Lizard vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
I say lizard takes this one. I did some research and found that venom can lift 11 tons and spider can lift 10. Lizard can lift 12 tons so dont tell me venom has more physical strength.

Takes place in Sewers of New York
1 week of prep for both
Brute Lizard
Classic venom
Battle it out...

golem370
Strength feats are in Venom favor. But I think the symbiote would bond to Lizard and Eddie is turned into human paste

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by golem370
Strength feats are in Venom favor. But I think the symbiote would bond to Lizard and Eddie is turned into human paste
hehe ty but what do you mean in venoms favor.

golem370
He has shown better and more strength feats then Lizard. Have you looked at Venoms respect thread?

d3str0ya10
no but last time i remember this is comic vs. and i have a publised book saying lizard has more brute force. his wieght has a good amount to contribute to because he is 550 pounds so if he puts a good amount of wieght into his swing it could easily over power venom.

Juk3n
doesnt matter how much Lizard weighs, when the perosn he is fighting can lift 20 tons!

Mindset
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
I say lizard takes this one. I did some research and found that venom can lift 11 tons and spider can lift 10. Lizard can lift 12 tons so dont tell me venom has more physical strength.
I'm not sure where you got that from.

Anyway, Venom wins.

Wei Phoenix
Venom has better durability feats imo and more versatility so I'd say Venom quite easily.

KingD19
Venom takes this no problem .

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Juk3n
doesnt matter how much Lizard weighs, when the perosn he is fighting can lift 20 tons!
he doesnt lift 20 tones he lifts 11 i have a published encylcopedia on morvel both spider man and x men.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Venom has better durability feats imo and more versatility so I'd say Venom quite easily.
well can venom take falling off a building on his head and take being shot in the neck and the arm you should read lizard respet forum.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm not sure where you got that from.

Anyway, Venom wins.
i got it from a published encyclopedia as ive said many time OVER AGAIN!

Placidity
Hmm.. either way, it won't be "easy" me thinks.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Placidity
Hmm.. either way, it won't be "easy" me thinks.
for sure

Wei Phoenix
well can venom take falling off a building on his head and take being shot in the neck and the arm you should read lizard respet forum.

Yeah he can. Why wouldn't he be able too? Can Lizard take punches from class 100s? I think not at least not with ease.

KingD19
Well, being shot won't work on Venom, he's pretty much bullet proof to everything except armor piercing rounds and very high calibers.

SuperiorTech
Yeah he can. Why wouldn't he be able too? Can Lizard take punches from class 100s? I think not at least not with ease.

Yeah Venom has had fights with both Jugg's and Hulk from what I remember.

KingD19
To be truthful, Venom was enhanced by some weird entity or substance that put him on Jugg's level of strength(almost), and raised his durability as well. Though I don't know about the Hulk fight, I'm pretty sure he had no augmentations or enhancements.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by KingD19
To be truthful, Venom was enhanced by some weird entity or substance that put him on Jugg's level of strength(almost), and raised his durability as well. Though I don't know about the Hulk fight, I'm pretty sure he had no augmentations or enhancements.

Yeah I know but I believe that he and Jugg's started the fight with each other before that happened I could be wrong.

KingD19
Oh yeah, I think Juggs knocked him into the stuff.

SIAFON
I choose Venom here, simply because the symbiote has to many abilities. The Lizard isn't going to make it easy, but I just think Venom can take what he would dish out.

Wei Phoenix

That was during their second fight. The first fight was plain old Venom getting whooped.

SIAFON

It was an man made seintient entity made of mercury.

SamZED
If this is Eddie Brock Venom he wins without much trouble. Stronger, faster, more durable, better reflexes, deadlier. And he can lift WAAAAY more than 11 tons. btw during that fight with the Juggernaut he wasn't enhanced. That stuff just made him crazy, well crazier, hence the name of the book "madness"..

golem370
Venom was billed at 11tons but it was said that they're was only a 700lbs strength difference between Venom and Spider-Man not actually a full ton.

tkitna
I'm not sure, but I could only hope that Venom would kill the Lizard. That way we wouldnt have to deal with yet another thread with him in it.

StiltmanFTW
he doesnt lift 20 tones he lifts 11 i have a published encylcopedia on morvel both spider man and x men.

feats > handbooks wink

BUSTER1
Originally posted by golem370
Venom was billed at 11tons but it was said that they're was only a 700lbs strength difference between Venom and Spider-Man not actually a full ton.

Venoms fights against Spiderman and his strength feats prove him to be a lot stronger than 11tons. He always seems at least twice as strong as Spidey, while Puma who is meant to be 12ton in strength, is always portrayed as Spidey's equal.

steverules_2
Venom if the symbiote doesn't bond to the Lizard...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by steverules_2
Venom if the symbiote doesn't bond to the Lizard...

WHy would it want Lizard?

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
feats > handbooks wink

damn once again you have a point. ahhhhhh i know you guys will freak out when you hear this but i have anew favorite

SABRETOOTH!

steverules_2
WHy would it want Lizard?

People seemed to mention it earlier...chances are it would stay with Brock though

jinzin

he wasn't the first time they fought and the third time they fought he had supressed them. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.