
5. Supes takes it.

Thats 3 - 2 in Surfer's favor. Bye-bye Earth-0.

Slaanesh
Surfer take it all..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Surfer take it all..
I don't think Norrin is gay.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Enyalus
I don't think Norrin is gay.

leave me alone Enyalus estahuh

Avlon
1) They must battle and destroy 10,000 Kree Sentry Units. Battle is in space. - Tie.

2) They must locate a very small needle in an Earth-sized haystack. - Tie.

3) They must destroy (completely shatter) an Earth-sized diamond (complete with its own gravity w/c is 20x that of Earth as well as an atmosphere). - Tie.

4) They must transport a flag from one side of the universe to the other. - Surfer.

5) They must reassemble a HUGE and complicated jigsaw puzzle the size of the US (with tiny pcs.). - Supes.

xJLxKing
Superman wins because he takes a sun dip.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman wins because he takes a sun dip.
facepalm That would take unneccesary amounts of time.

Avlon
At their respective power levels, most of this stuff is a cakewalk if they use their powers in creative ways.

illadelph12
I'd give Surfer the edge in the haystack competition because he can cheat and just draw the needle to himself with magnetism via polarity where as Supes has to scan an Earth sized haystack for it with his Xray vision. That contest tips this in Norrin's favor in my opinion.

nicamarvin
Who wins each leg of the contest and who wins it all in the end?

1) They must battle and destroy 10,000 Kree Sentry Units. Battle is in space.=tie

2) They must locate a very small needle in an Earth-sized haystack.=supes(his xray)

3) They must destroy (completely shatter) an Earth-sized diamond (complete with its own gravity w/c is 20x that of Earth as well as an atmosphere).=tie

4) They must transport a flag from one side of the universe to the other.=surfer

5) They must reassemble a HUGE and complicated jigsaw puzzle the size of the US (with tiny pcs.).=supes...

all in all is a big TIE...so beyonder gets mad and thats not good for us.. laughing

Avlon
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd give Surfer the edge in the haystack competition because he can cheat and just draw the needle to himself with magnetism via polarity where as Supes has to scan an Earth sized haystack for it with his Xray vision. That contest tips this in Norrin's favor in my opinion.

Honestly it wouldn't make a different. Being that a needle is completely different that hay... either should be able to spot in instantly just by looking with their various visions...which would still be the fastest way.

Priest
I don't think neither can do three. Surfer might be able to do it via matter manip.

james2099
Originally posted by Priest
I don't think neither can do three. Surfer might be able to do it via matter manip. True, they cannot.

Enyalus
Originally posted by james2099
True, they cannot.
Surfer could be cheap and open up a black hole. Or cause the sun to go nova and destroy it that way. stick out tongue

D_Dude1210
A Black Hole would do it.

james2099
Surfer could be cheap and open up a black hole. Or cause the sun to go nova and destroy it that way. stick out tongue Why you!!!!! mad .LOL. Good point.

D_Dude1210
Can't Surfer use matter manip to have the jigsaw puzzle reassemble itself?

Enyalus
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Can't Surfer use matter manip to have the jigsaw puzzle reassemble itself?
Liar. Silver Surfer has never used matter manipulation before. I've never seen it. Show me scans.

D_Dude1210
Liar. Silver Surfer has never used matter manipulation before. I've never seen it. Show me scans.

O_o

TricksterPriest
That might considered cheating, as Surfer had never seen the completed picture before, he couldn't be sure he was making look the way it was supposed to.

As for the Diamond, not a problem. Either of them can do it, just need to use different methods.

D_Dude1210
What I meant was to use his matter manip to move the puzzle pieces in large quantities. Supes would have to do it individually using his super speed, but surfer can do it en masse.

Also, they'd need to see what the starting picture of the puzzle is, otherwise, they'd never get finished.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.