Merlin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Anyone watch and enjoy this show? Think its awesome.

BrookeSmith
I love it. Magic things always got me.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Finally someone. *grin*

I thought Merlin's a good protagonist. Naive, stubborn, good-hearted... having to live under someone who thinks magic is prohibited helps too..

Shadow_King
It starts this week, and i was just wondering if its any good to watch?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
well, I thought so. Try it, and see if it works for you...

Shadow_King
What is the show about?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
About Merlin. and Arthur Pendragon. do you know the legend, story, folklore thing? about Arthur? Well this is loosely based off it.

you know what, wikipedia could probably explain stuff better. here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merlin_(TV_series)

skip to the plot and don't read too far off. or if you don't want to look it up in wikipedia you could just google the show and check it out wink

BruceSkywalker
its an ok sho.. i think it can get better

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
its an ok sho.. i think it can get better

it should get better, so it would retain the fans it gathered since the first season.

the second season looks promising, I wonder if they'd have something new in store for viewers now.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
2nd season started weeks ago...

after I finish season 1 I'm starting on it. weee. xD

TwilightxGirl
just watched the 3rd episode from season 2. Love this show so much and it can only get better big grin

MildPossession
Not a fan, started to watch the first season and then didn't bother, same as another like it on the same channel here Robin Hood, except without the magic/monsters aspect.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
@mildpossession: it's really an old fashion type fairytale. the little guy always saves the day sort of thing.

SPOILERS AHEAD:

@txg: GAH! I have to watch it too! I'll have it load first on my computer, heh, heh. Hmm, I still don't like the thing where morgana's eyes glow. I don't want her to be special, because MERLIN'S the only special dude in there! About the dark side thing about Morgana you said in your sig thread, it sounds plausible because I remember the part where she almost tried to kill uther, but that seemed like it was only because of a childish annoyance at his adoptive father. i dunno what to make of it, really...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
(sorry for the double post, I just finished the last ep)

SPOILERS FOR s2e3 and a bit for s2e4 from the trailer

well, it seems that morgana's gonna be good, i think, because of what that druid dude told her. It just sucks that the dude died. it was filled with magic stuff, that's for sure, and for once merlin's not the total center of attention. congratulations, merlin people - you managed to spread your focus to not only merlin and you've stopped ignoring the other chars. again. xD although I want more of merlin too, though. haha. I really thought that merlin was going to tell morgana about his powers, but he didnt! yargh. i kind of wanted him too... and the last part, with arthur and merlin was funny. xD Dream of it, indeed. haha. well, the next episode's trailer look very interesting. I can't wait for it. LANCELOT'S COMING BACK!!! happy

oh and mordred! cute kid. I LOVE his eyes. xD he's powerful. O.O but his eyes doesn't glow. ARGH, I still say morgana's eyes shouldn't glow!

TwilightxGirl
I did enjoy this weeks episode, I'm quite impressed with who they have picked to play Mordred he has very powerful looking eyes and what a cutie and I agree I wish that his eyes glowed. but grr I don't want morgana being special either only merlin

Jaeh.is.Awesome
well, I thought that Merlin's the only "special" dude in the series. Mordred might be extremely powerful but I'm not sure his eyes should glow.

especially morgana's. that still annoys me. >>.

TwilightxGirl
good to see Lancelot back in it again in the next episode can't wait to see it ..this show is addictive

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Indeed. to all counts. xD

TwilightxGirl
That Lancelot's a bit nice lol stick out tongue

Jaeh.is.Awesome
yes he is stick out tongue

something interesting: Mordred is in the Villain's wallpaper stuff in Merlin BBC thing. xD

TwilightxGirl
yea i know lol. No surprises there really with mordred no doubt he will get a lot stronger we need to see more of him im intrigued with this link he has with morgana. The next two episodes should be good and i have a few spoilers for the season i tell you one which you probably know is the dragon is going to be released

Celestialgirl
I started to watch the show but work interfered, I'll probly end up buying it on dvd... If it's not as expensive as doctor who is...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
PHEW. the last episode was intense. xD Not as intense as the troll (I LOVED THOSE. haha) but MAN. xD

TwilightxGirl
Episode 11 should be a good one Mordred is back

Emma718
Wow, i haven't been on KillerMovies for a long time o.0
But yay a Merlin topic smile

Jaeh.is.Awesome
The last one was... ACK MORGANA. T.T Merlin's been taking some bad steps lately.

TxG
I know but I think he has been taking too much bad advice from the great dragon and that will show in the last episode to what his real intentions has been all along.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Okay, so I watched the last episode.

TEARJERKER. T.T poor, poor Merlin.

BUT ACK. now I don't have anything to look forward to until next year for Chuck and Psych. T.T I'll soooo miss Merlin, at least until season 3 comes.

oh, and SEASON 3 IS CONFIRMED!

Shey Tapani
Merlin still a servant.

Too bad.

TxG
can't wait for season 3. Michelle ryan has been confirmed to return as nimueh. and morgana is all set to be the villain she is destined for.

Phoenix3068
This thread has been dead for a while but hopefully the next season will be coming up soon. If so, does anyone know when it will be back on? I'm always looking for it to come back smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.